Old 12-26-2016, 07:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C Class Coupe C300 Sport
Video fot he new C coupe

Hey guys got to do a review of my (European delivery) 2017 C300 P3:

Old 12-27-2016, 08:36 AM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
2017 C300 Coupe, 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
Nice review. Although my 2017 coupe isn't the sport coupe with P3 (got P2,) it is the same color with the saddle brown interior/open pore brown wood and standard rims (which I like a lot.) This is my first MB for which I gave up my 11 year old (from new) BMW Z4, and my wife's car is a 2013 ATS Lux. I got the coupe because I like small-ish cars, and much more importantly, I felt that the car was absolutely stunning inside and out...just as you do. I did consider the BMW 428 coupe, but although I knew I would be giving up some performance, the aesthetics of the C300 just overwhelmed me. Even though the C300 coupe doesn't reach the performance level of the BMW (e.g., it does lean on moderate turns and is about a half second slower to 60mph,) this car just feels great to drive and one can feel how solid and well-made it is. When I want a "drive," the ATS does it all, but when I want comfort, a reasonably good drive, occasional economy (when not in sport or sport+,) and luxury, it is the coupe all the way. In fact, I don't even miss my beloved Z4 and after four months of coupe ownership, I'm still loving it.
Old 01-16-2017, 03:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C Class Coupe C300 Sport
Tha's a really nice combo. Really love that interior.

Originally Posted by flycaster
Nice review. Although my 2017 coupe isn't the sport coupe with P3 (got P2,) it is the same color with the saddle brown interior/open pore brown wood and standard rims (which I like a lot.) This is my first MB for which I gave up my 11 year old (from new) BMW Z4, and my wife's car is a 2013 ATS Lux. I got the coupe because I like small-ish cars, and much more importantly, I felt that the car was absolutely stunning inside and out...just as you do. I did consider the BMW 428 coupe, but although I knew I would be giving up some performance, the aesthetics of the C300 just overwhelmed me. Even though the C300 coupe doesn't reach the performance level of the BMW (e.g., it does lean on moderate turns and is about a half second slower to 60mph,) this car just feels great to drive and one can feel how solid and well-made it is. When I want a "drive," the ATS does it all, but when I want comfort, a reasonably good drive, occasional economy (when not in sport or sport+,) and luxury, it is the coupe all the way. In fact, I don't even miss my beloved Z4 and after four months of coupe ownership, I'm still loving it.