C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Steering Issue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 03:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts
2007 W204 220CDI Classic Sedan
Hitting a hole with that force can bend suspension components ,flatten bushes & ruin shocks & McPherson struts.

With such soft handling the shocks & McPherson struts should have oil leaks ( blown seals) & feel soft when bouncing the car when stationary.

It is amazing that there were no major alignment adjustments ?. Do you have the before & after figures from the dealer?.

I would consider a thougher inspection from an independent & clever suspension expert.

There is always a chance that the chassis is slightly out of alignment.

Good luck & keep at it.

JC
Old 05-07-2015, 04:59 AM

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
2019 GLC63
There has been a 4 wheel alignment done 2 times.

I Agree. I am going to have to take it somewhere else. I think the dealership is playing me, hoping I cave and go away. It is sad. What happened to the best or nothing...
Old 05-07-2015, 05:07 AM

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
C300 sport
Originally Posted by 2014c300
There has been a 4 wheel alignment done 2 times.

I Agree. I am going to have to take it somewhere else. I think the dealership is playing me, hoping I cave and go away. It is sad. What happened to the best or nothing...
I'm sorry to hear how things are turning out. Most definitely get the car inspected by an independant shop. I wouldn't let MB get away with this just yet. There have been many times that I was too shy to push for what is rightfully mine when I've gone to the dealership. I regret not aggressively fighting for what needs to be done when they brush me off. I would suggest you don't make the same mistake, and if they can admit that there is a problem, you'll have a chance to fight for a solution.

Good luck.
Old 05-07-2015, 05:16 AM

2019 GLC63
This is a Unique situation. My wife has a C300 the exact same year as mine. Luckily for us I have a comparison.

Most people may not be so lucky. They may not have realized there was a problem, considering the dealership has told me there isn't one 5x now. Yet I get in my wife's car or any other C300 and can feel an instant difference, but the dealership cannot?
Old 05-14-2015, 08:31 AM

2019 GLC63
Car is still at Dealer.

Now Dealer is Agreeing with me and telling me that the only thing it can be is the shocks. That it has been difficult to trouble shoot because:

1. no visible damage
2. they have no way of testing to see if the internal valving has been damaged other than the old fashioned if the car is bouncing while driving or if the car leans hard when stopping.

I have been trying to tell them this for months.

Now I have an insurance claim in to have help with the repairs since it was an obstruction on the highway that caused the damage and that the repairs will be well over $2000.

I am confident that this will resolve the problem. I have called several shops in my area that deal with suspension and they all agreed with me that a pot hole or bump that was severe enough to bend a rim could mess up the rebound rate inside the shock without being able to see any visible damage to the outside of the shock / strut.

The only other suspension component that could cause the car to drive the way would be a damaged sway bar. YOU would think a certified mercedes benz tech. would have been able to see visible damage to the sway bar. IE: cracked end link bolt , bent sway bar, cracked sway bar etc. I do not think that is the problem. I think the shocks were damaged when I hit the bump on the highway in the construction zone.

Fingers Crossed

Last edited by 2014c300; 05-14-2015 at 08:38 AM.
Old 05-14-2015, 02:44 PM

Received 101 Likes on 89 Posts
18 E63S
Car is still at Dealer.

Now Dealer is Agreeing with me and telling me that the only thing it can be is the shocks. That it has been difficult to trouble shoot because:

1. no visible damage
2. they have no way of testing to see if the internal valving has been damaged other than the old fashioned if the car is bouncing while driving or if the car leans hard when stopping.

I have been trying to tell them this for months.

Now I have an insurance claim in to have help with the repairs since it was an obstruction on the highway that caused the damage and that the repairs will be well over $2000.

I am confident that this will resolve the problem. I have called several shops in my area that deal with suspension and they all agreed with me that a pot hole or bump that was severe enough to bend a rim could mess up the rebound rate inside the shock without being able to see any visible damage to the outside of the shock / strut.

The only other suspension component that could cause the car to drive the way would be a damaged sway bar. YOU would think a certified mercedes benz tech. would have been able to see visible damage to the sway bar. IE: cracked end link bolt , bent sway bar, cracked sway bar etc. I do not think that is the problem. I think the shocks were damaged when I hit the bump on the highway in the construction zone.

