C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Supercharger is not working at all..

Old 07-14-2016, 10:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SRT6 Chrysler Crossfire
Supercharger is not working at all..

Hey everyone, I'm currently having a huge issue with my car. I've been in contact with Needswings and many other members(all have been great for the help and we are still working on it) But, i'm wanting to address this issue as well on the fourms for the time being since the issue is still happening. The SC would randomly cut in and out starting 5 weeks ago and as of 2 weeks ago the SC would not engage at all, even at cold startup. Last night and today same issue, no boost at all is being made. I tried the IC pump on at all time mod along with burping the IC system and had no bubbles in the system. Today I went to floor the car and the BAS ESP light came on and then turned off along with a lumpy idle for a few moments. Afterwards, i filled car with new gas, did a throttle reset, and even disconnected and reconnected the SC clutch sensor. I'm throwing p0135, p0155, p0410, p0412 codes. I've recently installed new 02 sensors but the codes are still there.. any thoughts? This is on a SRT6 by the way( same as a slk32amg) i may be in the wrong fourm,, so if i am im sorry
Thanks,
Mark

Last edited by SRT6EXY; 07-14-2016 at 10:20 PM.
Old 07-15-2016, 03:04 AM

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
2004 CLK55 AMG W209
Did you try replacing the entire clutch with a new one on the charger? Did they do all the necessary troubleshooting steps for the charger pulley and circuits it applicable?
As for the fault codes google them and see what people have done to eliminate them.
Lastly did they check all the designated fuses of the vehicle to see if any have fused?