C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Just tried to rape an e90 M3 and he wanted none of it!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 02:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'14 911S (garage queen) '13 X3 (family hauler)
Just tried to rape an e90 M3 and he wanted none of it!

So I don't drive my car that much since it's a pleasure craft, but today I was at the mall doing some XMAS shopping and upon leaving I merged into traffic and pulled next an M3. The first one I've seen since I got my car.
Anyway, we were stopped, so I put the car in N and gave it a couple really hard revs
He looked at my red calipers (I have P31) and looked scared
So anyway I made it onto the highway and I noticed he got on too, so I waited in the far right for him to catch up--when he did he got on my tail so I was going to move to the center lane, but he moved over like he was getting off at a rest stop so I did the same.
I thought maybe he wanted to chat about our cars--anyway he got out and headed toward the convience store.
I asked him if he wanted to race and I smiled--he said "no, I don't want to race" and pointed to his bluetooth headset so that I knew he was on the phone.
I waved my hand at him in disgust and I drove off.
He was a younger guy 20's-30s with hair like Pauley from Jersey Shore, I thought for sure he'd bite.
I think those red calipers and lion's roar scared him off!
apparently the word is out to our M fanboys (he looked stock for the record)
I bet if I was a G35 or something he would have given me a run!

just wanted to share my encounter...

Last edited by black-clk500; 12-03-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
LOL....oh boy
Old 12-03-2010, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MBUSA
i loved the story
Old 12-03-2010, 03:30 PM

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
e63s edition 1
The word Rape should not be used to describe a race between 2 cars... even if one has a roar with red calipers
Old 12-03-2010, 03:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Whoooa what the hell happened today over there in Massh01e territory...? You posted that you "put her away for winter", the car will never track, see snow, see rain, touch dirt, its strictly a weekender, etc. etc. What happened? You woke up today and wanted to really drive your P31 and didn't just get one to say you have one and stare at it all day? Now you are trying to "rape" people on city streets??? Common, who put the crack in your lucky charms this morning....

BTW: You need to KNOW how to drive the car and only using it as a weekender will not give you the know how necessarily to rape M3s. Simply mashing the peddle won't suffice. Also whats funny is that this "kid" sad NO a grown man...lol. Kids these days....

Last edited by ZephyrAMG; 12-03-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
Whoooa what the hell happened today over there in Massh01e territory...? You posted that you "put her away for winter", the car will never track, see snow, see rain, touch dirt, its strictly a weekender, etc. etc. What happened? You woke up today and wanted to really drive your P31 and didn't just get one to say you have one and stare at it all day? Now you are trying to "rape" people on city streets??? Common, who put the crack in your lucky charms this morning....

BTW: You need to KNOW how to drive the car and only using it as a weekender will not give you the know how necessarily to rape M3s. Simply mashing the peddle won't suffice. Also whats funny is that this "kid" sad NO a grown man...lol. Kids these days....

Btw, I agree with you. It takes practice to really learn how to maximize performance in these cars.

I was out driving with my friends 135i coup. That thing is a little beast in the making. But, we did some rolls with obvious results.

Still, my car was breaking loose at 40 mph and causing me to skid all over when I just mashed the pedal from a roll. And I'm stock. With more power, I would need more practice. I don't have an LSD.

Even with the traction control turned off, the yellow triangle would still flash when I would take off from a roll and it even cut power from 2nd-3rd shift because the yellow triangle was blinking. Second time that's happened to me.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG

I don't know what their putting in those Crunch Berries any more
c'mon guys give me a little credit, I've been driving fast cars for almost 20 years, this is not my first rodeo--for the record I would have RAPED that biatch--greased up hair and all!

I think it's all of Propain's posts lately--I said "wake up beast it's time to play one more time before the snow flies"

Last edited by black-clk500; 12-03-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MB
Originally Posted by black-clk500

I don't know what their putting in those Crunch Berries any more
c'mon guys give me a little credit, I've been driving fast cars for almost 20 years, this is not my first rodeo--for the record I would have RAPED that biatch--greased up hair and all!

I think it's all of Propain's posts lately--I said "wake up beast it's time to play one more time before the snow flies"
No doubt you would have likely won.

But you know from your own experience that these cars are a blast to drive but with a lot of practice, you can get better performance. Especially with the P31 package.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:32 PM

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S
So I don't drive my car that much since it's a pleasure craft, but today I was at the mall doing some XMAS shopping and upon leaving I merged into traffic and pulled next an M3. The first one I've seen since I got my car.
Anyway, we were stopped, so I put the car in N and gave it a couple really hard revs
So anyway I made it onto the highway and I noticed he got on too, so I waited in the far right for him to catch up--when he did he got on my tail so I was going to move to the center lane, but he moved over like he was getting off at a rest stop so I did the same.
I thought maybe he wanted to chat about our cars--anyway he got out and headed toward the convience store.
I asked him if he wanted to race and I smiled--he said "no, I don't want to race" and pointed to his bluetooth headset so that I knew he was on the phone.
He was a younger guy 20's-30s with hair like Pauley from Jersey Shore, I thought for sure he'd bite.

