Sponsored by:

Post your C43 Lease Deals here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 08:28 PM

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts
Polar White C43 Sedan
Originally Posted by Oday243
Thanks haha , but I'm missing the amg exhaust! Still haven't committed yet, test driving vehicle on Monday. Any idea if the amg exhaust makes a huge sound difference than the stock one ?
Yes the PE makes a fair amount of difference vs. the standard C43 exhaust.

I wouldn't have the car any other way.
Old 10-30-2016, 08:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C250
Originally Posted by Oday Jarrar
Original price (msrp) before taxes

After using my sales negotiating skills
Tell me how the negotiations go, I was also at Prestige Saturday for the C43. I'm going Monday or Tuesday to test drive likely the same one you are.

I'm in no rush to get the car, but I'll need 2-3 cars in the few months
Old 11-02-2016, 10:32 AM
ns3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 Audi A5
How are you getting almost 7k off MSRP? My dealer in CT is not budging more than 1500 off MSRP..

Thanks!
Old 11-02-2016, 02:09 PM

2015 BMW 435 M-Performance
This is making me hopeful that I can drive away with one of these for slightly less than i pay now and still have some decent options
Old 11-02-2016, 02:18 PM

when will mbusa have the build option for this on website?
Old 11-02-2016, 02:46 PM

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts
435i xDrive, C43 4Matic Coupe
Originally Posted by zoepup
This is making me hopeful that I can drive away with one of these for slightly less than i pay now and still have some decent options
As a guy with a 435i Coupe with the M Performance options, I can confirm that both cars have a lot more in common than I initially expected when it comes to driving dynamics.
Old 11-02-2016, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by 5ilver-5urfer
As a guy with a 435i Coupe with the M Performance options, I can confirm that both cars have a lot more in common than I initially expected when it comes to driving dynamics.
I was hoping to hear that. The two things I am hoping a C43 will give me is a better (sportier) suspension and better interior (no brainer). Note that I have the Xdrive M-sport version with engine tuning, exhaust and DHP. However, the Xdrive version does not come with the m-sport suspension. I hope the C43 does have a stiffer/sportier suspension
Old 11-02-2016, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by zoepup
I was hoping to hear that. The two things I am hoping a C43 will give me is a better (sportier) suspension and better interior (no brainer). Note that I have the Xdrive M-sport version with engine tuning, exhaust and DHP. However, the Xdrive version does not come with the m-sport suspension. I hope the C43 does have a stiffer/sportier suspension
I have a similar set up on a 435i xDrive - I have the DHP but I also have the Adaptive M Suspension which adjusts with my driving mode. Is that the one you have? I didn't opt for m performance tuning and exhaust.

My observations with respect to the exhaust is that the c43 with the perf exhaust in sport+ is definitely much louder than the sport+ in the 435. That being said, I have the exhaust turned off 50% of the time because it is needlessly loud in everyday driving.

Suspension wise - the c43 feels planted but the 435 is pretty much on rails. No surprise here - BMW still dominates in this area.

Both cars feel equally fast - the 435i transmission is velvety smooth, but the abrupt down shifts of the c43 make it a hoot to drive.

If I could pick between both cars, I'd be plenty satisfied with either!
Old 11-03-2016, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by 5ilver-5urfer
I have a similar set up on a 435i xDrive - I have the DHP but I also have the Adaptive M Suspension which adjusts with my driving mode. Is that the one you have? I didn't opt for m performance tuning and exhaust.

My observations with respect to the exhaust is that the c43 with the perf exhaust in sport+ is definitely much louder than the sport+ in the 435. That being said, I have the exhaust turned off 50% of the time because it is needlessly loud in everyday driving.

Suspension wise - the c43 feels planted but the 435 is pretty much on rails. No surprise here - BMW still dominates in this area.

Both cars feel equally fast - the 435i transmission is velvety smooth, but the abrupt down shifts of the c43 make it a hoot to drive.

If I could pick between both cars, I'd be plenty satisfied with either!
Yes, that's the one I have. It is not as stiff as I would like. Years ago I had a 335 maxed out loaner with manual transmission. To this day they don't know why it was a loaner LOL. I remember it riding like a rocket on rails.