Fingers Crossed
I recently had my c300 in for service for the second time complaining about front end links on the front stabilizer being defective [swaying knocking] front struts were worn and rear shocks were gone also.
they replaced front struts rear shocks front springs and stabilizer end links.
they should of replaced the rear springs also cause now the rear drivers side slightly raddles like cab in midtown Manhattan after 200.000 miles of craters- pot holes.
over all it drives great just have to bring it in for the rear springs.
try to get them to replace everything.
my car is CPO purchased with very low mileage that came off a 2 year lease.
former drivers navigation points were still their on purchase of vehicle.
this car was driven everyday on a interstate that is completely full of very bad potholes.
I told my service adviser and they replaced everything except the rear springs.
was fortunate when I purchased my c300 that it came with
new tires. continental tires.
after having these tires over NY winter they did pretty well.
I like them.
wish you luck.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:15 PM

2019 GLC63
Thats the issue. I only have 22,000 miles on my car. It handles like crap. The steering is way to light compared to my wifes car.. I can't explain it. I have attempted many times in this thread to explain it. I have been a car buff my entire life, I have built several engines and done my fair share of racing suspension on my Camaro Z28. K member, Upper and lower front control arms, rack and pinion, sway bars, end links, urethane bushings, torque arm etc.. I have done it..

But I have never encountered a problem Like i am having. I have no equipment to test this stuff and it sounds like the dealership does not either. If I had them replace everything the bill would be well over 10 grand Im sure.. heck it is already at $2000 for just 2 shocks and 2 struts... I have $1500 in it already in two 4 wheel alignments and all 4 tires road force balanced twice.. yet the problem still remains.. they keep trying to tell me their is nothing wrong..

I think they are agreeing with me just to shut me up because they are not paying for it... Most likely anything that needs to be replaced i will have to pay for because I hit an obstruction in the road way. I asked for the rack and pinion to be replaced as well but they said they won't do that because the insurance company will not go for that because a faulty rack and pinion should have shown up in a 4 wheel alignment?

Are they serious? what does a 4 wheel alignment have to do with the rack and pinion being sloppy because I hit a major bump on the freeway that bent my rims.... The steering feels way way way to light... Over boosted? I am not sure how else to explain it.. I feel like the steering is so light or over boosted I could drive with one finger.. In my wife c300 the steering has noticeable heft to it.. you have to really work to turn the wheel when cornering which is the way a sports car is supposed to be.. Tight steering is to prevent over steer and help the car to track straight without the bumps moving the wheel on you.. In my car the wheel bounces back and forth as I drive over bumps on back country roads... No other car I have driven does that... that is how light the steering is... Makes no sense... I absolutely hate driving it at this point. I want to run it into a tree.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:18 PM

18 E63S
Thats the issue. I only have 22,000 miles on my car. It handles like crap. The steering is way to light compared to my wifes car.. I can't explain it. I have attempted many times in this thread to explain it. I have been a car buff my entire life, I have built several engines and done my fair share of racing suspension on my Camaro Z28. K member, Upper and lower front control arms, rack and pinion, sway bars, end links, urethane bushings, torque arm etc.. I have done it..

But I have never encountered a problem Like i am having. I have no equipment to test this stuff and it sounds like the dealership does not either. If I had them replace everything the bill would be well over 10 grand Im sure.. heck it is already at $2000 for just 2 shocks and 2 struts... I have $1500 in it already in two 4 wheel alignments and all 4 tires road force balanced twice.. yet the problem still remains.. they keep trying to tell me their is nothing wrong..

I think they are agreeing with me just to shut me up because they are not paying for it... Most likely anything that needs to be replaced i will have to pay for because I hit an obstruction in the road way. I asked for the rack and pinion to be replaced as well but they said they won't do that because the insurance company will not go for that because a faulty rack and pinion should have shown up in a 4 wheel alignment?

