C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/Graphics and more!**

Old 09-27-2014, 02:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Euros
I really believe that blacking out the chrome/brushed aluminum on bigger bodied cars, such as this black Mercedes Benz S550 makes a huge difference and changes the look of the car completely. For this S550, I blacked out the chrome around the windows, the lower chrome bars on the bottom of the doors and the rear back chrome trunk bar piece with my gloss black vinyl material. I believe the owner of this car was from either Los Angeles or San Diego and drove out to me in Orange county/Anaheim Hills to have the work done. We went with the gloss black finish to match the finish on his already gloss black powder coated wheels.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 10-02-2014, 01:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For this white Mercedes Benz GL550, I blacked out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim in my matte black vinyl material. In addition to the window trim pieces, I also did the chrome on the grill area, lightly smoke/tint the head lights, blacked out the chrome on the top of the door handles, and blacked out the chrome on the door moulding pieces. The owner of this car was from Newport Beach and came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

Before:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 10-02-2014, 07:18 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Audi A5 6MT, C63 AMG
Please let me know when you come to the bay area next time.
Old 10-03-2014, 12:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Originally Posted by Sidv22
Please let me know when you come to the bay area next time.
If you are interested, send me an e-mail at donathon@gmail.com and I'll put you on my norcal contact list for when I do come up there. Everyone on my e-mail contact list get notifications first before I make a thread on the forum.

-Don
Old 10-15-2014, 05:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For this silver Mercedes E63 AMG sedan, I blacked out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim with my gloss black vinyl material to give it a factory OEM look. I think the gloss black went well with the silver color of the car. Something small and minor such as blacking out the chrome window trim can change the look of the car completely. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 10-22-2014, 12:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I did quite a bit of work on this black Mercedes Benz C250 sedan. I blacked out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim, the lower door pieces, rear trunk bar and the front day time running light chrome pieces. In addition to those, I also lightly tinted the head lights and tail lights. I took some pictures with one side tinted and one side stock, to show the differences between stock versus tinted with my film. It’s a fairly light film, which gives it a OEM+ look. The owner of this car was from Inland Empire I believe and came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

After:

Driver/right tinted - Passenger/left side stock:

Driver/left side tinted - Passenger/right side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 10-30-2014, 01:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
In addition to vinyl wrapping, I have started offering plasti dipping services.

I did quite a bit of work on this Black Mercedes Benz E350 blutech. I blacked out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim, lower chrome door pieces, and rear trunk chrome bar with my gloss black vinyl material, lightly smoked/tinted the tail lights, plasti dipped the wheels, rear badges, and front grill. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the front grill after I was done. The owner of this car came from San Diego up to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl work and plastidip work done on his car.

Before:

Driver/left side tinted/smoked - Passenger/right side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 11-04-2014, 11:25 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For this Silver Mercedes Benz C300 sedan I vinyl wrapped the roof with my gloss black vinyl material. Most cars that I have come by are either black or white, but I think the gloss black roof looks good on other colored cars as well, such as this silver C300. The gloss black roof gives the car a new/different look, without making it seem like an aftermarket piece. If someone looked at it without knowing, you wouldn’t think twice about it. It gives the car a sportier look as well. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange county to have the vinyl work done.

In addition to wrapping the roof, I also blacked out the rear emblems on this car with plastidip as well.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 11-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is one of the cars that I worked on during my norcal/bay area trip. The owner of this white Mercedes CLA250 sedan had me vinyl wrap his front lower splitter/lip and the slats or fins on the side skirt rocker panels in the 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber finish. Minor accents, but I think it changes the look of the car completely and gives it a sporty look to it. Almost makes it look like the car got an upgraded sport package.

I make occasional trips out to the bay area/norcal pretty often, so if you are up north and interested in getting vinyl work done by me the next time I am up there, send me a PM/e-mail and I’ll add you to my norcal contact list.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 11-09-2014, 07:05 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For this white 2014 Maserati Ghibli sedan, I vinyl wrapped the roof of the car in my gloss black vinyl material to give it the panoramic roof look. The owner of this car drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County, from Los Angeles to have the vinyl work done. Even though the car was brand new, the gloss black roof still changed the look of the car completely to the owner of the car. The owner had me leave the side rails body colored and only wrapped the center of the roof. This will give an idea to those who want to see what it looks like to have just the center of the roof wrapped only and keep the side rails body colored.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 01-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
On this new white Mercedes Benz E350 sedan, the owner had me lightly smoke/tint the head lights and tail lights of his car with my vinyl film material. I have had a lot of people ask me if they are tinted inside, but the film and method that I use is for the outside of the head and tail lights. In addition to changing the look of the car, the film also protects the head lights from rock chips, pitting, fading, etc. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the tinting work done.

Driver/right side tinted/smoked - Passenger/left side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 01-08-2015, 02:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 396 Likes on 275 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31
Man, I love looking at all the cars and the great quality you do. Now if only there was a clone of you in Kansas
Old 01-08-2015, 10:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
'18 C63A Cabriolet
Don,

The C63 Coupe has an aluminum trim moulding above the side door glass that is fairly unique in that it it angles inward and has several ripples in it. This area is only visible when the door is open. Are you able to contour the wrap onto those ripples?
Old 01-09-2015, 04:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C63
Looking to:
1. Wrap interior aluminum trim (I have the CF wrap)
2. Wrap chrome trim around doors
3. Smoke tail lights

Please PM individual pricing for a 2013 c63 coupe in 92618
Old 01-10-2015, 02:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Originally Posted by HBC350
Don,

The C63 Coupe has an aluminum trim moulding above the side door glass that is fairly unique in that it it angles inward and has several ripples in it. This area is only visible when the door is open. Are you able to contour the wrap onto those ripples?
The c63 coupe is not the only one that has those ripples that you're referring to actually. It is possible to have it contour to every single ripple, if that is what you want or looking to do.

