C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

People from Cali

Old 04-21-2015, 12:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
2014 CLA 45AMG , 2015 C63 (W205)
People from Cali

Those of you who ordered the car (specifically socal) how long did your car take to get to the dealership after production was done?
Old 04-21-2015, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Bump
Old 04-22-2015, 06:39 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
CLA-250, C-300
Originally Posted by amanuuh
Bump
Not sure how much difference in timing between norcal and socal is, but I ordered mine Feb 16th, received yesterday April 21st. C63 might be a little different, but I don't think much (as far as production time is concerned). Waiting is the worst part, but you are close to getting it my friend, hang in there.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
Not really sure how the rest of the Country is, but I think hands down California probably has the most MB dealers for a single state region, at the same time California also moves the highest volume so I think our market is a little spoiled compared to other states, we get a lot of Cars that are ordered by the dealers already that come pretty loaded, many dealers don't typically want to spend the money for a packed loaded car, but dealers here always try to have fully optioned and loaded vehicles. But I know of a few people that have wanted certain features and color combos where they have ordered a car and it takes anywhere from 3-6 months depending on the vehicle and production dates at the factory.

It is sometimes hard to buy a car on a Out of State deal because the dealers and MB worry so much about exporting vehicles, so dealers here don't really jump at catering to an out of state purchase, but I bet if you wanted something specific on a car, chances are you would probably find the car with the combo and features you want.

We bought our C300 from Fletcher Jones in Newport Beach with Thomas Carnevale, if you want to review their stock you can go to their website and browse their inventory...that is what I did when I was looking for the car I got and I ended up getting a deal on the car with the 19" wheel package which I was not even considering since I was going to change the wheels anyway, but I got a great deal on the car with the wheels and had every feature we wanted.

So give a look. Also some dealers have people that back out of orders and the cars arrive with no one to take them home, so you might also find a diamond in the rough...just have to look around.

Hope this info helps!

Jim
Old 04-23-2015, 10:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by bartola
Not sure how much difference in timing between norcal and socal is, but I ordered mine Feb 16th, received yesterday April 21st. C63 might be a little different, but I don't think much (as far as production time is concerned). Waiting is the worst part, but you are close to getting it my friend, hang in there.
Im at the worst part right now. Since i was like the first or second car to be built mine was done Friday. Its been at VPC all week. Its ready to be shipped but MBUSA hasn't gotten certification yet from the government for official MPG and weight

Im just wondering how long the trip from Alabama to California is going to be
Old 04-23-2015, 10:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by OSMS_Carlsson
Not really sure how the rest of the Country is, but I think hands down California probably has the most MB dealers for a single state region, at the same time California also moves the highest volume so I think our market is a little spoiled compared to other states, we get a lot of Cars that are ordered by the dealers already that come pretty loaded, many dealers don't typically want to spend the money for a packed loaded car, but dealers here always try to have fully optioned and loaded vehicles. But I know of a few people that have wanted certain features and color combos where they have ordered a car and it takes anywhere from 3-6 months depending on the vehicle and production dates at the factory.

It is sometimes hard to buy a car on a Out of State deal because the dealers and MB worry so much about exporting vehicles, so dealers here don't really jump at catering to an out of state purchase, but I bet if you wanted something specific on a car, chances are you would probably find the car with the combo and features you want.

We bought our C300 from Fletcher Jones in Newport Beach with Thomas Carnevale, if you want to review their stock you can go to their website and browse their inventory...that is what I did when I was looking for the car I got and I ended up getting a deal on the car with the 19" wheel package which I was not even considering since I was going to change the wheels anyway, but I got a great deal on the car with the wheels and had every feature we wanted.

So give a look. Also some dealers have people that back out of orders and the cars arrive with no one to take them home, so you might also find a diamond in the rough...just have to look around.

Hope this info helps!

Jim
Hey Jim,

Thanks for the write up. I actually have the C63S on order. Its at VPC waiting to be shipped. I did get the car from fletcher jones. They gave me the first or second build allocation in the USA. Great dealership for sure.
Old 04-27-2015, 02:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes C300
Cool I got car on spot....

I did not order in advance. Fletcher Jones in Newport Beach has a HUGE inventory. You can find anything/everything.

I am loving my C300. I posted a full car review today! I am super excited to show off the handful of mods. This is my 1st Youtube video....I hope you like!

Old 04-28-2015, 04:18 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes-Benz
Awesome! Congrats on the C63s, that is really going to be an amazing car!

On Sunday I was visiting a friend in Long Beach and drove by the new MB VPC that is located now at the DC Jets hanger at Long Beach airport...I should have taken some pictures of all the cars...total MB overload haha, instead I took some cool pics of my car in front of the building!

