C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI
Old 06-10-2015, 06:45 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Engine Diagnostics
Print Wikipost

how to install a performance chip... any help ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 06:36 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by C-Class_GREEK
dvdmc sorry when i was in grammar class i wasn't a nerd like you that paid attention to the teacher.
Your 31 and you don't know the difference between effect and affect. where did you get your education from home depot.
Oh?
I impress the teenage girls? yea actually i do. why? does that bother that women don't even give you the time of day.
"Women." Hah.
I'll tell one thing I work with my dad and I live at home but all those things that I own are from my sweat and blood.
Living at home + pad job under daddy= haven't done a thing in my life.
Living at home making 120k year at 24 has it benefits...
Yeah it has the benefits of buying the toys that 16 year old girls love. Lucky, then, because all the women who are looking for a real man (hint: don't live with their parents) have already turned away!
Old 07-13-2009, 06:40 PM

Evo IX GSR
... I have a c350, jeep srt8 and dodge viper and thats just my cars, you should see the cloths, my girlfriend, and house that I have.
1. Post a pic of you with all three of "your" cars, your girl, your "cloths", and a hand written sign that says "all my parent's possesions are belong to me".

2. Please God return to elementary school and learn some proper grammar.

Tres. That's three in spanish.

4. Don't take your parent's kindness the wrong way... they're probably afraid if they kicked you out that you wouldn't be able to survive on your own so they continue to allow you to suckle off the teet of their success. Plus, who the **** is really proud of the fact that they still live at home with mommy and daddy at the age of 24?

5. Uninstall your life.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:43 PM

Evo IX GSR
Your 31 and your saying I act like a child... haha you make no sense. Your 31 and you don't know the difference between effect and affect. where did you get your education from home depot. properties? what do you own a lemonade stand? Education... I thought you were 31 and done with school. Haha... good luck on your 401k. 120k a year is weaksauce. what are stuck in the 90's. my father?? since when has my father done anything to you. sounds like you have dad issues. I impress the teenage girls? yea actually i do. why? does that bother that women don't even give you the time of day. you have a garage to put your car in.. really and its attached to a house. Wow your cool... I bet your really proud of that shack you call a house. Despite all of this and what I see seems like you need to get laid.
You're 24 and don't know basic english and still live off of mommy and daddy's support. Bet your girl is proud of that.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:48 PM

Evo IX GSR
Living at home... at 24 has it benefits...
If by "benefit" you mean not being able to support yourself on your own then I would have to agree. Notice I removed how much you make (which is highly unbelievable at this point) since it's been made irrelevant by the fact you still live at home.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:58 PM

Nismo 350Z
Originally Posted by WWMIndy
You're right - it doesn't effect it - it AFFECTS it
Did I mention that English was difficult for me?

Originally Posted by ilovebmw
:Hraesvelg, you are 31 and work 3 days a week and start fights online with people you don't know..lol thats something to post your gay little smiley faces about..

You must be a gook, all you talk about is education and work. Oh and you drive a 350z.
Starting a fight? No, just entertaining myself.

No, I'm a white boy.

Your 31 and you don't know the difference between effect and affect.
That's funny coming from you.

where did you get your education from home depot.
Home Depot didn't offer nuclear engineering, so I went to Lowes instead.

what do you own a lemonade stand?
No, a house.

Education... I thought you were 31 and done with school.
Yeah but at 24 I was just finishing my undergrad. Reread what I quoted and my reply.

I impress the teenage girls? yea actually i do. why? does that bother that women don't even give you the time of day.
Guess you need to impress people on the same mental level as yourself? I'm actually married, so I don't feel the need to impress multiple girls.

you have a garage to put your car in.. really and its attached to a house. Wow your cool... I bet your really proud of that shack you call a house. Despite all of this and what I see seems like you need to get laid.
At least I have my own shack.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:01 PM

Nismo 350Z
As far as I know, I view asians and african americans, and whites equally. I only used that word to annoying people because I know it some way that will bother them.

example: yourself, obviously!

I'm not racist I voted for obama lol
Not much bothers me anymore. But it is rather disappointing that "gook" was the best you could muster.

