Old 01-07-2011, 05:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL500
any silver C-classes with black roof??
Old 01-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Euros
Here are pictures of the tail lights on a black E60 BMW 535XI that I tinted/smoked with a vinyl/film. Pictures are with the parking lights on, to show you how much light still shows/shines through the material. Owner of the car drove out to me in Orange County to get it done. Let me know what you guys think.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 01-13-2011, 02:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Here's a C300/C350 (don't remember which one it was exactly) that I did some tail light work on. I did a gloss black outline on his tail lights, similar to the tail lights that comes on the Brabus C classes. The owner of this car was from Long Beach, and I happened to be out in that area from Orange County, so I dropped by to do his tail lights for him. I also applied gloss black vinyl over his chrome rear trunk handle to add to the gloss/black theme.

Here's a stock photo of the tail light, to give a better side by side comparison of how it looked before/after.

Before:

After:

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 01-15-2011, 02:05 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Here are pictures of this white Nissan 350z that I vinyl wrapped his roof in gloss black. I think the owner of this car came up from San Diego to me in Orange County to have it done. The gloss black vinyl on his roof went well with his black face wheels and other black accents on the car, like the front lip/bumper.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 01-17-2011, 04:52 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Some quick pictures of a BMW E60 530, I believe, that I vinyl wrapped (bmw shadowline) the chrome window trim on in a matte black finish. The owner of this car came out from Long Beach to me in Orange County to have it done. Everything was done seamlessly, even around the rear door's curves, just like all of my wraps.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 01-19-2011, 03:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Here are pictures of a silver E55 AMG Mercedes that I vinyl wrapped the roof with in gloss black material. The owner of this car came down from Malibu to me in Orange County to have it done. It's good to know that gloss black vinyl roofs don't just look good on white cars only, but on other colors as well

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 01-22-2011, 12:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Here are pictures of some tail lights that I tinted with my vinyl/material film in a gunsmoke shade on a blue E60 530i I believe. The owner of this car drove from Fullerton out to me in Orange county to have it done. The tint really toned the tail lights down to flow with the rest of the car fairly well.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 01-29-2011, 02:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Here are pictures of an Lexus ISF that I vinyl wrapped the roof in the 3M Di-noc material. As you can kind of see in some of the pictures, from a distance away, the material will almost give you a matte/flat black look. However, as you get closer to it, you'll be able to see the design and weave of the cf vinyl appear. The owner of this car came out to me in Irvine/Orange County. Hopefully these pictures will also help give an idea of how the 3M di noc carbon fiber material looks like on darker car and cars with sunroofs.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 01-30-2011, 02:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Mosselman 190E 16V+ C63S+ Abarth 595
Know anyone on the ne coast who does vinyl wrapping?
Old 01-31-2011, 11:36 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Some pictures of a white E46 M3 that I vinyl wrapped the roof in gloss black. The owner of this car lived around Westminster/Orange County. The owner of this car parks it outside quite a bit, so with the vinyl roof, it'll end up help protect the roof/paint from weathering. Don't mind the pictures. It was a bit dark when I took the pictures, so that's why some of the pictures may look a bit different/off.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Here's pictures of a car you don't see too often, or at least I don't. I applied a gloss black vinyl roof on this 1 series BMW E82. The car belonged to a fellow Irvine/Orange County resident. I also did his window trim in matte black vinyl, which I'll post up some more detailed pictures of those later. Also don't mind the antenna cover, I didn't put it back on yet before I took the pictures.

Let me know if you guys have any other specific requests, and I'll see if I have any of those kinds of pictures, of if I can take them the next time I do it.

-Don
Old 02-02-2011, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 C32 AMG, 2012 S550
I bought some wrapping material already and am going to give it a shot doing this myself. Although if I find that I'm either no good or it is going to take too much time can I ship you the cf wrap and all the interior items I want wrapped and just pay for your time in doing it?? Thanks
Old 02-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Here's a white BMW E90 335i sedan's roof that I did a while ago with gloss black vinyl. This will help those who have roof spoilers already painted/body color and want to get black vinyl roofs to see how it'll look if they left it. The owner of this car was from Garden Grove/Orange County, I believe.

