C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C32 AMG (Track Car Build)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 11:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 Magma Red C32 AMG, 2003 Silver C32 AMG
C32 AMG (Track Car Build)

A few months back I picked up my 2nd C32; a project 2003 Silver Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG. After doing some research, I was able to find out the MBWorld user "MDQMan". I was told there was no issues but after looking threw his previous posts, one of the issues still remains. The car misfires under hard acceleration. He used "used" non original plugs so I'm hoping it's a simple fix.

Currently the car has:
-Eurocharged Tune
-185mm main pulley.
-NeedsWings Dual Cold Air Intake
-Johnson CM30 Intercooler Pump
-Larger Heat Exchanger
-Resonator Delete

Things wanted to be done:
-Coolant Seperation
-Secondary Cat Delete
-Quaife LSD
-Push Rod Rear Suspension
-Ram Brake Rotor Vent Cooling
-(Intake threw light passage?)
-Race Seat's /w harness.
-Massive Wing (tested of course)

Weight reduction is one of the main things I want to do with this car. I want to remove everything not needed. Make as light as possible.
I want this thing to look like a DTM C class race car.

If you have any ideas, questions or complains I'd love to hear your opinion and recommendations.

Why? Some people like civic's, some people like subaru's and some people very well like the w203 Mercedes.
Attached Thumbnails C32 AMG (Track Car Build)-img_1906.jpg  

Last edited by ImMax; 09-18-2016 at 02:29 AM.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 C32 AMG
Interesting

I would also like to know if anyone has built a track car w203 c32?
How much weight loss could this car have?
I wonder if it could complete with a track M3?
Old 09-17-2016, 07:28 AM

Received 223 Likes on 166 Posts
'08 S550 P3; Golf Carts; MT Bike; Scooters
The coolant separation can be easily done with a single 3/4" brass ball valve.
Place it on the hose in the front of the coolant reservoir, 1" after it turns and goes down the fender liner. $10 and 2 hose clamps, while still allowing bleed through the top small hose.

Tracking the car will require tossing everything possible out of the interior to make it light. Be ruthless, include any sound deadening, door panels, electrical stuff, AC, etc.

Kill the ESP, ABS, SRS, etc. This will probably give the computers fits, so a good hacker may be needed to kill all of the errors. You should only have an ECU & TCU when done.

Add a roll cage. You won't have any safety equipment to save your ***, and you will be going fast. Don't be short cutting.

Should be a lot of parts to sell to this forum!
Old 09-17-2016, 10:46 AM

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
C32 amg
Originally Posted by kbob999
The coolant separation can be easily done with a single 3/4" brass ball valve.
Place it on the hose in the front of the coolant reservoir, 1" after it turns and goes down the fender liner. $10 and 2 hose clamps, while still allowing bleed through the top small hose.

Tracking the car will require tossing everything possible out of the interior to make it light. Be ruthless, include any sound deadening, door panels, electrical stuff, AC, etc.

Kill the ESP, ABS, SRS, etc. This will probably give the computers fits, so a good hacker may be needed to kill all of the errors. You should only have an ECU & TCU when done.

Add a roll cage. You won't have any safety equipment to save your ***, and you will be going fast. Don't be short cutting.

Should be a lot of parts to sell to this forum!
i have been tracking mine lately and I just order some coilovers, it is a must with sticky tires sport cup2 on light weight wheels