Engine and Performance The archived forum for performance parts for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

C63 Car Graphic headers for sale - Used

Old 12-11-2010, 05:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 101 Likes on 50 Posts
09 C63
C63 Car Graphic headers for sale - Used

Im removing my headers from my car next week and the car graphic mid pipes (catless). The headers have been hpc coated. I am looking for $2500 or best offer. I will definately be selling them. My best contact is via email: genchinvestments@hotmail.com
I am located in Australia, i will ship overseas but freight will be paid for by buyer.

Thanks
Harun

Last edited by RNS-11Z; 12-11-2010 at 06:23 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:17 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
everything
Are these replicas or genuine cargraphic products?

Are they as you purchased them, or did you modify them?
Old 12-11-2010, 06:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09 C63
From my knowledge and i what i am led to believe is they are manufactured at the same company as the Car Graphic system and are exactly the same. On the instructions to wire the mufflers valves it had Car Graphic written on it.
The headers will be sold with the original collectors and the new ones i got made for it. It will come with the Car Graphic mid pipes aswell. The mid pipes will need to be modified from my knowledge to fit the factory centre muffler.

h.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:37 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

everything
So do they come with a warranty from cargraphic?

You say they come with extra parts, did you cut and weld them and when you take them off the car you are going to have them cut and welded again.

If someone in the USA buys them, do they get the remainder of the warranty?

If they arrive in the USA from half way around the world what happens if the buyer isn't happy, can they return them, and who would pay the freight?

Can you confirm if these are replicas or not, it's important that they are not misrepresented as genuine items if they are not.

I know you have used selected language to try to convey an overall impression that they are "the same" as a genuine item but it's clear they are replicas and you use language like "to your knowledge". I suggest you make a phone call to the importer, and then post the truth.

Your car has the steering wheel on the wrong side, will they fit a car in the USA?

How long will shipping take, what is the approximate shipping cost to say California or Florida, wouldn't shipping be hundreds of dollars from half way around the world?

Last edited by Powerchip; 12-11-2010 at 07:11 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09 C63
Does powerchip offer warranty on their tunes? These headers come with no warranty they are 2nd hand and are in working order.
No cutting and welding is required with the complete car graphic exhaust system unless being fitted to the factory exhaust.
Product is being purchased with trust inme. I have bought from keith dadsc63 with out any headaches. I will do what ever it takes to gain the trust of the buyer. If the customer isnt hsppy with the product, depending on the reason i will do a full refund. This set up worked on my car, no reason why it shouldnt on any one elses. Im selling it not because im not happy with it but because i (nothing to do with my mechanic or tuner , my mechanic would rather i keep it fitted) would like to try something else. One of my good friends wants to make me custom headers while i am away, i have full trust in him and want to help him out so i have given him my car.
Customer pays for freight at all times. I am not a car graphic dealer, i am a car graphic customer and can vouch for their product 100% as a proven item. Search under my name.
I can not confirm if they are replicas. I have given answers to the best of my knowledge and what i was told and sold.
I believe (from my knowledge and research) it fits both lhd and rhd. Some people with lhd have bought these headers and fitted them with no issues and i am a proven rhd customer that it fits with no issues. Sesrch in the c63 thread.
In regards to shipping, customer can organise their own or i will help find the fastest and cheapest carrier available.

Powerchip, are you interested in my product? Otherwise stay out of it. I know you are cuf from what i said in thd other thread. To be honest, there are only 2 people in australia i would let touch my car, my current tuner or sonny from marranos who uses your product. I trust sonny, not you. It is people like him who expand your business. So instead of attacking me, and trying to be a smart ***, if you are not interested in my headers please stay out of my thread.
If any one has any questions please ask

regards
harun
Old 12-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

everything
To address your question about Powerchips warranty, Powerchip Inc is a corporation that has been certified to do business in California since 2003. Every Powerchip (of which thousands has been sold) comes with a three year limited warranty, it is provided in writing and is published on our website. In addition, we have a 14 day unconditional guarantee, if the product is returned within 14 days of purchase, 100% of monies are refunded. In addition, if the product does not performed as described, we refund shipping and the costs of the dyno testing.

Now let's contrast that against what you are selling.....

You have a replica exhaust that was not sold by cargraphic and has not only no cargraphic warranty, it has no warranty whatsoever

I am really disappointed with your evasive answers to the questions, you won't contact the shop you bought them from to answer if they are replicas, it takes one phone call and instead you use language like a $500 an hour lawyer that lies for a living by saying "not to my knowledge", that's unacceptable language, it's sneaky and misleading and peope can see right through it.