I do have MPE and MP Tuning. It makes a nice difference but I admit the loud burpling of exhaust can seem a bit "ghetto" in my neck of the woods

I'll test drive one in the coming months and continue to follow these threads
Old 11-10-2016, 12:56 PM

2017 C43 AMG Coupe
Just took C43 off the lot yesterday

Originally Posted by LM13
Tell me how the negotiations go, I was also at Prestige Saturday for the C43. I'm going Monday or Tuesday to test drive likely the same one you are.

I'm in no rush to get the car, but I'll need 2-3 cars in the few months
Just took my C43 off the lot at Benzel Busch in Englewood after checking out Morristown as well. I don't have all the details in front of me right now, but at face value I got a $72K sticker Coupe (basically fully loaded) down to about $770/month, compared to Morristown's original $815/month for a car $10k less. Did super low mileage (7500/year), 42 months, and multiple security deposits.

This includes a $1500 fleet discount too, and nothing down other than mandatory fees, and obviously the MSDs. This doesn't include the pre-paid maintenance, which was about $20/month.

LOVE the car, regardless, so what's money anyways. AMG Exhaust is a must, AMG seats are nice to have, AMG Steering wheel is actually really nice. Surround cameras, night package, 19" wheels. i'm OK with the deal

I was forced to make a split decision based on my old lease having been expired for 6 months, and no further wiggle room beyond next week, so I didn't get to sit and further research the deal. While I'm not sure I love it, comparing it to the other dealer's starting point (likely could've negotiated the $815 to closer to $720 or so), I don't feel too badly about what I got.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:46 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
2017 C43 Coupe -Selenite Grey w/ PE..... 2014 Black Jaguar F-Type convertible- Sold
About to order my C43...quick question(s)

This feed has already been helpful in comparing some of your thoughts on the 2017 C43 Coupe. I've priced and built mine out, however I've not made the "necessary" $1000 deposit they're needing to build the car for February.

My current lease is up on my F-Type as of Feb and so I'm very excited about the new c43...I've been researching it for months and test drove it last weekend. Below is my spec'd build.

Even though I've leased several times already, I'm still somewhat naive when it comes to leveraging, deals, "fleet" price, etc...any of your insight would be much appreciated. My question is primarily what deals, if any, should I be pressing them for to lower my monthly payment. I don't believe in putting money down on a car I most likely won't own. So I won't have a trade-in value and won't be paying any money at signing other than the Destination and taxes and first month's payment. Thoughts? Several of you on this feed are showing MSRP's well above the dealer price and I'm assuming part of that is simply because it is already on the lot? Anyone with experience ordering theirs from scratch and any discounts they took advantage of? I'm looking to do 12,000 over either 36 or 42 month lease. The quoted monthly payment is $1,089/month...but again, I've not bargained or leveraged at all thus far.

I live in dallas, TX in case that somehow helps. I know deals/rates vary state to state.

Last edited by YoungLane; 11-11-2016 at 02:50 PM.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:17 AM

C43 AMG
Cool

Just picked one up tonight!

36 month lease
654/month (tax incl.)
3000 down
Tire protection plan and 10k/20k service included!

Money factor: 0.000123
MSRP: 59xxx
Selling price: 51xxx

I think I got a steal, what do you think??

Old 11-13-2016, 07:41 AM

C250
Originally Posted by Russ Michelson
Just took my C43 off the lot at Benzel Busch in Englewood after checking out Morristown as well. I don't have all the details in front of me right now, but at face value I got a $72K sticker Coupe (basically fully loaded) down to about $770/month, compared to Morristown's original $815/month for a car $10k less. Did super low mileage (7500/year), 42 months, and multiple security deposits.

This includes a $1500 fleet discount too, and nothing down other than mandatory fees, and obviously the MSDs. This doesn't include the pre-paid maintenance, which was about $20/month.

LOVE the car, regardless, so what's money anyways. AMG Exhaust is a must, AMG seats are nice to have, AMG Steering wheel is actually really nice. Surround cameras, night package, 19" wheels. i'm OK with the deal

I was forced to make a split decision based on my old lease having been expired for 6 months, and no further wiggle room beyond next week, so I didn't get to sit and further research the deal. While I'm not sure I love it, comparing it to the other dealer's starting point (likely could've negotiated the $815 to closer to $720 or so), I don't feel too badly about what I got.
Sounds like you did really well for a high optioned car! 72K sticker for $770

I never got to test drive the C43, dealer knew I was coming and was told to have the car ready. I wanted to drive the C300 and C43 back to back. I show up, guy is walking around for 15 minutes and finally brings up a base model C300 (I suspect a loaner car since it had ~1K miles)

Base C300 was horribly uninspiring, get back to the dealership and dealer disappears for another 15 minutes trying to find the car...at that point I couldn't wait any longer and left.

