C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Aftermarket wheels

Old 10-01-2015, 11:52 AM
tb3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 Mercedes Benz C300
Post Aftermarket wheels

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and have recently been interested in aftermarket parts for my car, so if I sound dumb in any of this, please forgive me as, again, I'm new to all this. I have a 2015 C300 4MATIC and was wondering where the best place to buy black wheels would be? Any aftermarket wheels you guys suggest? (17-18 inch preferably and not insanely expensive). And if I were to order wheels online, how would I go about getting them installed/put on the car? Any help would be appreciated and please forgive my ignorance on this topic. Thanks!
Old 10-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Banned

2015 MB Sprinter RV
Welcome to the forum. I would suggest genuine Mercedes wheels from a dealership, but they are usually expensive. For after-market, you have to careful about the cheaper wheelsets from china, they easily bend and give you all kinds of alignment/balancing issues.

You didn't mention, is your C300 Sports or Luxury. I think Sports comes with staggered wheels.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:09 PM

2016 C450
Originally Posted by tb3
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and have recently been interested in aftermarket parts for my car, so if I sound dumb in any of this, please forgive me as, again, I'm new to all this. I have a 2015 C300 4MATIC and was wondering where the best place to buy black wheels would be? Any aftermarket wheels you guys suggest? (17-18 inch preferably and not insanely expensive). And if I were to order wheels online, how would I go about getting them installed/put on the car? Any help would be appreciated and please forgive my ignorance on this topic. Thanks!

Tire Rack is your friend. I can tell you that I had ASA wheels on three BMW's and I had no issues at all. As the previous post mentioned, beware of poor quality wheels. Not saying that all lower priced wheels are poor, I don't know that for a fact. You do tend to get what you pay for and on a pricy car, I would not want to risk cheap wheels. IMHO, MB and BMW wheels are silly priced. My dealer quoted $6K for 4 AMG wheels. The MB wheels are not priced too bad and if you look on your local facebook page for MB groups, you can find take offs or nice OEM wheels for a great price.