C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

FS: 1995 C36 AMG $5000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2015, 10:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1995 C36 AMG
FS: 1995 C36 AMG $5000

Well guys and gals it's unfortunately time to part with my C36... I just drove it back home to Illinois for the summer from school at Arizona State University in Tempe, AZ for the 3rd time without a single issue. Runs and drives great but I'm finishing up grad school and need to upgrade to a larger sedan, hopefully an E55 or E350, for the possible newcomers to the family in the next year or two

Here is the full listing: http://chambana.craigslist.org/cto/5148835405.html

Of course I added some historic flare to the ad for those non amg aficionados like us.

Basic info on the car:

Has 161,000 miles. Arizona rebuilt title issued in 2008 with 94,000 miles on it (based on the vin check I ran). To get a rebuilt title in AZ the car had to pass a level III inspection. I bought it this way and have put tons of miles on it with no issues, the car is completely sound and does not reflect its title status. The only area that could use some tlc in the future is the front bumper. It is NOT cracked or physically damaged however on the two corners it's scraped and the paint has flaked off a bit. It really isn't a big eye sore as the paint is silver and the bumper is light gray. The rest of the car still has great paint and shines nicely, no sun fading despite being an Arizona car. It is always garaged. Also has real OEM 18" mono's from an E55 and Goodyear Eagle Sports put on this past January. Asking $5000 OBO

I would be willing to drive it back to Phoenix if anyone out west is interested. Could deliver to SoCal as well.

Here is a list of parts installed in the last year (I have all the reciepts):

Front fuel lines
Rear shock absorbers (Bilstein)
Differential oil change
Thermostat
Coolant flush
Inner tie rods
Outer tie rods
All ball joints
Front and rear wheel bearings
Spark plugs
Ignition wires
Tires (Goodyear Eagle Sports)
Front driveshaft flex-disk
Rear driveshaft flex-disk
CV half-shaft
Air filter
Fuel Filter
Rear fuel lines
Coil pack
Transmission mount
Spring pads
Driveshaft center support bearing

Last edited by SbolenC36; 07-31-2015 at 02:35 PM.
Old 07-31-2015, 01:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 171 Likes on 139 Posts
1999 C43 AMG, 2005 E55 Wagon
highly recommend you take that "however" out of the opening to your ad on CL. 161k really isn't high on this car and you should not let a single inch of your ad indicate that it is a high number. as a matter of fact, you could even say that's relatively low miles for one of these legendary cars.
Old 07-31-2015, 01:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1995 C36 AMG
Originally Posted by Sulaco
highly recommend you take that "however" out of the opening to your ad on CL. 161k really isn't high on this car and you should not let a single inch of your ad indicate that it is a high number. as a matter of fact, you could even say that's relatively low miles for one of these legendary cars.
Ah good catch, correction made. Thanks for the tip!