C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Locating Body Control Module

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2017, 07:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 C32 AMG
Locating Body Control Module

have had a battery drain issue for some time. was informed the code readout was the Body Control Module, the ABS Module.
is this the same Module ?
Also I going to attempt to get a used one from picnpull and from what i have read that could bypass the need for it to be programmed as long as i pull it off the same module .
other questions would be...
with that code being control module is there still a chance that it could b a sensor or even the fact the the previous owner never reprogramed it after the tire size was increased?
any help or useful advice would be greatly appreciated

other codes on dash
SRS
Two headlight codes
my windshield fluid has a leak

Things that do not work
driver side seat control
sunroof motor seems weak

Has a new agm battery

I understand this vehicle has a lot of issues.. main issue is if i don't turn it over within 4 hours of being shut off it is dead.
started by once a week then a week later it was like every two days then going to 24 hrs to 12 hrs to now 4/5 hours

02 c32 amg vin>WDBRF65J12F261663
Old 01-20-2017, 10:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes
The abs module is attached to the brake hydraulic unit # 209-545-31-32 not sure what a body control module is. These cars suffer from seat control units causing a drain on the battery. The car needs to be scanned by a MB tech with a SDS Scanner. It doesn't sound like you have done this. That is what I would do if it was my car. Good luck sir!