Originally Posted by testmebro
Looking to:
1. Wrap interior aluminum trim (I have the CF wrap)
2. Wrap chrome trim around doors
3. Smoke tail lights

Please PM individual pricing for a 2013 c63 coupe in 92618
PM sent.

Thanks.

-Don
Old 01-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For this silver Mercedes Benz C300 sedan, I blacked out the silver and chrome areas of the grill in a matte black finish with plasti dip. In addition to the grill, I applied a light tint/smoke film to the chrome part of the blinkers on side mirrors. I think the black grill drastically changed the look of the car and gave it a more aggressive look. The good part about plasti dip is it is reversible and is removable just like vinyl. The owner of this car came out from Inland Empire area to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to get the work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 01-18-2015, 04:25 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Did something slightly different on these tails than most of the pictures you guys usually see of me tinting/smoking the tails. For this silver Mercedes Benz C32 AMG sedan, I applied a transparent red film over the white portions of the rear tail light blinker areas, so that the white/clear portions matched the rest of the red on the tail lights. It’s a subtle change that changes the way the car looks and is still reversible for if the owner decided to go back to factory later on when selling the car or if they just want to change the look up again. I did this car during one of my norcal/bay area trips.

Right/driver side red clear film applied - Left/passenger side stock

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 01-30-2015, 12:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this white Ferrari FF coupe has had several of his previous cars worked on by me in the past for different vinyl wrap projects. *For his Ferrari FF, we went with the my gloss black vinyl materials for the roof of his car to give it a panoramic roof look and also give it a more aggressive look. *Even though the car already stands out from other cars, the gloss black roof really changed the look of the car even more in a positive way. *The owner of this car was local to me in Yorba Linda and came out to my shop in Orange County to have the vinyl work done. *Also, the purple hue in the pictures was because this car was finished just as the sun was going down and the lighting of the sky was a bit purpleish that day, which translated over into the pictures.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This brand new matte grey Mercedes Benz GLA45 AMG came by to have me lightly smoke/tint the tail lights of his car. In addition to doing the tail lights, I also blacked out the chrome trunk and bumper bars, to complete the blacked out gloss black look on the rest of the car. The film is a very light shade, meant to give it a very factory or as I would like to call an OEM+ look. It’s subtle enough that if you didn’t know there was a film on there, you would have thought it came like this from the factory. The owner of this car was from Los Angeles and drove out to me in Orange County/Anaheim Hills to get the tint work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-16-2015, 04:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Here is something slightly different from the typical chrome that I wrap on most cars. The owner of this black Mercedes Benz CLA45 AMG had me vinyl wrap the chrome pieces on the top of his door handles with the 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber material. The owner of this car was from South Orange County and came out to me in Anaheim Hills to get the vinyl work done. I think this finish and look went well with the darker/black color of the car, since it got rid of the chrome on the door handles, but at the same time giving it a slightly different look than just color matching the pieces to the rest of the car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-18-2015, 07:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
These pictures are slightly over exposed, but I wanted the details of the parts that were actually being wrapped to show up in the pictures better. The owner of this white Mercedes Benz C300 W205 sedan had me vinyl wrap the lower front bumper chrome lip and also the body colored rear diffuser on his car with my gloss black vinyl material. Blacking out these pieces really cleaned up the look of the car and gave it a sportier look, since the immediate pieces around it were already black as well. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-22-2015, 10:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For this black Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Sedan, I lightly tinted/smoked the tail lights of the car with a vinyl film. The darker tail lights matched the darker theme of the car fairly well, with the car already having blacked out wheels, exhaust tips, etc. The film is a fairly light shade, so light output is minimally affected, unlike tail lights that are completely blacked out. The owner of this car was from around Huntington Beach I believe, and came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl wrap work done on his tail lights.

Before:

Driver/left side tinted/smoked - Passenger/right side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 02-24-2015, 05:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I forgot to take pictures for the before for this white Mercedes Benz CLA 250 sedan, before wrapping the roof of the car in my gloss black vinyl material. We went with the gloss black finish car wrap for his roof to give it the panoramic roof look. The owner of this car was from Brea and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the car wrap done for his roof. Since there was no sunroof on the car, the roof wrap provided a continuous clean look from the back of the roof of the front of the roof.

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 02-26-2015, 04:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is a bit different, but I know you guys seeing more pictures of various and different type of wrap jobs than the regular roof, trim, etc wraps. I did a partial car wrap for the top half of this 2013 white Land Rover LR4 HSE. For this car wrap, we did the top half of the car in 3M 1080 gloss black vinyl material. I believe the owner of this car said that it’s suppose to resemble how the new Range Rover Autobiography editions come from the factory. I took two pictures of the during vinyl wrapping process, to show you guys how what it looks like during the transformation. The owner of this car was in Irvine and came out to me in Anaheim hills/Orange county to have the car wrap done for his car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 03-02-2015, 12:08 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is a bit different, but I know you guys seeing more pictures of various and different type of wrap jobs than the regular roof, trim, etc wraps. I did a partial car wrap for the top half of this 2013 white Land Rover LR4 HSE. For this car wrap, we did the top half of the car in 3M 1080 gloss black vinyl material. I believe the owner of this car said that it’s suppose to resemble how the new Range Rover Autobiography editions come from the factory. I took two pictures of the during vinyl wrapping process, to show you guys how what it looks like during the transformation. The owner of this car was in Irvine and came out to me in Anaheim hills/Orange county to have the car wrap done for his car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/Graphics and more!**