I guess the stereotypes concerning BWM owners is true?
Old 07-13-2009, 07:07 PM

Nismo 350Z
I'll post up first.
Attached Thumbnails how to install a performance chip... any help ?-im000560.jpg  
Old 07-13-2009, 07:14 PM

Evo IX GSR
lulz are now being had in large quantities.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:14 PM

Nismo 350Z
Is this iloveBWM?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lqLnrthhs
Old 07-13-2009, 07:17 PM

C350 Sport
All of this started because greek had to point out how much of an idiot I am?
I just don't get it.

Greek, not a single car on your "own" list, is outside of a normal persons grasp, even more so when living at home, why again do you keep bragging about them? The C350 while a great car, is nothing more then a low end MB. I bought my C350 as a beater, I leave it outside while my crappy Nissan 350Z sits in my garage. Granted I built my 350Z with my own hands in my own garage to fit what I wanted it to be, but clearly it doesn't matter because its a crappy car.

If you ever want to feel good about yourself I'd love to give your dad's viper a run on any track with my 350Z. For the record I could have easily bought a viper in place of my Z as with every other car on your list, big whoop, but I choose building my Z to fit my goals rather then a turn key viper or a dodge that will drop value faster then this thread went down hill. I've spent time in a 2002 Vipre GTS, it was a fun car but meh, just doesn't fit me. I'd much rather have a Z06 or an older 911 Turbo if I wanted to keep my weekend toy car stock.

Fact of the matter is, dyno sheets will vary from run to run even with the same tune. This is just the very nature of the dyno.
This isn't so much the nature of the dyno, but rather, 1. the type of dyno, 2. the person entering info into the dyno (weight and such) and 3. Weather. 90o day VS a 55o day...
To get real #s you really need to use the same type of dyno and make sure the car info is entered correctly each time. I can easily gain 50WHP out of my Z just by tweeting setup #s

However, if you take a C300/C350 and place it on a dyno, do a base pull then tune your car, you will get a real # for a before and after. With out doing a base pull there's no way of ever knowing what power was gained.

So somewhat back on subjest.

Any mod (ANYTHING) if thought to be related to the cause of faiure will VOID your warranty.

Chips/Reflashes are not all that great, again, it's a one size fits all type of tune and every car will be slightly different, you will never get the full power gains out of a chip/reflash unless you put it on a dyno and tune it for each car.

$1000+ for a mod is nothing. while I feel its a high price to pay for a basic reflash, it's really not a lot in the mod world. My ECU + tunning was well over the $1000.00 mark.
The last round of power mods that went into my Z was well over $12K hell my rear tires a lone are about $1000.00 just for the 2. =`( really sucks since I just burn them off.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes C300 Sport, BMW 745Li, VW Mk6 Golf TDI
Originally Posted by jeffie7

This isn't so much the nature of the dyno, but rather, 1. the type of dyno, 2. the person entering info into the dyno (weight and such) and 3. Weather. 90o day VS a 55o day...
To get real #s you really need to use the same type of dyno and make sure the car info is entered correctly each time. I can easily gain 50WHP out of my Z just by tweeting setup #s
Right, exactly, which is why manufacturer dyno sheets don't really mean much and don't accurately show what your cars will gain. Even with the same car doing a before and after, changes in atmosphere will skew those results.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
06 Carrera4
a perfectly good thread with what started out like some info turned in to a playground. guys, is it really worth the time?
Old 07-13-2009, 08:22 PM

Nismo 350Z
Originally Posted by Azn_C300
Right, exactly, which is why manufacturer dyno sheets don't really mean much and don't accurately show what your cars will gain. Even with the same car doing a before and after, changes in atmosphere will skew those results.
Manufacturer dyno sheets are close to worthless. I've never seen one that could be duplicated by an independent source. Changes in P, T, the engine, other mods, etc. Far too many variables.

But what is worthwhile is a before/after dyno of someone you know. Or someone that isn't trying to sell you something.

Originally Posted by malahhaor
a perfectly good thread with what started out like some info turned in to a playground. guys, is it really worth the time?
Absolutely, Don't have to work till Friday at 11:30, 1/2 Barrel of Yuengling in the kegerator, yard/pool work done. I got plenty of time.

Greek is getting called out to the fullest. You post or say some bull *****, you need to get called out to prevent future occurrences in my opinion.

