Vaeth C63 AMG Products!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 02:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Vaeth C63 AMG Products!

Hello everyone. I'd like to introduce our Vaeth C63 AMG products to the MBWorld!

Vaeth has a multitude of products available for Mercedes-Benz ranging from aerodynamics to brakes to engine upgrades and more. Below is a guide of what's available for the C63 AMG from Vaeth.

Feel free to contact us with questions and applications.

Vaeth Performance Packages (Resulting power from 518hp to 572hp, contact us for specifics!)

High-Grade Steel Catalytic Converters (EXPORT)

Silencer System
made of VA High-Grade Steel

Silencer System made of Titanium

VÄTH Forged Rim
Three-part forged rim with titanium colored spokes

- 8.5 J x 20 Front axle

- 9.0 J x 20 Front axle

- 9.5 J x 20 Rear axle

- 10.0 J x 20 Rear axle

- 10.5 J x 20 Rear axle

Carbon Air Outlet

Carbon Hood

Rear Diffusor Fins
Consisting of high class carbon.
Only in conjuction with Sport-Package AMG (Code 950).

Rear Diffusor
Consisting of high class carbon. With fins and larger underbody.
Only in conjuction with Sport-Package AMG (Code 950).
For limousines and station-wagons.

Additional Rear Lip (for trunk)
For limousines

Carbon Rear Lip (for trunk)
Consisting of high class carbon. For limousines

Fender
Consisting of glass fiber composite material. Sporty premium design. Left and right side. Primed.

Radiator Grill without Mercedes Emblem.
Primed.

Carbon Front Spoiler
For optimization for aerodynamics, less ascending force. Sporty, noble appearance. Consisting of high class carbon.

Carbon Interior
Classic design of carbon in black for interior refinement. Highest processing precision and perfect fitting. Handmade in Germany. In exchange for your original parts. Additional charge for colored or multicolored
carbon.
Consisting of:
- Climate visor
- Ashtray cover in front
- Gear shifting gate
- Gear lever knob
- Door visors
- Seat adjustment on the right, on the left

Track Widening Spacers
10 mm/each site resp. 20 mm/each axle front

Track Widening Spacers
10 mm/each site resp. 20 mm/each axle rear

Track Widening Spacers
15 mm/each site resp. 30 mm/each axle front

Track Widening Spacers
15 mm/each site resp. 30 mm/each axle rear

Track Widening Spacers
Track Widening Spacers 20 mm/each site resp. 40 mm/each axle rear
twin-screwed, original wheel bolts can be used.

Lowering
30mm with lowering spring set. Sporty-save road ability and still comfortable

Complete Chassis
About 20-65mm lowering by spring set and infinitely hardness and height adjustable dampers.
Optimal and save handling, still comfortable. For road and race track.

Brake-Optimization
Brake line kit and racing brake fluid Castrol SRF.

High-Performance Brake System for C 63 AMG
378mm brake disc at the front axle with 6-piston brake caliper and brake lining
set as well as racing brake fluid Castrol SRF and brake line kit.
Attention: At least 19" inch tires necessary at the front axle.

Limited-slip differential
For all C-Classes with automatic transmission. Improved traction and acceleration, improved cornering ability. For road and race track.

Limited-slip differential
For all C-Classes with manual transmission. Improved traction and acceleration, improved cornering ability. For road and race track.

Fuel Cooler
Cooler fuel has a higher density. Efficiency improves clearly. Much better combustion guarantees excellent exhaust values, less fuel consumption, lower temperature in combustion chamber and more power. For highly required engines and for all those customers, who want to foster their VÄTH- or Mercedes-engine exceedingly. Including tubes and fittings.

Engine Oil Cooling System
For highly required engines and for all those customers, who want to foster their VÄTH- or Mercedes-engine exceedingly. Including tubes and fittings.

Transmission Oil Cooling System

Please visit our partners FierceSpeed for information and pricing.

Http://www.FierceSpeed.com

Old 02-10-2011, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'15 VW GTI
How about an introductory discount?

Also, in the second pic above, where can I get that diffuser? Looks to be black FRP(not c/f)..with the bigger fins that extend underneath..It's not listed on your partner's website.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by Even Money
How about an introductory discount?

Also, in the second pic above, where can I get that diffuser? Looks to be black FRP(not c/f)..with the bigger fins that extend underneath..It's not listed on your partner's website.
Fiercespeed is using their sale as a discount, although we'll see if they can offer any additional discount depending on the item. If anyone would like to know if there is a possible additional discount on top of their sale price please let us know.

As for the diffuser you're speaking of, it's not actually listed in our catalog, but we'll enquire about it and get back to you.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:55 PM

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
C63
You guys are now in California? Tell me more about the fuel cooler and how it works.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by 1Lop2K5C
You guys are now in California? Tell me more about the fuel cooler and how it works.
Yes, we're located in San Francisco, CA.

