Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Garmin Map Pilot update (Software V7 / Maps V7)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 05:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 Mercedes C250
Garmin Map Pilot update (Software V7 / Maps V7)

I picked up the Garmin Map Pilot Nav system for my 2015 Mercedes C250 back in December and checked for updates using the MB Download Manager. All works well although on a recent trip to London I ended up being misdirected due to maps being out of date.

I just tried doing another update and was pleasantly surprised to see there are both software and map updates waiting (updates are free to download within 60 days of purchase).

So I'm waiting for the update to download, but I'm stuck on 192kb. Hopefully there will be some movement soon and I will post on anything significant about the update
Old 01-27-2017, 09:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes c200
It appears to download faster if you have a German IP address. My download sped up a lot, though still slow, upon using a vpn with a German server address. Give it a try and see it works for you.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 Mercedes C250
The download issue seems to be related to using Mercedes Download Manager on Mac. I've now got this working fine on PC.