Last edited by Hraesvelg; 07-13-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:49 PM

RHD C200 Sport Coupe, RHD SLK-55, LHD SLK-350
Wow - rapid downward spiral! Just to be correct, the '09 SLK350s have a completely (well, in the bits that matter, anyway) different engine than the C350. So while you get 300hp out of a stock SLK, it's due to the different parts, not tuning.

Last edited by UK-C200; 07-13-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C200
where can i buy a kleeman k-box + pulleys ?
Old 07-13-2009, 09:58 PM

bmw m3
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg

who is ilovebwm??
Old 07-13-2009, 09:59 PM

bmw m3
I'll post up first.
wow, greek must be very special to you that you would do this..

This is cool!!!woahh mann!!!! :O

wow u have a pool omg omg omgomgomgojsdofsdjlkfhdslkfhdsfklsfOMG u r cooll...
Old 07-13-2009, 10:11 PM

bmw m3
Not much bothers me anymore. But it is rather disappointing that "gook" was the best you could muster.

I guess the stereotypes concerning BWM owners is true?
I think you mean BMW? maybe idk..

You say you have a wife, and a great job. I say this in the best way... Don't you have something better to do like go out to dinner with your wife or something like that, I mean something other than take pictures of paper saying **** about someone on a board? Jesus Christ. I don't care what you say back to this because it just proves my point more.

Who cares if Greek lives at home with his parents,what's wrong with working with your father, maybe it's a family business. How do you claim to know so much about his life...??!?!??

If you brag so much about being a nuclear engineer and you are so proud that you are so successful why are you hanging around so many people that you consider "unsuccessful".

Honestly, you stay on the internet posting on boards fighting with people you don't know.When you say you have this great life..

Either respect others opinions and post your own or STFU.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:31 PM

bmw m3
I have never met anymore people in one place who brag about a 350z.
I'd rather have a "low end" mercedes, if there is such.

lol 350z can beat a viper.. haha, oh and my bike can beat a ferrari enzo anyday... LOL
Old 07-13-2009, 10:33 PM

Mercedes Benz
You know I never really liked Bwm=BMW guys much, but the person above makes a point. I live with my parents because they built their house for their kids. Doens't mean I can't move out. You guys don't know my life nor who I am. You say my parents are afraid to send me out in the world, really is that what they told you? did you ask? I want proof. Send a video of you asking my parents. Unistall my life... i didn't know I was a computer....lol. Thanks for the spanish lesson... don't give a ****, I'm not a burrito. Have fun on your computer till friday. Who is your wife a computer. Hah jeff your comparing a drag car and a track car.. good one. Why are you bragging that you could have bought a viper. Oh c350 is a low-end mercedes.. wow i didn't know mercedes made low end cars. You say that you built your 350z with your own hands in your garage and you call it crap?. jeff not to trying to make fun of you. your prolly an awesome guy in real life and i don't have anything against you...just that hraesvelg is an *******. you guys have fun. i have to go to a real job at 4:30 in the morning... some don't know the meaning of real work. I'll pray for some of you
Old 07-13-2009, 10:39 PM

Nismo 350Z
who is ilovebwm??
typo. Forgive me. You must be someone from the Z forums that is all outspoken now for some reason.

wow, greek must be very special to you that you would do this..

This is cool!!!woahh mann!!!! :O

wow u have a pool omg omg omgomgomgojsdofsdjlkfhdslkfhdsfklsfOMG u r cooll...
Post up what you have or STFU.

You say you have a wife, and a great job. I say this in the best way... Don't you have something better to do like go out to dinner with your wife or something like that, I mean something other than take pictures of paper saying **** about someone on a board? Jesus Christ. I don't care what you say back to this because it just proves my point more.
Glad you mentioned her, we just got back from seeing a movie, "Moon". Shes in the den trying to get the them song down on our piano.

You are pure entertainment for me.

Who cares if Greek lives at home with his parents,what's wrong with working with your father, maybe it's a family business. How do you claim to know so much about his life...??!?!??
You sound like a butt hurt kid I've called out, and publicly embarrassed before, and it shows. It's fine that you live with mom and pops too. Just don't claim to be better than other people because your only expense is some car payments.

I'd **** on all of you if my only expense was cars.

If you brag so much about being a nuclear engineer and you are so proud that you are so successful why are you hanging around so many people that you consider "unsuccessful".
Who is unsuccessful besides Greek? Do you live with mommy too?