Are they serious? what does a 4 wheel alignment have to do with the rack and pinion being sloppy because I hit a major bump on the freeway that bent my rims.... The steering feels way way way to light... Over boosted? I am not sure how else to explain it.. I feel like the steering is so light or over boosted I could drive with one finger.. In my wife c300 the steering has noticeable heft to it.. you have to really work to turn the wheel when cornering which is the way a sports car is supposed to be.. Tight steering is to prevent over steer and help the car to track straight without the bumps moving the wheel on you.. In my car the wheel bounces back and forth as I drive over bumps on back country roads... No other car I have driven does that... that is how light the steering is... Makes no sense... I absolutely hate driving it at this point. I want to run it into a tree.
THAT'S WHAT I HAD WHEN THEY REPLACED MY SUSPENTION. 22.000
GOT THE CAR WITH 14.000 MILES.
I'M ALSO FORMER AUTO TECH AS A HOBBY WENT TO SCHOOL FOR IT AS A KID. 28YRS AS a HOBBY.
I REMEMBER HAVING A DODGE CHARGER IN THE EARLY 1990'S EX WIFE'S CAR DID THE SAME THING IT WAS A BROKEN RACK AND PINION MOUNTING BRACKET .
MAKE THEM CHECK IT GOOD.

Last edited by tekfoc; 05-14-2015 at 08:25 PM.
Old 05-14-2015, 10:31 PM

2019 GLC63
So i went and got my car today because I have no idea how long it is going to take for my insurance company to approve my claim on the shocks.

I was cleaning my car in the garage tonight and I decided to start digging myself.

We recently moved so i do not have my jack and jack stands at my house yet and considering the vehicle is under warranty I never expected to have to jack up a brand new mercedes benz and start digging at it myself.

Both front shocks look to be wet around the upper spring cup... It can't be armor all because the rear shocks are not wet in the same area and it is on the inside not the outside.. I did armor all my tires but not that much I just used foam in a can... the foam could not have reached that far in and ironically on both front stuts and not the back... its oily wet...

most likely confirming my suspicsion
Old 05-14-2015, 11:08 PM

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts
2012 S63, 2013 E350 Bluetec
I feel your pain. I have a C250 that I use occasionally, but there is nothing more frustrating than knowing something is wrong with your car and the dealer telling you everything is fine. It's too bad that you can't put one of the MB techs behind the wheel while you ride along and then take it out on the highway. If need be, grab another C300 and have the duplicate the trip and compare the difference. Keep us updated. (BTW I have the Continentals on mine and really like them. Also have them on my ML.)
Old 05-15-2015, 07:31 AM

2019 GLC63
Originally Posted by ChuckinTucson
I feel your pain. I have a C250 that I use occasionally, but there is nothing more frustrating than knowing something is wrong with your car and the dealer telling you everything is fine. It's too bad that you can't put one of the MB techs behind the wheel while you ride along and then take it out on the highway. If need be, grab another C300 and have the duplicate the trip and compare the difference. Keep us updated. (BTW I have the Continentals on mine and really like them. Also have them on my ML.)
I have already done that (Minus the technician part) with the sales manager in both cars. The dealer got back a 2013 C300 with the AMG sport package, same wheels as mine. The only difference was it had a panorama roof and conti pro contact tires... Mine has Pirelli PZero nero's

I drove that car with the sales manager and it felt awesome... we then drove mine...

The next day they put both cars up on the rack and swapped wheels... I drove my car again with the wheels from the black 2013 on my car with the pro contacts... I noticed little difference. And I told them that. I can see the Pirellis handling a bit different than Pro Contacts but this problem certainly is not the tires. They originally tried to talk me into a new set of tires... Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3's... Now through research I know the Michelins handle better than the Pirellis however My Pirellis are like new and I really did not want to throw $1000 at a problem not knowing if it was indeed the problem. Through swapping rims with different tires I proved to them it was not the tires. Now they agree with me that it is the shocks... Last night I got my car back from the dealer so I could take a closer look myself. I took pictures of the front struts with an oily residue on both the drivers and passengers struts. Considering it was not raining and my car had not been driven in weeks and I drove straight home and parked in the garage... I rule out anything from the road, considering the oily residue is on both struts in the exact same spot.. and the car was just as clean when I got home as it was when I got in it at the dealer...

AT this point i feel shocks and struts are a problem but maybe not the entire problem because the steering feels way wrong as well. I do not see how changing shocks is going to resolve the steering issue... it should resolve the floatyness of the car at speed but not provide a proper steering feel I would not think. I think when I hit that bump it tweaked the rack as well as the shocks, also bending 3 rims and damaging the front right tire.. putting a bubble in the side wall.