I ended up wrapping his roof spoiler later on, but wasn't able to take pictures of it with it on the car.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Here's pictures of the same 1 series that I vinyl wrapped the roof in gloss black vinyl in. These are closer/more detailed pictures of his window trim that I also vinyled in a matte black material/finish, to cover up the old chrome/aluminum finish. Everything is done seamlessly in as a single piece.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-10-2011, 01:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Here's an Audi B8 tail lights that I tinted/vinyled in a smoke tint shade. I also cut out the reverse light portions for him. Come to me in Orange County to get it done.

I thought it turned out very nice and went fairly well with the rest of his car.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Every once in a while, I get a car that's not white, haha. I did this Subaru WRX for Puente Hills Subaru, to get it ready for SubieFest (that tells you how long it takes for me to post some of these pictures), which was in November.

I wrapped the roof in the 3M di-noc carbon fiber material. It turned out very nicely. This is for those of you who were asking me how the black 3m dinoc carbon fiber vinyl looks like on a roof with cars that have a sunroof.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-14-2011, 04:25 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Forgot to post the pictures of the tail lights to that Puente Hills Subaru WRX that I also did that day. I vinyled/tinted the tails in a red film, with the reverse sections cut out.

Just as a visual, this is what they looked like, to show how drastic the improvement is.

Before:

After:

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 04-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
It's been a while since I posted some pictures. Been busy getting some of my own stuff done lately, but I am starting to finally have time again.

Here's pictures of an E46 that I vinyl wrapped the roof in the gloss black material. I believe this car belonged to a fellow Irvine/Orange County person as well. This is a change of pace from the 95% of white colored cars that I do. It'll give you guys a slightly better idea of how it looks on different/darker colors. It's noticeable, but still subtle at the same time from different/various angles.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 04-25-2011, 12:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Question

Fabulous work

PM me price shipped to 60124 IL for 02 C32 roof and area under rear bumper just above tail pipes
Old 04-25-2011, 03:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I have so many pictures to go through, and a lot of cars that I did that I really like. I guess I have to start somewhere. This car was another fellow Irvine/Orange County enthusiast. I vinyl wrapped his roof in gloss black material. His rails were already matte black, so we left those alone. I think I did this car earlier this year in January, just to give an idea how far back some of my pictures that I still have yet to post goes, haha.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 05-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I vinyl wrapped the window trim on this silver E39 5 series in gloss black material. This car belongs to a fellow Orange County/Cerritos member. The owner of this car originally had the window trim painted, but it kept flaking off, and he had to reapply the paint about two or three times a year. So he asked me vinyl his window trim, for a longer lasting solution. So far so good, and this was several months ago.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 05-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is the 3rd time I am typing this post, because my window decided to refresh itself...

I am going to go a bit out of order here, and try to post pictures of cars other than white, just to keep things interesting

This is a grey Z4 that I vinyl wrapped the roof with in the 3M di noc carbon fiber material. I did his roof and the center areas/portions of his front and rear bumper in the carbon. Don't mind the weather stripping around the top of the front windshield. It seems like it has just deteriorated from age and over time. I've seen this happen on a lot of BMWs that I work on, which is quite unfortunate, since it's really only on the newer more recent models that I've seen this have happen to. I believe the owner of this car came out to me from Los Angeles to Orange County to get his all of that work done.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 05-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Well, I guess there's a first for everything. This is the first American car that I've installed a gloss black vinyl roof on. Even though it's not the typical BMW or Euro car that I normally do, at least it'll give guys with red cars somewhat of an idea of how it'd look like, with this color combination. The owner of this car was from south Orange County.

I didn't notice how blurry some of the pictures were when I was taking them.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 05-09-2011, 03:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Bad A$$
Old 05-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I just remembered, I also did a red C63 recently, and that thing not only looked bad ***, but also sounded mean. I even asked him what exhaust he had, and was surprised when he told me it was still stock.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/Graphics and more!**