C-Class (W202) 1995-2000: C 200 CDI, C 220 CDI, C 270 CDI, C 180, C 200 K,C 230 K, C 220, C230, C 280

Vacuum line part indentify

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2014, 05:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
97 C280 Sport
Vacuum line part indentify

Hello all

Can anyone tell me where the end of this vacuum line goes? It was under the cover at the very front of the engine. It looks like the part that sits right below it is where it connected to at one point but I think that maybe the front of the fitting of where the vacuum line connects to has broken off. My vents in the center of dash haven't been working and I started tracing the vacuum lines and noticed that this one wasn't connected to anything.
If the connection is broken off can anyone identify and tell me what the part is that is needed to order a new one?

The first pic is not a pic of my car or part (the one that says pelican parts)but is the closest thing that I could find online by searching google and the part that the vacuum lines are connecting to is the part that I think my vacuum line goes into and want to know the name of the part so I can order a new one.

Thank you in advance!
Attached Thumbnails Vacuum line part indentify-pic22.jpg   Vacuum line part indentify-w202-vacuum-leak.jpg   Vacuum line part indentify-w202-vacuum-leak2.jpg  

Last edited by audiohead; 12-14-2014 at 05:43 PM. Reason: pictures