Look forward to hearing about your car!

Jim

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the write up. I actually have the C63S on order. Its at VPC waiting to be shipped. I did get the car from fletcher jones. They gave me the first or second build allocation in the USA. Great dealership for sure.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by yaya1582
I did not order in advance. Fletcher Jones in Newport Beach has a HUGE inventory. You can find anything/everything.

I am loving my C300. I posted a full car review today! I am super excited to show off the handful of mods. This is my 1st Youtube video....I hope you like!

Car Review: 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 - YouTube
Really good review for your first time. I would never be able to do a video review lol

I can't go and pick up the car that I want. Ill be like one of the first ones in the US to have the new C63S so no dealerships have a car. Mine was the first/second C63/C63S that went into production for customers. Its built and all. It should have been shipped out today or will be shipped out tomorrow. I just don't know how long it takes the car to get from Alabama to California.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Awesome! Congrats on the C63s, that is really going to be an amazing car!

On Sunday I was visiting a friend in Long Beach and drove by the new MB VPC that is located now at the DC Jets hanger at Long Beach airport...I should have taken some pictures of all the cars...total MB overload haha, instead I took some cool pics of my car in front of the building!

Look forward to hearing about your car!

Jim
Mine is at the Vance which is in Alabama SMH. I should go there for a photoshoot too
Old 04-28-2015, 11:44 PM

Mercedes C300
OH DAMN...C63s

Wow, that is going to be a fast car! You must be freaking out... Merry Christmas

I have only seen "spy" footage of that car. Wait a minute, I saw it on display at the LA Auto Show-- even took a pic of it!

WHAT COLOR?

BTW, thanks for checking out my video.
Old 04-29-2015, 05:51 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
CLA-250, C-300
Im at the worst part right now. Since i was like the first or second car to be built mine was done Friday. Its been at VPC all week. Its ready to be shipped but MBUSA hasn't gotten certification yet from the government for official MPG and weight

Im just wondering how long the trip from Alabama to California is going to be
What is the update on your car, still in transit?. The wait is almost over!
Old 04-29-2015, 05:59 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes-Benz
The Government must really be behind, that must be so frustrating.
Another interesting thing is that we have had our C300 for just over a month now and funny enough our insurance company AAA is saying that they cannot locate the Vin# in their system to properly calculate rates and premiums for these cars...they said for some reason it is taking time for the new 2015 models to be updated in their system. Strange!!

Those of you getting a C63s I am sure are not concerned about weight and fuel consumption...I would say you are mainly concerned about how long is it going to take for you to get behind the wheel of this amazing car!

Having Driven the 300 and being happy, and driven the 400 for a few days and really liking that car, I can only imagine the experience of driving the 63s...I am sure it will be well worth the wait!

Jim
Old 04-29-2015, 06:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The Government must really be behind, that must be so frustrating.
Another interesting thing is that we have had our C300 for just over a month now and funny enough our insurance company AAA is saying that they cannot locate the Vin# in their system to properly calculate rates and premiums for these cars...they said for some reason it is taking time for the new 2015 models to be updated in their system. Strange!!

Those of you getting a C63s I am sure are not concerned about weight and fuel consumption...I would say you are mainly concerned about how long is it going to take for you to get behind the wheel of this amazing car!

Having Driven the 300 and being happy, and driven the 400 for a few days and really liking that car, I can only imagine the experience of driving the 63s...I am sure it will be well worth the wait!

Jim
I drove the C300 just to get a feel for the interior when I first put a deposit down last August and I loved it. Obviously the AMG is a tiny bit different. I also got the performance seats.

I came from a full bolt on BMW so I didn't want to go down in power. It had 440 crank hp. This car starts at 503 Im going to add an ECU tune and Downpipe by Weistec. It should put out around 630+ with just those two. Ill be adding more performance and non performance mods as soon as they come out. So no fuel is not something I'm concerned about

Originally Posted by yaya1582
Wow, that is going to be a fast car! You must be freaking out... Merry Christmas

I have only seen "spy" footage of that car. Wait a minute, I saw it on display at the LA Auto Show-- even took a pic of it!

WHAT COLOR?

BTW, thanks for checking out my video.
Im pretty excited. I ordered it in Polar White. Its going to see mods pretty quickly. Wheels should be on my the end of May.

Originally Posted by bartola
What is the update on your car, still in transit?. The wait is almost over!
Yup Im just glad it finally got shipped. It should be here by the end of next week Im so damn excited haha
Old 04-29-2015, 08:41 PM

2015 Mercedes C400
I ordered a C400 sometime end of November (or first week December), got the delivery end of Jan...