Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Electrical Wires for ComandOnline NTG5.1 - USB/NTG and LCD/NTG

Old 02-09-2017, 05:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W176
Electrical Wires for ComandOnline NTG5.1 - USB/NTG and LCD/NTG

Hi,

I am writing in regards to Comand Online NTG5.1 system which I installed in my car (W176 2013) instead of Audio 20. Unfortunately I still have problem how to connect new system with USB to connect my phone. Maybe you will be able to help me.
My new comand unit looks like this:

What I did I connected of course main wire, FM and LCD but I do not know where and what cable use to connect USB. I also changed the LCD to 8inch and iDrive to control new system.

What I found it seems that no:
5 - is a power for USB (but I do not know which connection will be clear USB port, 1 or 3 ?);
7 - GPS antena ?

If you could help me to understand all connection I will be grateful

I bought also USB panel A1728201600 and cable A1765401201 but nothing fit:

As you can see the power connection for USB in Comand (black socket) has a 10pin socket but wire (white socket) has only 8pin socket so there is no any option to connect command with cable and cable with USB port.

What I need is wire/cable to connect Command with USB Panel (HSA conector and 10pin socket) and if USB panel will not fit I have to buy it as well. Perhaps the USB Panel A1728202000 is a good one but I do not know due to the fact that is hard to find any picture of it.
Could you help me with it ?
I also need a cable for LCD and NTG connection. Frankly speaking it is working now but I had to make the male HSA socket round without any "sharks" to fit this socket to the female port. Based on that i would like to use new one without any hard intervention.

Thank you in advance
Regards
Mateusz
The following users liked this post:
Brunotaxi7 (02-24-2017)
Old 02-24-2017, 06:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C250 CDi
Originally Posted by Braveshock
Hi,

I am writing in regards to Comand Online NTG5.1 system which I installed in my car (W176 2013) instead of Audio 20. Unfortunately I still have problem how to connect new system with USB to connect my phone. Maybe you will be able to help me.
My new comand unit looks like this:

What I did I connected of course main wire, FM and LCD but I do not know where and what cable use to connect USB. I also changed the LCD to 8inch and iDrive to control new system.

What I found it seems that no:
5 - is a power for USB (but I do not know which connection will be clear USB port, 1 or 3 ?);
7 - GPS antena ?

If you could help me to understand all connection I will be grateful

I bought also USB panel A1728201600 and cable A1765401201 but nothing fit:

As you can see the power connection for USB in Comand (black socket) has a 10pin socket but wire (white socket) has only 8pin socket so there is no any option to connect command with cable and cable with USB port.

What I need is wire/cable to connect Command with USB Panel (HSA conector and 10pin socket) and if USB panel will not fit I have to buy it as well. Perhaps the USB Panel A1728202000 is a good one but I do not know due to the fact that is hard to find any picture of it.
Could you help me with it ?
I also need a cable for LCD and NTG connection. Frankly speaking it is working now but I had to make the male HSA socket round without any "sharks" to fit this socket to the female port. Based on that i would like to use new one without any hard intervention.

Thank you in advance
Regards
Mateusz
USB is number 4 color black
antena GPS Stays before 6, cream color !
Old 02-24-2017, 07:08 PM

C250 CDi
o 7 é antena wirless
Old 02-24-2017, 07:10 PM

C250 CDi
Old 04-27-2017, 03:53 AM

R230
Hi, have a look here, might help

http://www.aclassclub.co.uk/forum/re...opic10856.html

Last edited by Ovella; 05-06-2017 at 04:48 PM.