Photos :: Quaife QDF9V ATB LSD vs. OEM Differential

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 10:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 396 Likes on 275 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31
Originally Posted by Lorenzo Karo
Hi guys! I am owner of c63 coupe and I have broken differential. I'm going to buy the same but I am not sure what extra parts I should but so it can fit to my car.
Welcome Lorenzo and congrats on the purchase.
Is it the original LSD or an aftermarket one?
Is it only the LSD and nothing else?
Is the car under warranty still?
How was it broken? Excessive driving/drifting/burnouts/fat chicks?
Old 07-27-2015, 12:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63 coupe
Thanks

Originally Posted by INS1GNIA
Welcome Lorenzo and congrats on the purchase.
Is it the original LSD or an aftermarket one?
Is it only the LSD and nothing else?
Is the car under warranty still?
How was it broken? Excessive driving/drifting/burnouts/fat chicks?

I have the original differential. And now it's broken I want to order the one I'm seeing on the pic here. Mercedes told be I bike the differential bearings but they are not sure for that statement. I'm based in Bulgaria... So tomorrow I'm going to order the LSD but if the bearings are broken I'm gonna be fu**ed up. When I ask Mercedes they told me we don't have information about how u can be supplied with bearings. I do a lot of burnouts, lots of huge drifts. Actually I drive the car like BMW e30. Always full gas on esp off and manual mode. Back gears in the critical and this kind of things. My car is just 40 000km and doesn't have a warranty.

My question is what I have to do if my bearings are broken?

Thanks!
Old 07-27-2015, 12:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 C63 AMG P31
No need to worry, send a pm to Tal@ACGAutomotive, he is a vendor on here. He help set me up with my LSD kit (Wavetrac), I'm sure they have the Quaife one as well. The kit includes new OEM bearings, seals, sealant and Motul Competition FF Gear Oil.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:36 PM

c63 coupe
C63

No need to worry, send a pm to Tal@ACGAutomotive, he is a vendor on here. He help set me up with my LSD kit (Wavetrac), I'm sure they have the Quaife one as well. The kit includes new OEM bearings, seals, sealant and Motul Competition FF Gear Oil.

Could you please give me your phone number so I can call you to explain correctly to you what is my case. I'm really in a hurry and I'm driving my car with broken diff right now. I'll be very happy if you help me. It's very important for me!
Old 07-27-2015, 12:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 C63 AMG P31
Could you please give me your phone number so I can call you to explain correctly to you what is my case. I'm really in a hurry and I'm driving my car with broken diff right now. I'll be very happy if you help me. It's very important for me!
Very sorry, I don't really give out my #, at least to brand new members , but msg or email is the best way to reply. If you explain the problem to Tal at ACG, I'm almost 100% sure he can help you get the parts you need. It's like he uses magic or something lol.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:01 PM

c63 coupe
Very sorry, I don't really give out my #, at least to brand new members , but msg or email is the best way to reply. If you explain the problem to Tal at ACG, I'm almost 100% sure he can help you get the parts you need. It's like he uses magic or something lol.

Man, I have to talk with someone who already did this. I live in Bulgaria and the guys u talking about have shops only in USA. I'm not going to order from them. I just need to talk with someone. I'm not gonna kill you trough the phone...
Old 07-27-2015, 01:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 C63 AMG P31

This is the best I can provide, hope it helps any.
https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...e-install.html
Old 07-27-2015, 02:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
Old 07-27-2015, 05:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
MB C63 AMG
I have the original differential. And now it's broken I want to order the one I'm seeing on the pic here. Mercedes told be I bike the differential bearings but they are not sure for that statement. I'm based in Bulgaria... So tomorrow I'm going to order the LSD but if the bearings are broken I'm gonna be fu**ed up. When I ask Mercedes they told me we don't have information about how u can be supplied with bearings. I do a lot of burnouts, lots of huge drifts. Actually I drive the car like BMW e30. Always full gas on esp off and manual mode. Back gears in the critical and this kind of things. My car is just 40 000km and doesn't have a warranty.

My question is what I have to do if my bearings are broken?

Thanks!
Mate you can buy the quaife lsd from ECS along with new bearings too for Lhs and rhs , much cheaper than our alternative vendors , well for me it was I saved $200 just on shipping alone . Pm me if you need bearing part numbers
The Lsd makes this car truly spectacular ! Like 1 billion times better and more importantly more fun
Old 07-27-2015, 07:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 C63 AMG P31
Hahahaha BLKROKT. It almost sounds like he just wants to find the parts locally...but I'm sure that would be hard. Shipping isn't that much for international orders, then you could get back to tearing up the roads.