Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

2012 C Coupe Nav Loses Address Memory

Old 02-17-2012, 10:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 C300 4Matic Sedan, 2015 C300W, 1997 Jaguar XK8,
2012 C Coupe Nav Loses Address Memory

Has anyone else experienced memory loss with their Nav system. I've entered dozes of Addresses into my Nav system on 2 different occasions only to find after a week or so that they've been deleted. What's weird is my home address is still there. This is really getting to be annoying because I have to take the information from my portable Garmin and enter one by one into the Benz.
Does anyone have any suggestions, I know they were saved initially.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clk63 black series
Originally Posted by bullitt
Has anyone else experienced memory loss with their Nav system. I've entered dozes of Addresses into my Nav system on 2 different occasions only to find after a week or so that they've been deleted. What's weird is my home address is still there. This is really getting to be annoying because I have to take the information from my portable Garmin and enter one by one into the Benz.
Does anyone have any suggestions, I know they were saved initially.
Might be a good thing since your significant other won't know your whereabouts I KID I KID but in all seriousness, that must get annoying quite rapidly......good luck with your issue sorry couldn't help.