C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Can't Scroll Through the Bluetooth Menu

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2015 BMW M235i 6MT
Can't Scroll Through the Bluetooth Menu

I have the UMI/Audio 20 in my 09 C300, and I can't use the remote to scroll through the bluetooth menu. Scrolling works EVERYWHERE else, and I can even press down to move to the main menu bar to change to another form of media (i.e. Disc, Audio Streaming, USB, etc.), so this only occurs in the bluetooth menu.

I've had this problem for several months, but it was never a real problem, because I could always click to select Connected Devices (default cursor location), and my phone would be the only one on that list, but recently, the remote worked for just an instance (no idea why), and I connected my friend's phone. Now, my phone is not the one under Connected Devices, so now it's a problem.

I brought it up at the stealership when I took my car in for the taillight recall, but they were charging $115/hr for diagnosis, and they were going to use the full hour to diagnosis this one issue just to tell me how much it would cost to fix the issue.

Anyways, has anybody come across this problem and knows a fix?