Go Back   MBWorld.org Forums > Technical & Vehicle Assistance Forums > Audio & Electronics
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Welcome to MBWorld.org!
Welcome to MBWorld,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2012, 03:37 PM   #1

Drives: CL 500 w215
d2b optic fiber issues 2002 command

Basically. if i leave the car outside my garage all night in the freezing weather all sound in the car stops untill it warms back up.

my amp is working great, absolutely no sound from speaks, i run d2b wake up call tests and it says everything is connected and all things are check marked,

no errors or codes either.
system reset does not work either.

i tested for this 5 different times and it only seems to stop working when i leave the car in freeezing cold weather over night. No snow or rain involved.

and then when the car warms up in my garage or in direct sun light it magically works and sound comes bakc like nothing ever happened.

i read online in a few websites that Fiber optic systems do not like freezing weather and thats when i first started doing the tests.

anyone ever experience this?
To remove this ad, register today or login if you already are registered!

budiu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:37 PM