Honestly, you stay on the internet posting on boards fighting with people you don't know.When you say you have this great life..
I'm sure you've seen my party pics since you come at me with such energy. So angry and filled with so much venom. You kids are so funny. And for all your fury you have nothing to show.

Either respect others opinions and post your own or STFU.
I believe I've posted my opinion's since this thread was started.

Silly little boy, so angry... It's almost like watching a child stomp it's feet and bang it's hands against the floor when it doesn't get its way.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:41 PM

Mercedes Benz

Living at home + pad job under daddy= haven't done a thing in my life.

Yeah it has the benefits of buying the toys that 16 year old girls love. Lucky, then, because all the women who are looking for a real man (hint: don't live with their parents) have already turned away!
whats a pad job? is that secret gay language hicks use.?
Old 07-13-2009, 10:48 PM

bmw m3
typo. Forgive me. You must be someone from the Z forums that is all outspoken now for some reason.

Post up what you have or STFU.

Glad you mentioned her, we just got back from seeing a movie, "Moon". Shes in the den trying to get the them song down on our piano.

You are pure entertainment for me.

You sound like a butt hurt kid I've called out, and publicly embarrassed before, and it shows. It's fine that you live with mom and pops too. Just don't claim to be better than other people because your only expense is some car payments.

I'd **** on all of you if my only expense was cars.

Who is unsuccessful besides Greek? Do you live with mommy too?

I'm sure you've seen my party pics since you come at me with such energy. So angry and filled with so much venom. You kids are so funny. And for all your fury you have nothing to show.

I believe I've posted my opinion's since this thread was started.

Silly little boy, so angry... It's almost like watching a child stomp it's feet and bang it's hands against the floor when it doesn't get its way.

keep proving my point.. you are the one that looks like a dumbass, you are 31 and fight with kids and are proud.. lol

an hour ago you were watching a movie and posting here hmm.. good lies.

keep proving my point, anything else to say?

I have never claimed to be better than people on this forum, sorry buddy but thats you.

How many kids have you publicly embarrassed before? Last time I checked this isn't in public.

To me you look like a guy with a big ego who does the talk but can't do the walk...

Does your "wife" know that you are on this forum fighting with people?
Old 07-13-2009, 10:52 PM

Nismo 350Z
You know I never really liked Bwm=BMW guys much, but the person above makes a point.
That happens to be one of the few voicing dissent against one of the voices calling you out so you're going to agree with it in the hopes that it will make you look like less of a b!tch?

I live with my parents because they built their house for their kids.
Most parents buy a house that will house their kids. But I'm sure the crib is now uncomfortable.

Doens't mean I can't move out.
Then do it. Buy your own place, do some laundry and wipe your own *** for a change.

You guys don't know my life nor who I am.
You're a kid who lives with his parents and tried to act all big **** balla boy until you got called out. Now everyone is laughing at you, your lack of knowledge, and your exaggerations.

You probably just graduated from high school, were trying to impress someone on the internet for acceptance. Since you probably don't get much respect in real life.

You say my parents are afraid to send me out in the world, really is that what they told you? did you ask? I want proof.
Proof lies in the fact that they DON'T send you out. You would starve in a week.

Send a video of you asking my parents.

Post your daddy's address and I will video tape it.

Like I said I have a LOT of free time, plus I have a video camera.

I can do this easy.

Who is your wife a computer.
No, she's in the kitchen making a sammich.

Like I said post your real address and I might show up.

If you post a false address, I will assume you are a little ***** f4ggot and capitulate. I will verify believe me.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:55 PM

Mercedes Benz
haha i'm unsuccessful..ok, you make me laugh. so your saying that your better than all of us. buddy you don't need to be on this form you need to get your ego checked and find God in your life. Your so caught on trying to prove your something to everyone...for what? I put on my pants the same way you do.. slim. Actually If I saw in real life I'd give you a good reality check which would end up in me going to jail and you dead... grow up. Your so caught up on people who live with their parents prolly because after you moved out...scratch that after they kicked you out. you prolly see them on holidays if that. oh i can't wait for your gay *** reply "thank you for asking, i see my birth mother and father and i have a great relationship with my parents. they grab my *** twice a week." I know your not married. who in their right would go and throw themselves in fire practically and get married to you. our you sad that your wife wears the pants and locks you in your little computer room.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: how to install a performance chip... any help ?