You have not detailed about the modifications you have made since you purchased it, when you send them to the purchaser, exactly what do they get?

As for the shipping costs, we still don't know if they will be $200 or $800 from Australia.

Trust is something that is EARNED over multiple events and over a number of years, you have a modified exhaust with ZERO warranty from half way around the world you have hidden the details about the modifications and don't want to call the shop you bought it from to find out what company sold them to bought it from. It's not that you don't know, it's that you don't want to call the shop because you know they are a replica

You bought a replica exhaust, modified it and then fitted it to the car

I will let others search your posts to see what happened when you dyno tested the modified exhaust

How many horsepower do you guarantee your exhaust will provide based on the testing so far on your car ?

Last edited by Powerchip; 12-11-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 Ultima GTR
Hi Harun,

When you say midpipes, do you mean the X pipe or the straight pipes before the X pipe?

The factory cross, it that on the first muffler/cat or the 2nd one? (http://i39.tinypic.com/avppbd.jpg)
Old 12-11-2010, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
Powerchip - If your questions weren't contrived, it would have been greatly appreciated by those who are interested in the product. This is clearly an attack on the seller because he posted something on another thread, that you didn't like. I have followed a few of your attack threads and know that your postings on this thread is out of malice. Just like how you have questioned the seller on his integrity and honesty by not answering your questions, why not answer his about whether or not you are even interested in the item he is selling? Why would you even migrate from attacking other sponsors to forum members? Bored much?
Old 12-11-2010, 06:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09 C63
lol seriously, where did you get this idea from that i cut it up? Where did i say i have cut it up or modified the headers that they willbe cut or have been cut? if you are actually did some research before yOu posted you would recognise that the car graphic headers come with slip joint fitting collectors. No welding is done. I got custom made another collector. Go have a read at what i posted. If you keep lieing in my thread i will ask mods to ban you from posting in here as you are honestly being a child.
What perfotmance gain do i guarantee? None. Are you interested in buying my headers? Sny more questions you have because i csn sit here all day and make you look more like a fool.
Do i look like a courier company? I have told you what i know. Believe me or not is up to.
To be honezt, your arent doing a good job at discrediting me. Keep going on so people can
see what sort of child like games you likd to play.
I dont give a **** if you think they are replicas. I will sell them as car graphic headers as that is what i know them to be.
Everything is disclosed, many pictures have been posted and i have written all my performancd gains and experiences. SEARCH powerchip. So to answer my question, do you want to buy mg headers?
Old 12-11-2010, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09 C63
Hi Alex, its the pipes before the X. From memory (i will have to check under the car) the car graphic x is where the factory centre muffler is
Old 12-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

everything
I'm not sure the language you are using gives me the confidence I would need to buy yours over a new set of replicas

There are so many products on the market, I would be looking for someone that wants to be helpful about the sale, and answers my questions

I am sorry for asking tough questions about what you are selling, but I am even more sorry in the way you answer them and you are trying to infer that I should not be asking questions, that's the great thing about web 2.0, it's multidirectional communication, prospective buyers ask questions and a seller answers them, more often than not in a non-confrontational or condecending manner if they value a prospective consumers business. There is an elephant in the room, and you are saying he isn't there.

I don't think people here know how much shipping is for them is to the USA.

The ones I consider to be likely to be the replicas you have purchased are

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Innote...=14&ajaxpipe=1

Who knows if my assumption is correct, but what voice do we have because you won't ask James where he bought them from.

Alex, did Innotech get back to you about your inquiry? Do you think they are selling to BPS.

If anyone wants to ask the guy that imported the exhaust by the OP thy can contact James at www.bpschiptek.com

I don't know if he will disclose where he purchases them from but if the OP wont make the call at least members know the source of the product.

The headers for sale here are NOT cargraphic headers.

Last edited by Powerchip; 12-11-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09 C63
Ok, lets play.

