C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Don Nguyen | Seeking sticker/decal ideas and suggestions - Tell me what YOU want.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Euros
Don Nguyen | Seeking sticker/decal ideas and suggestions - Tell me what YOU want.

In addition to doing all of the vinyl wrapping, tail light tinting, etc, I also do have access to a plotter that I can use to make die cut decals.

So I figure I would reach out there to you guys, as my customers, for possible ideas and suggestions on what you want to see have made.

I am not specifically talking about individual niche type orders, but something that can be more mass produced.

Some things that personally comes to my mind are badge replacement decals, to replace say the standard raised chrome E55/AMG badges that are on the car, with a flat matte/gloss black/white/chrome/etc. Also possibly making MBworld.org stickers, unless there's already someone else making these for the site.

Let me know, as I'd like to hear what you guys have to say/suggest. If it works out, I'll send out the first couple of sets to people for free to demo for me.

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-09-2010, 11:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
A NYC branch....