C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

FS: cf rear diffuser quad exhaust used

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 07:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 C230 Sedan
cf rear diffuser dual exhaust installed

No longer for sale, I was able to find a shop to help with the install. The rear diffuser I got on ebay. At first I was sad because after doing the dual exhaust mod, there wasn't enough clearance to slide it in. I was planning on selling it but then I went back to the exhaust shop and told them about it and they rewelded it for me free. I was able to fit the diffuser in so the next thing was to actually install it. The material and fitment is pretty bad, just like what everyone said. I found a body shop that was able to install it for me. They used some heavy duty glue and had it clamped on for the weekend and used 2 bolts at the bottom left/right sides to secure it even more. I painted the bolts black so it wouldn't stand out too much. There was also a gap between the diffiuser and the bumper since they couldn't get it flush. I use some trim weather stripping to line the edges and fill the gap. Turned out pretty good.

Rear CF Diffuser installed

Last edited by danny2slick; 11-25-2014 at 03:53 PM. Reason: no longer for sale