Your questions are:
So do they come with a warranty from cargraphic?
NO
You say they come with extra parts, did you cut and weld them and when you take them off the car you are going to have them cut and welded again.
The car graphic exhaust comes with slip joint fitted collectors, which require NO cutting or welding. I got custom made collectors to increase the pipe length, to change from mid length headers to LT headers. So you get the original collectors and the ones i got made.
If someone in the USA buys them, do they get the remainder of the warranty?
No warranty. But they are currently fitted to my car. If any one is located in Australia Brisbane they can come view the pipes today or tomorrow. I have nothing to hide.
If they arrive in the USA from half way around the world what happens if the buyer isn't happy, can they return them, and who would pay the freight?
If the buyer isnt happy with the product because they got buyers remorse thats not my fault. Its like going into MacDonalds, you buy a chicken burger, even though its the same 24/7 today you didnt like it can you get a refund, NO. If product is damaged, i wouldnt sell it. If the product is faulty, i would bin it. So what you are asking here is, if i buy something then i get a change of heart can i give it back, NO. If the product is faulty then ofcoarse i would do the right thing. You obviously do not know me, and assume i am a dodgy dealer. Thank you.
Your car has the steering wheel on the wrong side, will they fit a car in the USA?
http://www.cargraphic.de/index.php?/...esolution=1024
How long will shipping take, what is the approximate shipping cost to say California or Florida, wouldn't shipping be hundreds of dollars from half way around the world?
I have no idea, but when some one is interested to purchase depending where they are located we can find out. And obviously shipping isnt for free. And you read my post, i am negotiable (or best offer i have listed).
You have a replica exhaust that was not sold by cargraphic and has not only no cargraphic warranty, it has no warranty whatsoever
I dis agree with you. I will post a pic of my exhaust which looks exactly the same as the one on the car graphic website. IF YOU have an issue with what i claim it to be, so be it. You can take it up with James. I have written above what i know it to be. Take it how you like it.
I am really disappointed with your evasive answers to the questions, you won't contact the shop you bought them from to answer if they are replicas, it takes one phone call and instead you use language like a $500 an hour lawyer that lies for a living by saying "not to my knowledge", that's unacceptable language, it's sneaky and misleading and peope can see right through it.
How is my language unacceptable, please explain? I list what i know, i list my knowledge of the product. If you dont believe me, you do your research then. You call James. I wrote what he sold to me. Any one can call James or Email if they wish. I have not evade any of your questions, actually i answered them all. And im still waiting for you to answer mine. ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BUYING MY HEADERS POWERCHIP?
You have not detailed about the modifications you have made since you purchased it, when you send them to the purchaser, exactly what do they get?
OBVIOUSLY you have a reading issue. So i will explain to make things easier for you:
Car Graphic headers
Car Graphic mid pipe
Custom made slip on collectors
As for the shipping costs, we still don't know if they will be $200 or $800 from Australia.
That is correct, because i have no idea where in the world the buyer will be from.
How many horsepower do you guarantee your exhaust will provide based on the testing so far on your car ?
None, but on my car, i gained 5-6mph at the track by fitting the complete exhaust system. I do also have a ECU tune.
Trust is something that is EARNED over multiple events and over a number of years, you have a modified exhaust with ZERO warranty from half way around the world you have hidden the details about the modifications and don't want to call the shop you bought it from to find out what company sold them to bought it from. It's not that you don't know, it's that you don't want to call the shop because you know they are a replica
Trust is earned, well if any one wants to know who i have dealt with i will list my transactions below, since you POWERCHIP think i am dodgy dealer.
I bough over $10000 worth of products from GMP Performance, You can speak to Matt.
I have also dealt with DadsC63 who every one knows, and i bought off him.
I have not hidden any information, please tell every one what i have hidden. At what time did i claim something that is not true? Please post what i am hiding that you know of?
I bought the exhaust from BPS. Where he gets it from, i dont care and i dont know. If i had an issue with what he said then i would seek more info. BUt i trust and believe him and he sold me an excellent working product that has performed.
You bought a replica exhaust, modified it and then fitted it to the car
Close, but not right. I bought a Car Graphic exhaust system, i fitted it. Then i got made custom collectors. Now im removing it
I'm not sure the language you are using gives me the confidence I would need to buy yours over a new set of replicas
I dont think you are interested in buying them at all but every one can see what you are doing. Obviously Jeremy touches a soft spot of yours.
There are so many products on the market, I would be looking for someone that wants to be helpful about the sale, and answers my questions
I totally agree. its so easy to get ripped off these days.
I am sorry for asking tough questions about what you are selling, but I am even more sorry in the way you answer them and you are trying to infer that I should not be asking questions, that's the great thing about web 2.0, it's multidirectional communication, prospective buyers ask questions and a seller answers them, more often than not in a non-confrontational or condecending manner if they value a prospective consumers business. There is an elephant in the room, and you are saying he isn't there.
You didnt ask tough questions. EVERYONE knows you are upset at what i said in the other thread about you crying so much, so here you are trying to make me look like a dodgy dealer, and thats fine. At the end of the day, im only 1 person. Your in an industry where you are judged by your character, product and behaviour. IM sure every one can see what sort of company you run. I really appreciate your professionalism, well done.
Who knows if my assumption is correct, but what voice do we have because you won't ask James where he bought them from
I dont know either, and i dont care. You asked, i answered, then you claim i lied. What more can i do? If you dont believe me, dont buy it. Simple. If you want to know where James buys it from, you call him because i dont care.
The headers for sale here are NOT cargraphic headers.
And how do you know this? i didnt know i bought them from you! I know them as car graphic headers. I will sell them as Car Graphic Headers.
Regards
H.