The fuel system works like this:

The patented fuel cooling system is attached to the low pressure side of the air-conditioning system.
The fuel is cooled by the circumfluent air-conditioning fluid that is itself cooled by the air conditioning compressor.

The heat exchanger itself has a cooling surface of 2.695 sq.mm (which can easily be adapted to specific needs) and can instantly decline the fuel temperature about 60°C - 80°C down to under 19°C.

The integration into the air-conditioning cooling circuit does not effect the capabilities of the AC.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
And what's the benefit of cold fuel?

Originally Posted by VaethSales
Yes, we're located in San Francisco, CA.

The fuel system works like this:

The patented fuel cooling system is attached to the low pressure side of the air-conditioning system.
The fuel is cooled by the circumfluent air-conditioning fluid that is itself cooled by the air conditioning compressor.

The heat exchanger itself has a cooling surface of 2.695 sq.mm (which can easily be adapted to specific needs) and can instantly decline the fuel temperature about 60°C - 80°C down to under 19°C.

The integration into the air-conditioning cooling circuit does not effect the capabilities of the AC.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:13 PM

10 C63
Originally Posted by dodger63
And what's the benefit of cold fuel?
Just doing a google search I found this

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/arc.../t-250680.html

The gasoline in your bike is hot. Not when it burns, but as it sits. Exposed to direct sunlight, in a black gas tank or red gas can, premix can reach temperatures in excess of 100-degrees. Even at its best, your gasoline will have the same temperature as the outside air (on a 95-degree day that means 95-degrees). It has been proven in Formula 1, drag racing and airplanes that cold gas produces more power than warm gas. But, would motocross be different.

DYNO RUNS ON WARM GAS

The MXA test crew decided to test the difference between hot and cold gas by running them on the dyno. On a pleasantly warm day, we ran a 2002 KTM 125SX on the dyno with ambient temperature gasoline. We allowed the bike to warm up for a long time and ran several test passes on the dyno to insure accuracy. Using a liquid thermometer, we checked the temperature of the fuel before each run. It was 86-degrees. Here are the baseline numbers using 86-degree gasoline:

6000 rpm 9.2 hp
8000 rpm 19.9 hp
10,000 rpm 30.0 hp
11,000 rpm 32.7 hp
11,500 rpm 31.8 hp
12,000 rpm 28.7 hp
12,500 rpm 23.4 hp
13,000 rpm 16.6 hp

Most significant about the first set of dyno runs was that the KTM 125SX produced power above 30 horsepower for a range of 1800 rpm (from 10,000 rpm to 11,800 rpm). That is an impressive amount of power (especially for a warm and humid day).

DYNO RUNS ON COLD GAS

Immediately after the warm gas baseline runs, the gas tank and float bowl were drained and 50-degree gasoline was poured in for the next test. To get the gasoline cold, we packed it in an ice chest and left it there for approximately two hours. The temperature difference between the warm gas and cold gas was 36-degrees. Here are the baseline numbers (and warm gas comparisons) using 50-degree gasoline:

6000 rpm 9.2 .........(9.2 warm)
8000 rpm 20.0 (19.9 warm)
10,000 rpm 30.0 (30.0 warm)
11,000 rpm 32.7 (32.7 warm)
11,500 rpm 32.6 (31.8 warm)
12,000 rpm 29.0 (28.7 warm)
12,500 rpm 23.7 (23.4 warm)
13,000 rpm 16.4 (16.6 warm)

The cold gas produced horsepower above 30 horsepower for the exact same 1800 rpm range as the warm gas (from 10,000 rpm to 11,800 rpm). Additionally, both the cold and warm gas made the same peak horsepower (32.7). Looking at those figures, you would think that cold gas didn't produce any significant power difference, but you're wrong! With 50-degree gasoline in its tank, the 2002 KTM 125SX produced over 32 horsepower from 10,600 rpm to 11,600 rpm. That means that for 1000 rpm in the meat of the powerband, the cold gas was exceeding 32 ponies. By comparison, the warm gas only exceeded 32 horsepower for 700 rpm (and for the 300 extra rpm that the cold gas was pumping out 32-plus, it was making as much as one horsepower more than the warm gas fed engine).

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

There are three conclusions to be drawn from MXA's gasoline refrigeration tests:

(1) Cooling the gasoline did nada for the horsepower from 6000 to 11,000 rpm. It added nothing to the bottom or midrange.

(2) Cold gasoline works best at heat ranges where fuel is most unstable (high rpm). Once the KTM 125SX reached peak power and rpm, the cold gas stabilized the power and maintained it longer and stronger.

