C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Magnaflow or Remus/Brabus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 03:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
Magnaflow or Remus/Brabus

Hi as you all may know im looking into mufflers for our cars...i have decided with these two since they may provide the deeper tone i wanted...since i think eisenmann is too loud n expensive...so i decieded on these two...hopefully you guys can give me some pointers and ideas...

If i do magnaflow..what part number of muffler would i need. i would like to keep the stock look or maybe a bit bigger kind if like the eisenmann...?

Any suggestions would help... so please.. thanks!
Old 02-07-2007, 09:01 AM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by alchang32
Hi as you all may know im looking into mufflers for our cars...i have decided with these two since they may provide the deeper tone i wanted...since i think eisenmann is too loud n expensive...so i decieded on these two...hopefully you guys can give me some pointers and ideas...

If i do magnaflow..what part number of muffler would i need. i would like to keep the stock look or maybe a bit bigger kind if like the eisenmann...?

Any suggestions would help... so please.. thanks!

I had a magnaflow on my car before the eisenmann and they are almost the same as far as sound. The magnaflow actually is louder in the cabin and causes all the nice plastic pieces to vibrate.

Video with my eisenmann.

Video with the magnaflow.

You will have to use a universal magnaflow and keeping the stock look will be next to impossible.

I would say hold on to your money and watch the classifieds section for deals. I have many exhausts on their since I put mine on, including an eisenmann for $400.

Last edited by sales@eurocharged.com; 02-07-2007 at 09:03 AM.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:50 PM

C32 AMG
Originally Posted by AMG-Jerry
I had a magnaflow on my car before the eisenmann and they are almost the same as far as sound. The magnaflow actually is louder in the cabin and causes all the nice plastic pieces to vibrate.

Video with my eisenmann.

Video with the magnaflow.

You will have to use a universal magnaflow and keeping the stock look will be next to impossible.

I would say hold on to your money and watch the classifieds section for deals. I have many exhausts on their since I put mine on, including an eisenmann for $400.
Hey Jerry, you gonna sell anything soon? Because ill be going to Chi-town next weekend. haha maybe we can have a small meet-up!..
Old 02-07-2007, 05:14 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
Hey Jerry, you gonna sell anything soon? Because ill be going to Chi-town next weekend. haha maybe we can have a small meet-up!..

The eisenmann is brand new and I'll sell it for $900. They just raised prices, so new from them would be $1300.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:56 PM

C32 AMG
Originally Posted by AMG-Jerry
The eisenmann is brand new and I'll sell it for $900. They just raised prices, so new from them would be $1300.
$900?? i thought u said $400..haha..i thought u installed it...what happend?
Old 02-07-2007, 06:41 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
$900?? i thought u said $400..haha..i thought u installed it...what happend?

$400?? I said in another thread that I saw one for that price. Mine has only been installed for less than 500 miles. Like I said, I love the sound but the wife hates it. I figure if I make hard to buy I will get to keep it and the wife can kiss my butt. Stick with something that looks like stock....you will be happy you did. When will you be in town and where will you be staying?

Here is a link to where I got mine.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:37 PM

C32 AMG
give me sometime to think..haha...im gona be there next weekend with some friends...one drives a C55..and we are all comming from Bloomington,IN..so gona go for the weekend for somefun..haha
prob from friday till sunday and not sure of the hotel..but somewhere near downtown i assume..ha

Last edited by alchang32; 02-07-2007 at 10:37 PM.