Last edited by RNS-11Z; 12-11-2010 at 09:49 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09 C63
Actually thinking about it, i am asking kindly can you please not post in my thread anymore as i believe you are not an interested buyer or have anything useful to say. You have listed your questions which i have answered, you listed your opinions and YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED in buying my headers. There for i ask you not to fill my thread with useless posts. Thank you for your questions and i hope people will read this.

h.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

everything
We are willing to buy the headers at the asking price as long as you provide an Email stating that they are cargraphic brand headers (and that they are not a replica) and you include the paperwork you say was included with your purchase that has the cargraphic logo on them.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09 C63
as a seller i refuse to deal with you powerchip. i would rather burn my headers then take a dollar from you. and who ever buys my headers will get the required paperwork.
thank you

h.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:07 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

everything
I really don't know what to say. You taunted me three times, at first asking if I am interested, and finally "shouting" at me in all caps telling me that I am not interested.

Then when I agree to pay the full asking price, you now say they are not available for us to purchase.

If you had no intention of selling them to us, then why did you taunt me three times over a 24 hour period?
Old 12-12-2010, 03:22 AM

2004 E55 AMG

To the OP, GLWS!
Old 12-12-2010, 03:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09 C63
Just like you taunt every one else, karma.

Thank you for your enquiry. Now move on. I have nothing further to say to you or wish to answer any more of your questions, so please do not post in my thread anymore.

h.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 Ultima GTR
Powerchip - Honestly mate, just shut up. I am not sure of your position at Powerchip, but if you worked for me and represented my company in the way you have represented Powerchip in this thread, you'd get the sack first thing tomorrow morning when you came in. If you want to know what is a great way to ruin a brand, you need to document your actions in this thread and then write it into a book.

I can understand what you're saying about this whole Car Graphic / replica thing, but you've made your point that its a replica and everyone has seen that, but now you're just being a dick about it all. Very unprofessional to say the least.

Harun - If the headers and mid pipes fit the factory muffler back exhaust without cutting/welding, I'd consider purchasing them. If you can find out for me, that would be great.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09 C63
Hi Alex

In the next few days i will confirm it for you. The car goes in tomorrow.
But having a look at my photos, if you click on this link and look at the first picture of the exhaust set up, it is sections 1 and 2.
http://www.cargraphic.de/index.php?/...esolution=1024
Old 12-12-2010, 09:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
F-250
WOW- PowerChip is ButtHurt like I have never seen.

Reminds me of a child having an extended tempur tantrum. I truly believe it is safe to say the potencial market they had with the MB crowd
is L O N G gone.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
is it me or does powerchip just need to be banned? I mean what do they contribute to this website honestly??
Old 12-12-2010, 10:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09 C63
These were meant to come off this week, but that wont be happening until the new year now. I am going to USA in Jan, during this period the car willbe going into the workshop.

Thanks
harun
Old 12-13-2010, 03:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
I have no dog in the fight, but my .02 cents.

Powerchip (or whoever is working for them posting here) is showing bad attitude and unprofessional behavior at it's finest. If I was considering getting anything from Powerchip, these posts made here would have totally changed my mind.

Several tuners on MBWorld as sponsors have shown such a classless, tasteless, and uncaring behavior like never seen before. How do they stay in business? As a business owner, these behaviors are usually the kiss of death by word of mouth.

Anyway, to the OP good luck with the sale!
Old 12-13-2010, 03:24 AM

c63
Beware of powerchip....They charged my credit card without my permission.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 Car Graphic headers for sale - Used