Drive Feel and Vision

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 11:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
None.
Drive Feel and Vision

Hi Everybody,

New to the forum scene here and looking to buy a C63 AMG S Coupe 2016 (Most likely new).

I've test driven one but there is only so much you can gather from a 10 min test drive so I thought i'd hit the forums and ask you guys from your opinion of owning one.

Basically the things that had me thinking is...

- Head clearance when sitting down. There really isn't much room at all.. I'm not even that tall.. 178 cm.. Did any of you guys have an issue with this before you purchased the car? Did you learn to accept it or did it become normal?

- Vision of the car. I test drove the M4 and I could see every and anything clearly. C63 is not so much the case. Is this something you guys experienced during ownership of the car?

These are the two things that I really want an opinion on and hoping you guys could shed some light.

I'll probably still go with the benz but wouldn't mind getting the vibe before dropping this kind of cash on it.

Cheers!
Old 01-17-2017, 03:13 AM

Received 87 Likes on 83 Posts
2017 C43 AMG Saloon
You should check out the C205 AMG section. You'll get better feedback there.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:50 AM

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
2017 C300 Coupe (C205)
For the head clearance, did you adjust the seat to the all the way down position? I'm 183cm and with the seat adjusted to the all the way down position, I have plenty of headroom. I'm not sure if the C63 seats have the same adjustability to them or not.