The question is how am I going to get them to replace the rack when I have already asked them to several times already and they refused stating that the 4 wheel alignment should have shown a problem with the rack... which I disagree with.. If the rack is screwed up internally what does that have to do with whether the wheels are in line with the car and each other....

Last edited by 2014c300; 05-15-2015 at 08:00 AM.
Old 05-15-2015, 08:05 AM

2019 GLC63
Drivers Side Strut

https://mbworld.org/g/album/3436168
Old 05-20-2015, 02:47 PM

2019 GLC63
My insurance claim was approved. front struts and rear shocks being replaced Tomorrow. Fingers crossed this will completely solve my problems.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:38 PM

2019 GLC63
ok so the saga continues

I paid my $500 deductible and the insurance company paid the remaining $1500... I also paid $1000 for a set of Micheline Pilot Sport A/S 3's ...

I made it home and was so mad I turned around and drove straight back to the dealership to return the car again. It is still not fixed.

However, the body roll problem is gone.. Most likely because I was right about the shocks. The car corners very well I can tell that with the new tires and shocks...

The steering problem is still un changed. I do not know how else to describe it... I feel like the steering is so "light or loose" at highway speed i could steer the car with my pinky.. with the new tires on the car that are super grippy it is simply put compounding the problem.. The over steer because of how light the steering is ... at high speed is simply unsafe...

halfway home... my wife and I switched cars.. since she was following me in her 2014 C300.. and I instantly noticed how tight the steering felt just pulling out of the gas station...

So it is still not fixed... This all started last November.. and so we are back at it again.. still not fixed...

I want them to replace the rack and pinion and power steering pump, flush the lines with fresh power steering fluid and put everything back together.

I will not pick up my car until that happens.
Old 05-29-2015, 07:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W204 C300 4Matic - R170 SLK230 Kompressor
P Nero zero tires are terrible.
The following users liked this post:
dennish (08-14-2016)
Old 05-29-2015, 07:43 PM

2019 GLC63
Originally Posted by FknBoss
P Nero zero tires are terrible.
This has been going on since last november. I can not count how many times I picked up my car and they told me they could not find a thing wrong with it.

I got half way home and turned around and went back.

I think they let my car sit in the parking lot out back for a few days... washed it then called me and told me it was done.. of course never looking at it.

Last time I picked up my car i got home and it was missing all 4 valve stem caps.. I immediately called in and told them, they claimed they mailed them out to me... I took my car back because it wasn't fixed.. I got the valve stem caps in the mail 2 weeks later.

This has to be the most ridiculous situation I have ever encountered.

My last Mercedes was the same deal.. I purchased a certified pre owned.. come to find out it was wrecked... the right rear spindle was bent and I had only had the car for 3 months.. I had to put 2 rear tires on it because they were so loud and almost balled. $600 ... then i find out the spindle is bent and they told me I had to pay $4000 to fix it? That was after the moon roof leaked and the entire car was flooded with water after a heavy rain.. then the tensioner pulley went out.. the service manager said oh the belt won't need replaced they last for 100000 miles ... after I picked up the receipt they said oh we had to replace the belt because the faulty pulley damaged the belt... Does anyone actually have a damn clue what they are talking about at Mercedes Benz? It appears to me that they do not employ mechanics they employ parts changers.. No one has a clue what they are doing and no one gives a crap about their work...

If my car is not fixed this time i am parking it in the front of the dealership and calling a cab and not paying another cent.. Screw these idiots..
Old 05-29-2015, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C180 cgi 2010 petrol blueefficiency
Did you try lowering tires pressure in ur car? Try them 33 for both front and rear.
Old 05-29-2015, 08:29 PM

2019 GLC63
Originally Posted by jpminou
Did you try lowering tires pressure in ur car? Try them 33 for both front and rear.
yes.. I even went and purchased a $40 craftsman digital tire pressure gauge.

I have tried higher I have tried lower...

Nothing changes the facts.. the steering is way to light.. My wife has the exact same car, same year, just red with 17" wheels. Her car handles properly. The tire pressures on hers are off of the fuel door.

Why should mine be any different...