HAHA OMG your such a douche!

good story though
Old 12-03-2010, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I would have left him alone.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
I asked him if he wanted to race and I smiled
--he said "no, I don't want to race" and pointed to his bluetooth headset so that I knew he was on the phone.

Stalker. That would have made me really uncomfortable if you did that to me.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:39 PM

2010 c63,09 CaymanS,08 VW Touaregv10tdi,99vette hardtop,Triumph1050Tiger,Kaw,klr 650
I am so desperate to run someone that I have thought about putting an add in the local paper...When I am lucky enough to be beside a car thats considered "fair game" it's either driven by granny of the beverly hillbillys or theres a cop two cars away.
I have started parking on interstate ramps early on weekend mornings in hopes of having an encounter. Instead of driving up and down the highway beside the same traffic....you can sit still waiting like a shark for the right victim. I just know this weekend will be good hunting...lol

In East Tennessee we don't have to put our cars up for winter. Cold mornings the c63 sings.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by propain
I did feel like a stalker a little bit after he said "no"

I was just so excited to see a car that I actually might have a good race with--oh well, maybe next time

I thought I'd get more support from my AMG brethern (sincity & van_rider)
maybe I should go talk smack over at the M3 boards, find out who this "pauley" guy is--he had orange skin too, usually these guys will race

let the beating continue....
Old 12-03-2010, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
I did feel like a stalker a little bit after he said "no"

I was just so excited to see a car that I actually might have a good race with--oh well, maybe next time

I thought I'd get more support from my AMG brethern (sincity & van_rider)
maybe I should go talk smack over at the M3 boards, find out who this "pauley" guy is--he had orange skin too, usually these guys will race

let the beating continue....
Dude you don't have to tell me. Sometimes I feel like sticking my gun out the window and threatening people if they don't race me.

Happens all the time to me. Mustangs... Vettes... anything... they all race around like A-holes and but when you pull up next to them they don't want anything to do with a real race because they know they will get beat. Even more so if they have a girl with them... Suddenly there you know what shrivels up.

OHHH!! Even better is you do your best to get next to these people and when you do they never slow down to give you a fair race and they hit the gas and cut in and out of traffic like crazy. I guess in their minds they dont have to face the music that way and they can still say they were ahead of you.

The purists will chime in soon saying "Some people buy these cars just to enjoy them and not street race" soon.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:56 PM

'10 c63,'03expedition,ducati999,22'Donzi
OP. you are twisted my friend!!! in a good way.LMAO
Old 12-03-2010, 05:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by FastDonzi
OP. you are twisted my friend!!! in a good way.LMAO
thanks for the compliment

for the record, this car is babied in that it doesn't get a lot of miles and gets washed almost every time I drive it (yes, I know, I'm sick), but I did not buy this car to putt around town in and pu$$yfoot it!
Yes it might sit in the garage and get stared at on lonely nights under the lights, especially rainy ones--but make no mistake when the beast is on the road, it's all about the adrenaline and sound track--BTW I haven't put my back seats back up since I first folded them down
my wife asks "why is the car seat sitting in the garage and your seats folded down" I just don't answer, she knows I'm a little nutty
Old 12-03-2010, 05:12 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
Am I glad I live in Los Angeles. So far I've only seen girls drive C63's . They can stalk me all day and all night
Old 12-03-2010, 05:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
You mean the same way Jon feels??
Old 12-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Banned

benzo larenzo
lol damn 1st time i hear M3 grease ball back out.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MB
Dude you don't have to tell me. Sometimes I feel like sticking my gun out the window and threatening people if they don't race me.

Happens all the time to me. Mustangs... Vettes... anything... they all race around like A-holes and but when you pull up next to them they don't want anything to do with a real race because they know they will get beat. Even more so if they have a girl with them... Suddenly there you know what shrivels up.

OHHH!! Even better is you do your best to get next to these people and when you do they never slow down to give you a fair race and they hit the gas and cut in and out of traffic like crazy. I guess in their minds they dont have to face the music that way and they can still say they were ahead of you.

The purists will chime in soon saying "Some people buy these cars just to enjoy them and not street race" soon.
I don't know if you watch, "Dexter," on Showtime, but as Jordan Chase would say, "If you want a race, TAKE IT!"
Old 12-03-2010, 08:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by Newzchspy
You mean the same way Jon feels??

Huh? Are you implying that I stalk Jon? If you don't know the whole story try to read up on it first before you embarrass yourself.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by SonnyakaPig
I don't know if you watch, "Dexter," on Showtime, but as Jordan Chase would say, "If you want a race, TAKE IT!"

Haven't seen it but ill check it out.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 CLS63 PP
I raced E92 in my way to school today at 7am LOL C63 always won.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MB
Haven't seen it but ill check it out.
For sure. haha
Old 12-03-2010, 11:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63 AMG
Haha, my good buddy with an '11 M3 (and aftermarket exhaust) totally refuses to come near me with his car...after my headers, he's totally petrified, lol. In just some "practice" 1/4 mi. runs, I trapped 119+mph.

Last edited by sflgator; 12-04-2010 at 12:02 AM.