I guess he didn't think I was a serious buyer, so I got a Q60 Red Sport (400hp model) yesterday, picking up the car in 10 days wife is excited, it's for her

My C250 is due in March, I'll give the C43 another chance in the next few months, but I'm leaning toward ordering a 2017 Z06 if a few things work out for me...or could be a Ford Fiesta is things don't work out
Old 11-13-2016, 07:43 AM

C250
Originally Posted by aritweets

36 month lease
654/month (tax incl.)
3000 down

$8k off MSRP seems pretty solid
Though I would've opted for maxing out the MSDs, they're very favorable to leases, especially if the money is otherwise sitting in a savings account.
Old 11-13-2016, 10:04 AM

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts
e55
$8k off MSRP seems pretty solid
Though I would've opted for maxing out the MSDs, they're very favorable to leases, especially if the money is otherwise sitting in a savings account.
LM13- Can you explain the benefit of multiple security deposits for a lease? Is this a way to lower the monthly lease payment, and then upon the completion of the lease term and the deposits are returned in full? Appreciate any insight on the topic.
Old 11-13-2016, 07:45 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
2019 E450c, 2005 E320 CDI
This is my dealer's offer

This is the deal "pre-discount" and without my trade-in (2005 E320 CDI 85k miles). I've never leased before, so I'm in the dark about what to look for. Also, first time post to this forum. I uploaded the dealer quote as a PDF, not sure if it is showing up. My apologies if not.
Steve
2005 E320 CDI looking to move on to 2017 C43 Coupe
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
C43 Lease Order.pdf (875.7 KB, 498 views)
Old 11-15-2016, 04:06 PM

C250
Originally Posted by CFD453
This is the deal "pre-discount" and without my trade-in (2005 E320 CDI 85k miles). I've never leased before, so I'm in the dark about what to look for. Also, first time post to this forum. I uploaded the dealer quote as a PDF, not sure if it is showing up. My apologies if not.
Steve
2005 E320 CDI looking to move on to 2017 C43 Coupe
You should never put money down on a lease (otherwise known as Cap Cost Reduction)
1 reason, if you drive your car off the lot and get hit by a truck totaling your new vehicle, any funds used for Cap Cost reduction are gone for good. If you didn't put money down, the $4,800 you would have put in Cap Cost would be paid by GAP Insurance
The following users liked this post:
CFD453 (11-15-2016)
Old 11-15-2016, 04:28 PM

C250
Originally Posted by Bones
LM13- Can you explain the benefit of multiple security deposits for a lease? Is this a way to lower the monthly lease payment, and then upon the completion of the lease term and the deposits are returned in full? Appreciate any insight on the topic.
You have it exactly right.

The determining factors for a lease are Money Factor (finance rate), Residual (portion of the car you pay for), and Selling Price (just as if you were buying the car)

The Money Factor and Residual (or depreciation) are set from the bank of MFG. Though it doesn't hurt to shop around dealerships as some will try to pick up a point here and there.

The Money Factor can be lowered by Multiple Security Deposits, it is essentially a loan to the bank in exchange to lower your interest rate. For each MSD (I believe they allow up to 9), it drops the Money Factor by .001 (or .0001, I forget).

Since you have lowered the Money Factor, naturally the monthly payment also reduces. The cars I lease are typically in the upper $500s and I've seen reductions of $50-$100 per month. For instance, I'm about to sign a lease with Infiniti that will save me $85 a month if I heard the dealership correctly. I also have another quote from a dealer where I was saving $110 a month.

At the termination of the lease, assuming you're in good standing, you get the full amount back

I don't see the negative in doing MSDs Unless you're a very good investor that averages over 20% returns annually or you plan on disappearing with the car

One last thing, I was driven off the road which resulted in totaling a one year old car. I still received my MSDs
Old 11-15-2016, 05:39 PM

You should never put money down on a lease (otherwise known as Cap Cost Reduction)
1 reason, if you drive your car off the lot and get hit by a truck totaling your new vehicle, any funds used for Cap Cost reduction are gone for good. If you didn't put money down, the $4,800 you would have put in Cap Cost would be paid by GAP Insurance
This is a little subjective...and really depends on how comprehensive an individuals insurance policy is. Insurance companies (at least up here north of the border) are constantly adding new packages and promotions that help a customer mitigate out of pocket expenses in the event of an accident.

