Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

DJrabbi Great seller (CLS 55)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 11:54 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
e63 NA
DJrabbi Great seller (CLS 55)

I purchased a CLS 55 from DJrabbi.

He was great working with from start to finish. I wasn't in the market for a CLS or an AMG but I knew his car was tastefully modded and when I saw it for sale I had to inquire a bit. I began with some Mbworld private messages and he always responded promptly.

We spoke on the phone and went over all the details about the car. He was pretty straightforward about the car, it does have over 100k miles so it's not perfect, but overall it was in excellent shape as he mentioned. The front bumper needed to be rewrapped (wrap not paint on car), and we worked it out for his guy to re-wrap the front and rear bumpers. We worked out a deal for the stereo and other extras. Even working across the country everything went very smoothly. He was able to setup shipping and have it delivered right to my doorstep.

Any concern I had was addressed quickly. It was my first AMG and I noticed late in the process that the car was debadged, and yes I wanted the AMG badge. He went ahead and ordered some off Ebay and even got them black as requested.

The car arrived and everything was as he said. He included around 10 feet of extra wrap which was very generous, he had a CLS carbon fiber front lip included... too bad it was for a non amg but oh well. And some other goodies left in the car, bluetooth phone adapter and badges etc.

During the shipping it did look like someone tried to steal a wheel... but there was custom locking lugs so they couldn't. I almost had a catostrophic issue because the wheel was not on tightly but luckily nothing bad happened. Moral of the story, always check you wheels after a delivery.

In summary, DJrabbi was great to work with. I knew he was a popular seller of smaller components and wheels which gave me confident to work with him on a major purchase. Overall I would definitely recommend DJrabbi as a seller and he is a good example of why this forum kicks ***.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'06 CLS55 P030
Congrats on the sweet ride