I am convinced that when I hit that bump.. hydraulic "shock" occurred which sent pressure back through the system and damaging the regulator in the pump and even some internal components in the rack and pinion. I would dig more into it but i cannot find an internal exploded diagram of both the rack and the pump of a 2014 C300..

The faster I go the worse the steering gets.

Also If I put the tires to 33 in the front when it gets colder out at night the pressures will drop down into the twenties... factory pressure is 36 psi for the front.. that is way to low.. i would be worried hitting a bump would break the bead on the rim if i hit a bump when i leave for work at 5:30 am when its 40 - 50 degrees outside rather than 90 degrees.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:20 PM

2019 GLC63
The dealership called me up to come down and test drive my vehicle again.

They put 17" wheels from a loaner on my car and wanted me to drive it like that and see how it felt... Well apparently the idiots never bothered to drive it before I did because the wheels were so out of balance my steering wheel was vibrating.

Of course I told them that it was terrible.. Their response is they do not know what else to do to my car, they can not find anything wrong with it.

I asked if they had tested the power steering system.. They replied we do not have the equipment to do that.. we do not tear into things without a good reason to do so.

So a Certified Mercedes Benz dealership does not have a hydraulic pressure gauge to put in line on the pressure side of the pump to determine if the pump is putting out the correct pressures to the rack as well as verifying if the relief valve is functioning properly and bypassing hydraulic pressure at the correct vehicle speeds and steering wheel position? Really?

I am the customer and I am the one that had to convince them that the front struts were leaking oil. I had to take pictures of the front struts with oil all over the spring cups and the inner fender well.. even after my vehicle had been to the dealer 7 TIMES.

I do not have words to describe how ticked off i am and disappointed in this brand.

My car still handles like pure crap after 3 four wheel alignments... 3 Pirelli tires, a brand new set of Micheline Pilot sport A/S 3... 3 road force balances x4 wheels.. 2 front struts and 2 rear shocks.

Last edited by 2014c300; 06-04-2015 at 02:22 PM.
Old 06-29-2015, 05:41 PM

2019 GLC63
I thought I would update everyone. Good News this time.

Let me re cap.

New shocks and struts all the way around.

New Rack and Pinion

New full set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 Y rated tires

I got my car back from the dealership last Thursday and it still wasn't right.

My father in law has a C63, S550 and CLA 250 and he does not use the dealership for tires, alignments etc. he uses a third party shop in the city.

I decided to give them a try. I figured if he takes his AMG there and he is happy with their service I should be fine to take my car there as well.

Well, they found my car to be out of alignment. Even though the dealership just put a new rack and pinion on the car and did a 4 wheel alignment last Thursday.

Now my car handles correctly. It rides super smooth and super quiet.

I am finally happy with the way my car handles.

I will forwarn anyone purchasing an older C class with hydraulic power steering.. If you are an enthusiast such as myself and prefere the best possible handling reconsider purchasing anything earlier than a 2015. In 2015 they switch to servo electric steering which has a much firmer feel in sport + mode than the hydraulic power steering. My car does handle well now the steering is still to light for my taste. I like a heavy firm steering feel and the 2014 and earlier C class does not seem to provide that.

When I get my next vehicle I will most likely be a C450 or a BMW 335i I will test drive them both and see which one I feel handles better and has the better road feel and steering feel.

Out of all the cars I have driven so far I feel the GLA has the best firm steering feel so far. I have not driven a CLA yet but I was shocked at how good the GLA 250's steering felt. So most likely the GLA 45 would feel even better with the wider tires on it. The GLA was firmer than the C300 loaner I had which left me scratching my head.

If i could have whatever I want lol I would put that steering system in the C class for the sport model.

I have not test drove a C450 yet as it is still not avialable until fall. my lease is up in 2 years so that should give them so time to refine the class a bit. However after this ordeal I have learned a great deal more about what I like and do not like in a sports car. So next time I purchase I will be more armed to nail down the type of vehicle I want and purchase it.

Maybe a CLA 45 we will see.. I am still thinking the CLA is a bit too small for my taste. I like the size of the C class. I have yet to drive a BMW.. one of these days I will have to go and test drive a 335i

Last edited by 2014c300; 06-29-2015 at 05:47 PM.
Old 06-30-2015, 01:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts
2007 W204 220CDI Classic Sedan
. My father in law has a C63, S550 and CLA 250 and he does not use the dealership for tires, alignments etc. he uses a third party shop in the city.