This is subjective as well, but I am cautious of multiple security deposits because:

1) At the end of the lease, if there is excess wear and tear on your car - you can get dinged on the MSDs. The S does stand for security after all...the dealerships security. Remember, at this point they already have your money... The same amount of wear and tear on a lease might be considered a wash. It really depends on your sales agent and the lease end inspector, as well as your negotiation skill. You may have been better served paying a lower monthly payment via down-payment. Each scenario is different.

2) Getting out of your lease early does not mean that you will get your MSD's back. There are a number of creative ways dealerships make money, and they are always changing - this is a grey area that needs to be explored on your contract. Remember, once they have your money, you lose a lot of bargaining power.

3) If you're a smart investor, you can make more return on your investment by wisely investing your money instead of sinking it in to MSD's or down-payments.

Old 11-18-2016, 12:15 AM

BMW Active Hybrid 5 , Porsche 997 c4s
ARI,
How many miles per year ?
what dealer ?

Originally Posted by aritweets

36 month lease
654/month (tax incl.)
3000 down

Old 11-18-2016, 09:18 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Mercedes-Benz C300
It looks like the FED is getting ready to increase interest rates in Dec. Any thoughts on how this might affect the Money Factor component of a lease? I'm currently leasing a C300 which ends in 6/2017. This means my earliest pull ahead would be 3/2017. Based on the possibility that this new higher interest rate could increase my monthly payments Im thinking about doing my pull ahead in early Dec to take advantage of the dealers incentive to hit their quota and try and avoid the pending higher interest rate. This would mean me paying 3 months of payments ($450/Month) up front to cover the early pull ahead but Im hoping the deal I could get in Dec + lower interest rate would compensate for that. Thoughts?
Old 11-19-2016, 12:07 AM

2017 C43 Sedan
I went to 3 dealers in the Houston area, and ended up with the deal below on a new C43 sedan. I also cross-shopped the BMW 340i and got pretty much the same deal, but chose the C43 instead! The discount off MSRP wasn't too difficult, but the MF was a real struggle at 2 of the 3 dealers. In the end, I paid more than the base rate of 0.00123. That was the first time I've ever paid over base rate. I wasn't happy about that, but I got a GREAT deal overall.

Here are the details:
2017 C43 Sedan
MSRP $63,145
Selling Price $52,016 (includes dealer discount, $2500 MB goodwill discount, and AMG private lounge $500 certificate) for a total of 17.6% off MSRP!
Tax $780 (TX state tax is 6.25%, I got a 4.75% tax credit, and paid only 1.5%)
Acquisition Fee $795
Title, Registration, Doc Fees: $361
10 MSDs + Auto pay discount for a final MF of .00103
57% residual, 36 months/15,000 miles per year

$581/month
I paid the $361 Title, Reg, & Doc Fees up front as well as the first payment and MSDs.
Old 11-19-2016, 03:13 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2017 C43 Coupe
I took delivery of my C43 coupe this week. I got an amazing deal, below invoice. Brokers are the way to go.
Old 11-19-2016, 06:29 AM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Porsche 981S Ferrari 328GTS MB AMG C43 Lunar Blue Sedan
Originally Posted by carnutC55

Here are the details:
2017 C43 Sedan
MSRP $63,145
Selling Price $52,016 (includes dealer discount, $2500 MB goodwill discount, and AMG private lounge $500 certificate) for a total of 17.6% off MSRP!..
What is an MB Goodwill discount? How does one qualify for it, or is it just something one has to try to push to get?
Old 11-19-2016, 09:54 AM

2017 C43 Sedan
Originally Posted by Dino944
What is an MB Goodwill discount? How does one qualify for it, or is it just something one has to try to push to get?
It was offered to me directly from MB USA Customer Service after a recent issue I had on my previous Mercedes. It's like a "customer retention" thing... "something went wrong, so let's try to keep him in a Mercedes." I've owned 7 MB's prior to this, so that probably helped too.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post your C43 Lease Deals here