C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

The C Class; my girlfriend and her hot sister.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 07:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C43 Coupe
The C Class; my girlfriend and her hot sister.

I needed to write this because I think I'm about to explode.

I feel like a little kid the night before Christmas.

The new C Class Coupe is just beautiful.

A year ago, I got a new job and I can now afford a luxury car. However, I've had to hold off because I'm buying a new house and have been plowing money into it left, right and centre and so the car has had to wait;

Last December upon getting my promotion I decided that I was going to get the saloon. It had everything I needed, and more. It was like the first time I laid eyes on my girlfriend when I saw it in the showroom. And I just thought, fck me she's gorgeous. I need that. I took it for a test drive, and it was amazing, it felt perfect, like my first date, but I had to wait. I had other priorities, so I left it at that.

Fast forward, the house is nearly done, and I start thinking about that first date, the first test drive, and now I'm free to follow it up. And she's still available, I go for another drive, and it's just as good as it was before. I'm about to ask her to be my girlfriend.

And then it happens. The rumours started flying around about her hot sister. She's not as practical. 2 doors over 4. Smaller boot space, but a bigger ***. I'm an *** man... And so this got me intrigued.

I start to lose my interest in the saloon. The rumours don't stop. And neither do the pictures. You can't see much. She's not even got her ankles out. Never mind the rest. But you can imagine. And in my imagination it looks good. It looks really good.

And then the photo shoot we've all been waiting for arrives. And it's everything I wanted it to be. It's not just her hot sister. She's the hottest girl in the room. But, I can't have her yet. I have to wait. And I'm getting sick of waiting, so here I am writing this overly weird analogy about the 2016 C Class Coupe whilst I drive around in the ugly girl from out of town; my trusty bright blue 1.0 litre VW Up.

I can't wait for the Coupe. I need power back in my life. And I need it now.

Old 09-06-2015, 09:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 327 Likes on 260 Posts
2019 E450 4Matic & 2018 E400 4Matic
That was funny! Thanks for the entertaining dream post!
Old 09-06-2015, 09:30 AM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Mercedes C250 Coupe
...very much appreciate the allegory (I have an M-B coupe. No question, they are beautiful.

ez
Old 09-06-2015, 10:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
2004 CLK320
I too am waiting for the new C Coupe.
The only question is should I wait for the 2nd year so they can work out the bugs of the first yer.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:48 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 C300 RWD
Originally Posted by Hpbingham,
I needed to write this because I think I'm about to explode.

A year ago, I got a new job and I can now afford a luxury car. However, I've had to hold off because I'm buying a new house and have been plowing money into it left, right and centre and so the car has had to wait;

Last December upon getting my promotion I decided that I was going to get the saloon. It had everything I needed, and more. It was like the first time I laid eyes on my girlfriend when I saw it in the showroom. And I just thought, fck me she's gorgeous. I need that. I took it for a test drive, and it was amazing, it felt perfect, like my first date, but I had to wait. I had other priorities, so I left it at that.

Fast forward, the house is nearly done, and I start thinking about that first date, the first test drive, and now I'm free to follow it up. And she's still available, I go for another drive, and it's just as good as it was before. I'm about to ask her to be my girlfriend.

And then it happens. The rumours started flying around about her hot sister. She's not as practical. 2 doors over 4. Smaller boot space, but a bigger ***. I'm an *** man... And so this got me intrigued.

I start to lose my interest in the saloon. The rumours don't stop. And neither do the pictures. You can't see much. She's not even got her ankles out. Never mind the rest. But you can imagine. And in my imagination it looks good. It looks really good.

And then the photo shoot we've all been waiting for arrives. And it's everything I wanted it to be. It's not just her hot sister. She's the hottest girl in the room. But, I can't have her yet. I have to wait. And I'm getting sick of waiting, so here I am writing this overly weird analogy about the 2016 C Class Coupe whilst I drive around in the ugly girl from out of town; my trusty bright blue 1.0 litre VW Up.

I can't wait for the Coupe. I need power back in my life. And I need it now.

Fun post. The cars are fun. And agree that the C Coupe looks hot.

Post made me think a little of a show I saw where a guy actually has car as girlfriend...makes love to it...whole 9 yards. Heck, who am I to judge. Here a nippet..

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/my-stran...r-is-my-lover/
Old 09-06-2015, 11:53 AM

C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by floridadriver
Fun post. The cars are fun. And agree that the C Coupe looks hot.

Post made me think a little of a show I saw where a guy actually has car as girlfriend...makes love to it...whole 9 yards. Heck, who am I to judge. Here a nippet..

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/my-stran...r-is-my-lover/
Yeh... Well. Erm... I'm just going to clarify that I will not be doing this with my car when it arrives. No matter how much I love it...
Old 09-06-2015, 01:20 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2016 C300
Kill the girlfriend and her family for the inheritance money and marry her hot sister.

(Sell the house and buy the AMG C63 Coupe)
Old 09-07-2015, 03:15 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
CLA-250, C-300
I am (sort of waiting) for the coupe, but have my C300 keeping me sane.
c
Old 09-08-2015, 09:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'15 C200 AMG line, '08 C300 Sport Avantgarde, '07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd, '02 CLK 200 (gone)
Enjoyed the post!
Old 09-11-2015, 12:02 AM

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
The Infamous C450
Love this post OP, I've got the same dilemma.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:45 PM

2014 C350 C204
Well this was entertaining! I'd like to pick up the new coupe in year 2, selling my C350 right around then to switch. It sure is a think of beauty! A mini S class for sure.