Go Back   MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz Sedans > C-Class (W203)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Sponsored by : My Mercedes Parts
Click Here

Welcome to MBWorld.org!
Welcome to MBWorld,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2007, 02:47 PM   #1

Question Phone Integration Kit ('03 C240)

We have a 2003 Mercedes C240. We would like to be able to use the cellular telephone features integrated into the radio/steering wheel but would like to not use the v60 phone that is available from Mercedes -- opting instead for to use a Motorola Razr. Is it possible to make this happen?

I was told that there is an aftermarket kit that will allow for the usage of any Bluetooth-enabled telephone. But I can't seem to find it.

The utlimate goal is allow us to use a cellular phone and it be hands-free, as Chicago now has an ordinance mandating hands free when driving and we aren't supercrazy about the Bluetooth earpieces.

Can anyone help on this front? I appreciate it.
To remove this ad, register today or login if you already are registered!

NDALUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 02:57 AM   #2
RES

Drives: 2005 C55, 1988 260E, 2000 Chevrolet Silverado
Send a message via MSN to RES
Search for Argos, or pick up a phone PSE and bracket from Ebay and get the Mercedes Bluetooth puck and a patch cord from mikbox.com and your set to use most Blurtooth phones and the Mercedes set up comes in at less then the Argos by a little over $100. Total at around $500.00 to $700.00 and all features will work and you can add voice control later.
RES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:21 AM   #3

Drives: 03' C32 AMG, 06' Cayenne S (fully loaded), 07' Acura TL-S
here is everything u will need to know about the argos unit. and how u install it and everything

http://www.mbfanatics.org/forum/inde...c=335&hl=ARGOS

read up on it, and i have posted a lot of pic on the install. if u have any question i can try to help ans them. but i like the unit a lot, i think it was money well spent.

03' C32 Mods: Carbon Fiber Lip | Xenon Fog Lamps | S-Class (AMG lights) | Green Air-Filters |Clear Lens Mark | Argos Bluetooth Cell phone | Navigation Units (TV Adapted) & (MP3 Connection) | Valentine One Hard Wired | SL55 Splitter | CLK-63 AMG Brake Setup | CL-Grill with a Full Border
02' C230 Coupe (sold)

Last edited by Harry Madan; 06-11-2007 at 03:25 AM.
Harry Madan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:21 AM

Tags
2001, 2003, benz, bluetooth, c240, cclass, cellular, free, hands, install, installing, integration, kit, mercedes, phone, service, telephone