Recomendation for projector headlight housing - looking at Azno

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SOLD - 2005 C55
Recomendation for projector headlight housing - looking at Azno

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend eBay or other seller of projector housing (upgrade from OEM halogen) for C55?

I had a link for a recommended site but lost after Sylvania headlight case restorer worked marvelously for 12 months. Instead of keep cleaning every year, I wanted to upgrade with a plan is to continue using the regular halogen (I think H7) in the projector case.

Based on AZNO reputation, I was thinking of below link but can anyone endorse/recommend something else?

Thank you in advance for any input!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anzo-USA-121...02f3be&vxp=mtr
Old 08-06-2015, 10:24 AM

2006 C55 AMG
Headlight upgrade

I am looking to upgrade my OEM halogens as well. I have not found any solid information on how complex of a task this will be. I am also need to be brought up to speed on the difference between projectors, Bi-Xenon, Xenon headlights.

Looking to pick these up if they will work for the conversion.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Depo-Perform...bf32eb&vxp=mtr
Old 08-06-2015, 12:26 PM

SOLD - 2005 C55
Hi,

The headlight should work, but that's for halogen. If you use halogen or projector casing (with halogen as the bulbs as they have two types of designs, the other being Xenon), you shouldn't simply use converter kit as the focal is different and light would be all over. That's why I'm considering the AZNO projector with halogen design. Since I rarely drive C55 in the nights, I haven't changed yet but will report back once I do.

Good luck.

p.s. you may want to read through as there are tons of discussions on conversion (I think the best thread was in E55 area which in concept the same.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:20 PM

2006 C55 AMG
Thanks

Originally Posted by rrohtake
Hi,

The headlight should work, but that's for halogen. If you use halogen or projector casing (with halogen as the bulbs as they have two types of designs, the other being Xenon), you shouldn't simply use converter kit as the focal is different and light would be all over. That's why I'm considering the AZNO projector with halogen design. Since I rarely drive C55 in the nights, I haven't changed yet but will report back once I do.

Good luck.

p.s. you may want to read through as there are tons of discussions on conversion (I think the best thread was in E55 area which in concept the same.
Thanks for the advice. Sometimes is hard to get simple advice here because most of the guys are way ahead in their projects. I will check out the other posts for some suggestions.