C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Lookin to get into a C63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 03:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2015 Acura TLX
Lookin to get into a C63

I think ive decided on a C63 as my next car ...ive spent a few hours going through the price threads on here and it looks like the best time to pick one up is when the model year ends. Does MB do the Trunk Money every year? And what are the best dealers to look at in Socal?
Old 12-08-2010, 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Are ya done with your residency yet?
Old 12-08-2010, 04:11 PM

2015 Acura TLX
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
Are ya done with your residency yet?
haha, nah i havent started yet even....i'll be done with med school by jan hopefully (i go to school overseas). Anyways, im really looking to get a C63 after reading about all the crazy deals people were getting over the summer and into sept/oct.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
When I was in school, we had a class the last day before graduation by a financial advisor. They told us to be careful when we are done and not to be the "Stupid Idiot that goes out 3 days after finishing and buy the Bimmer off the lot". The typical I am a doctor hear me roar scenario...

But enjoy and get good MedMal Insurance...
Old 12-08-2010, 04:19 PM

2015 Acura TLX
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
When I was in school, we had a class the last day before graduation by a financial advisor. They told us to be careful when we are done and not to be the "Stupid Idiot that goes out 3 days after finishing and buy the Bimmer off the lot". The typical I am a doctor hear me roar scenario...

But enjoy and get good MedMal Insurance...
well my parents said they'd hook me up with a nice car after i finish..so i thought why not . I havent had a car for 5 years now, since i left the States to go to school.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C63, 2007 X5
Originally Posted by CisternaChyli
I think ive decided on a C63 as my next car ...ive spent a few hours going through the price threads on here and it looks like the best time to pick one up is when the model year ends. Does MB do the Trunk Money every year? And what are the best dealers to look at in Socal?
The best time starting to look is end of June for year end models. Trunk money only happens to certain dealers who meets the AMG quota. Make sure you check out MBWorld.org when you are ready to buy.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:32 AM

2015 Acura TLX
Originally Posted by BO Knows
The best time starting to look is end of June for year end models. Trunk money only happens to certain dealers who meets the AMG quota. Make sure you check out MBWorld.org when you are ready to buy.
I didnt see the list of available colors on the AMG website...is there another place where I can see all the colors? From readin the threads on here it seems like a lot of dealers were gettin the trunk money...