C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Storage nets...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 02:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C-Class
Storage nets...

New to M-B's having just changed to a second-hand C250 (Maybe I should be saying pre-owned instead!)

Apparently it has a 'storage pack' which includes amongst other things two storage nets (both identical to the standard one on the side of the transmission tunnel at the front seat passengers feet) mounted between the foot well floor and leading edge of the rear seat bench on either side... Hope that makes sense?

Anyway they're obviously susceptible to damage being so close to the heels of rear seat passengers and one of mine was torn / missing several plastic securing tabs.

Likely available from a dealer but found this seller on eBay so for the sake of some small change took a chance on buying one.

Didn't have great expectations but in fairness it arrived from China to the UK in a little over a week and I genuinely cannot distinguish it from the original item.

My carpet was obviously pre-punched with holes having had the nets from before but it would be extremely simple to fit the retaining hooks even they weren't there. The hooks just screw in and a full size card template is supplied.

I've no connection to this seller, just thought it might be useful to someone wanting to replace existing nets or fit them anew.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30-18CM-BL...-/251420729218