AMG Collectors - Selling my 2002 Mercedes Benz C32 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 07:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32
AMG Collectors - Selling my 2002 Mercedes Benz C32 AMG

Located in San Diego, California

Calling all AMG aficionado or maybe a want to be AMG owner, but you do not want to spend full price on a new AMG. Or maybe you are just looking for a fun car to drive on the weekends?

I have a 2002 Mercedes Benz C32 AMG, supercharged at 350 horsepower engine hand built from Germany. I've had it for 13 years, and upgrading to a new car, and do not have room for it in my garage.

This car has been owned by one owner, has a clean title with, and though it has 176k miles. Has always been maintained, full synthetic oil changes every 5,000 miles, always used premium unleaded gas. Washed and waxed biweekly. The paint looks like new, despite a few scratches, has a clear vinyl wrap on the front bumper, rear bumper, hood, and doors. Flip out Alpine dvd, player with navigation system. All weather AMG floor mats.

The car also has automatic triptonic transmission. A spare tire, and tire changing kit. Sun/moon roof and tinted windows for that sleek/private look. I am looking for a serious buyer for $4500 OBO.

Craigslist post here with pictures http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/5190518955.html
Old 09-10-2015, 01:30 AM
MX5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 plus some other vehicles
Just a tip, try to include pics of the entire car in your ad - both sides at a minimum but ideally full side pics and also some angle shots. Just get further away when taking the pics then crop afterward.