I decided to give them a try. I figured if he takes his AMG there and he is happy with their service I should be fine to take my car there as well.
Christ ..took you long enough . This was suggested months ago.

Glad its sorted. makes me feel tired reading of the effort.

Thanks for the update.

John
Old 06-30-2015, 05:51 AM

2019 GLC63
Originally Posted by Carsy
Christ ..took you long enough . This was suggested months ago.

Glad its sorted. makes me feel tired reading of the effort.

Thanks for the update.

John
When the insurance company is footing the bill you can't just pull out of one shop and into another. This shop was an hour and a half drive one way. My father in law recommended a shop and a mechanic. Had to wait until he was available.
Old 06-30-2015, 12:43 PM

18 E63S
I have a c300 and a cla45. The 45 is more roomier to me then my c300 and the trunk is much more bigger.
The funny thing is I don't have that light feeling steering your talking about in my c300.
A great car to compare would be a 15 C400 same engine as up and coming C450, of course the 450 will have more power.
I had the C400 for almost a week as a loaner all I can say I was very impressed with it's power and handling.
still not faster or does it handle better then my cla 45 AMG but it's a good car.

Last edited by tekfoc; 06-30-2015 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-01-2015, 07:01 AM

2019 GLC63
I would love to drive a C400, however my dealership told me they can't get any as they are currently unavailable?

The steering has me perplexed as well, the only thing I can think of is my idea of light is different than yours?

My wife also has a 2014 C300 but with the 17" wheels. I drove hers them mine this weekend back to back and they now feel about the same to me. But, both cars the steering is to light for my taste. The C300 2015 loaner had heavier steering in sport +, the GLA 250 loaner had the heaviest steering I had ever felt, which I loved. I am just not overly fond of the GLA's looks
Old 07-01-2015, 09:22 AM

Received 103 Likes on 79 Posts
2009 C63 AMG, 2010 C250 4Matic Sport

Let me re cap.

New shocks and struts all the way around.

New Rack and Pinion

New full set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 Y rated tires

I got my car back from the dealership last Thursday and it still wasn't right.

My father in law has a C63, S550 and CLA 250 and he does not use the dealership for tires, alignments etc. he uses a third party shop in the city.

Well, they found my car to be out of alignment. Even though the dealership just put a new rack and pinion on the car and did a 4 wheel alignment last Thursday.

Now my car handles correctly. It rides super smooth and super quiet.

I am finally happy with the way my car handles.

I will forwarn anyone purchasing an older C class with hydraulic power steering.. If you are an enthusiast such as myself and prefere the best possible handling reconsider purchasing anything earlier than a 2015. In 2015 they switch to servo electric steering which has a much firmer feel in sport + mode than the hydraulic power steering. My car does handle well now the steering is still to light for my taste. I like a heavy firm steering feel and the 2014 and earlier C class does not seem to provide that.

When I get my next vehicle I will most likely be a C450 or a BMW 335i I will test drive them both and see which one I feel handles better and has the better road feel and steering feel.

Out of all the cars I have driven so far I feel the GLA has the best firm steering feel so far. I have not driven a CLA yet but I was shocked at how good the GLA 250's steering felt. So most likely the GLA 45 would feel even better with the wider tires on it. The GLA was firmer than the C300 loaner I had which left me scratching my head.

If i could have whatever I want lol I would put that steering system in the C class for the sport model.

I have not test drove a C450 yet as it is still not avialable until fall. my lease is up in 2 years so that should give them so time to refine the class a bit. However after this ordeal I have learned a great deal more about what I like and do not like in a sports car. So next time I purchase I will be more armed to nail down the type of vehicle I want and purchase it.

Maybe a CLA 45 we will see.. I am still thinking the CLA is a bit too small for my taste. I like the size of the C class. I have yet to drive a BMW.. one of these days I will have to go and test drive a 335i
Out of curiosity, do you have the alignment details sheet, and if so could you post it? I haven't been able to find what the alignment values should be like (generally) for a w204

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Steering Issue