(3) Unfortunately, because there is no such thing as a refrigerated gas tank, cold gas will return to ambient temperature within ten minutes (aided by heat generated below it by the top-end and exhaust pipe). Thus, keeping your gas as cold as feasible before the start of a moto will only offer a small horsepower advantage on the start and for the first few laps. However, it will be an advantage.

-Motocross Action Mag

all this is because, when warm you are loosing more octane (the thing that makes it go bang) in the form of vapor through your breather, than in when the tank is cooler. this all can be explain using the kinetic theory...I'm sad i remembered this from school
:thinking: :bonk:
Old 02-10-2011, 04:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Seems cool must be benificial in extreme hot climates in high reving applications
Old 02-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes Benz
Yes, it essentially gives more horsepower through density of the fuel. The colder the fuel, the more dense it is. In effect it would the same as pumping more fuel into the cylinders.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'15 VW GTI
Can they do the front lip in black FRP, or whatever that material appears to be as I pointed out in my previous post about the diffuser? I'll admit the quality is awesome, but the price is really steep...I'm sure that has to include import fees, etc.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes Benz
Can they do the front lip in black FRP, or whatever that material appears to be as I pointed out in my previous post about the diffuser? I'll admit the quality is awesome, but the price is really steep...I'm sure that has to include import fees, etc.
I'll see what they can do as far as the FRP parts. The prices include shipping from Germany, which unfortunately costs an arm and part of a leg.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'15 VW GTI
I'll see what they can do as far as the FRP parts. The prices include shipping from Germany, which unfortunately costs an arm and part of a leg.
That's what I thought... That vath lip has always been at the top of my list. Now I just need to get the cost down, are have it made in FRP which should be at least half as much.. I'm very interested in the lip and the rear diffuser I asked about earlier, if they can get it in FRP or some type of discount.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63
Can you please let me know the price of the front grill as well as the side vents? Side vents look to be in carbon but what about the grill?
Old 02-11-2011, 11:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
How much for the titanium silencer system, are those fins just attached to the OEM diffuser?
and do you guys just sell the rotors without the calipers? If so How much would it cost?
Old 02-12-2011, 12:02 AM

C63 w/p30; MHP ECU tune+header+mids+CF air intake duct+Akrapovic+wide body kit+ Vorsteiner VS110
Silencer System
made of VA High-Grade Steel

Silencer System made of Titanium
Transmission Oil Cooling System

Please visit our partners FierceSpeed for information and pricing.

PLS post more information/spec/picture about the silencer system! How does it work?
Old 02-14-2011, 02:31 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes Benz
That's what I thought... That vath lip has always been at the top of my list. Now I just need to get the cost down, are have it made in FRP which should be at least half as much.. I'm very interested in the lip and the rear diffuser I asked about earlier, if they can get it in FRP or some type of discount.
The fiberglass front spoiler and rear diffuser are available, although a set of 5 of each would have to be ordered since they'd be custom fabricated.

Pricing would be:

fiberglass front spoiler - $1,350
fiberglass rear diffuser - $1,800

Last edited by VaethSales; 02-14-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by C63fan
PLS post more information/spec/picture about the silencer system! How does it work?
I'm awaiting on information regarding the exhaust system for the C63. I'll let you all know once I get the info.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 121 Likes on 75 Posts
AMG GTBS, AMG GTR Pro, AMG GT, C63 AMG, Porsche Panamera 4S, RX-7 FC Turbo II
Welcome. Interested in the Transmission Oil Cooling System. Can you provide any technical info on this?
Old 02-14-2011, 07:16 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
would you please post a picture of the engine oil cooler?it`s not on your or vath`s site.
thank you
Old 02-14-2011, 09:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBUSA
The fuel cooler sounds cool in theory but based on that study our redline is ~7200, so we would see no gains and the fuel would likely warm back up before hitting the cylinder. Be nice to try on our car
Old 02-17-2011, 01:05 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by cls55
would you please post a picture of the engine oil cooler?it`s not on your or vath`s site.
thank you
Here's a picture.

Old 02-17-2011, 07:23 PM

2011 C63AMG P31
can you PM or tell as the price of the front grill ? thanks
Old 02-17-2011, 07:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'15 VW GTI
The fiberglass front spoiler and rear diffuser are available, although a set of 5 of each would have to be ordered since they'd be custom fabricated.

Pricing would be:

fiberglass front spoiler - $1,350
fiberglass rear diffuser - $1,800
I'll buy one of the front spoilers.. Just tell 'em to go ahead and make 5.

Were you able to get any more info on that diffuser in the pic at the top?
Old 02-17-2011, 08:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by Case1906
Welcome. Interested in the Transmission Oil Cooling System. Can you provide any technical info on this?
+10000 more info on the Transmission Oil Cooling System please....

Here's a picture.

Will this fit an E63 ?
Old 02-17-2011, 08:43 PM

C63 AMG
Can you please pm me the price of the front grill. Thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vaeth C63 AMG Products!