C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Noob Here Saying Hi

Old 07-25-2014, 09:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C300 Sport
Noob Here Saying Hi

Hey everyone, just bought my first Benz earlier this week. I know next to nothing about these cars to be honest, but I've always been one to mod my cars ... just grew up on Mustangs and Cadillacs as I got older. I've enjoyed reading this site from afar the past couple days, so decided to join and try to become more involved.

At the moment I don't have anything really planned. First up is tinting the windows and getting a bluetooth adapter to plug into the 30 pin iphone cable. Debating on an air filter upgrade, but not entirely sure at the moment.

Anyway, my Benz is a 2011 C300 Sport. Look forward to getting to know you all.
Attached Thumbnails Noob Here Saying Hi-img_5278_small.jpg   Noob Here Saying Hi-img_5288_small.jpg   Noob Here Saying Hi-img_5289_small.jpg  
Old 07-25-2014, 09:55 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
2018 C63s Coupe 2016 C450 DAILY
Originally Posted by mattyboync
Hey everyone, just bought my first Benz earlier this week. I know next to nothing about these cars to be honest, but I've always been one to mod my cars ... just grew up on Mustangs and Cadillacs as I got older. I've enjoyed reading this site from afar the past couple days, so decided to join and try to become more involved.

At the moment I don't have anything really planned. First up is tinting the windows and getting a bluetooth adapter to plug into the 30 pin iphone cable. Debating on an air filter upgrade, but not entirely sure at the moment.

Anyway, my Benz is a 2011 C300 Sport. Look forward to getting to know you all.
Congrats and welcome!

You'll enjoy it on here, lots of information and people willing to help out with any concerns you might have!

Like the black, it's a PITA to keep clean though
Old 07-25-2014, 09:58 PM

2011 C300 Sport
Thanks man! I'm already noticing that after a few days! I just couldn't go any other color though. I'm glad I did too because noticing the carbon fiber front lip and diffuser options have me a bit excited. Is there a sticky around to say where to order those? Are they direct fits with what I have?
Old 07-26-2014, 12:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 200 Likes on 139 Posts
'13 GLK350 4matic,'09 C300 4matic,'15 GLA250,'07 Honda Odyssey, '18 GLE 43
JBSPEED has those. A lot of the forum members bought spoilers with this guy and the fit is very good. You will have a lot of fun modding the car and there are a lot of information in here. If you have the command and don't have the back-up camera that should be the first thing you have to mod before anything else.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:52 PM

2011 C300 Sport
Originally Posted by shotgun_banjo
JBSPEED has those. A lot of the forum members bought spoilers with this guy and the fit is very good. You will have a lot of fun modding the car and there are a lot of information in here. If you have the command and don't have the back-up camera that should be the first thing you have to mod before anything else.
Thanks man! I do have command, and I checked out the DIY on the rear camera last night. I agree its going to have to be one of the first things I do.

One question, since I have the sport version, when these places say it fits the C300 with the AMG bumper, I think that means the sport version will fit ... right?