C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Moonroof Problem?? One touch button not working

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 01:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes Benz C300 2010 4Matic Sport AMG Package
Exclamation Kinda

Originally Posted by TexFinn
Has anybody confirmed this regarding the sunroof?

The sunroof in my wife's o8 C350 just recently started doing the thing where it opens just fine, but you have to close it by holding the switch in the position and then it closes about an inch at a time. Pretty annoying, if you ask me...

First thing that came to my mind was resynching, of course. Did the procedure as described in the Owner's Manual (open roof all the way, then hold the switch for "approximately" 1 second more), but to no avail.

If it indeed is the software issue, what is the procedure with cars that are out of warranty? Do the dealer charge you an arm and a leg for that just because they can?
I've purchased a brand new overhead console because I broke the grid that lite the lights when installing leds but when I got it the sun roof did short pulses. The express feature only works for me when I hit the back motion on button but down motion just short jolts or burst when I hold it down. I called the mercedes who sold me part and said theirs a 1 yr warranty so hopefully diagnosing a warranty part is free. But any recommendations?