Print Wikipost

C350 Performance Mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C 350 Coupe
C350 Performance Mods

Are there any performance mods available for the 2013 C350 Coupe?
Old 05-01-2013, 10:57 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
It depends what you want and/or how far you want to take it

If your looking for massive power increases it'll come at great expense and one off customisations as AFAIK there's no kits available for this specific application, in fact N/A V6's in general don't have much offerings in this area, there are some on offer however available for Japanese V6 engine applications.

I've got an Opel powered by a N/A V6 I wanted to modify with forced induction but gave up on the idea because of cost and then the result wouldn't be exactly complete of even guaranteed of working properly because there's no previous experience or knowledge on that particular application.

I actually dealt with APS back in 2005 when I was looking at a TT forced induction set up on an LS1 powered vehicle of mine, they also do set ups for some Japanese V6 powered vehicles.

If you just want to keep it simple and staright forward you'll find plenty off the shelf items you can use in terms of re-maps and ecu modifications and plenty of exhaust upgrades, but the power increases with those on most N/A engines are minimal, dare I say look at NOS systems I've had great success in the past with that approach but it's not for everyone...

Handling wise which is also a part of a vehicles performance you can upgrade suspension components, brakes and even add additional braces etc.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C 350 Coupe
I'm totally new to Mercedes. I've been playing with LS1 & LS2 motors for the past 10+ years.

I'm mainly looking for power increases. A new intake and or ECU programming would be nice. Are there any websites that offer these items?
Old 05-01-2013, 11:48 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by ESTrader
I'm totally new to Mercedes. I've been playing with LS1 & LS2 motors for the past 10+ years.

I'm mainly looking for power increases. A new intake and or ECU programming would be nice. Are there any websites that offer these items?
Yes I believe there are plenty of those, sorry I can't put any up as my resource info and links for C350 power mods is limited but if you do a search on here you should come across other C350 mod threads and also try online, the major MB tuning companies like Brabus, Evolve, Kleeman etc. etc. should have those items.

Hopefully some other people will also add to this thread and you could also try the W204 section, there are many more W204 than C204 owners and all variants share the same powerplants

Also glad to hear and know of someone else who's had or into V8's, most of my earlier and previous cars were all V8 powered, it's more more recently I've gone into V6's and 4's and most recently diesels...
Old 05-02-2013, 03:14 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 slk 32 amg, 2013 c300 4matic sport
There are ecu tunes for 2013 but they have to be ecu mailed in or if your lucky; you have a company close to you. For me, there are no major companies near me. Have to be mailed in https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...-ecu-tune.html
Old 01-26-2014, 03:56 PM

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
2013 C63 Coupe
Originally Posted by ESTrader

Eurocharged or OE a Tuning...