Looking at a 2009 C63 CPO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 06:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
Looking at a 2009 C63 CPO

Hello,

I'm a new member here and am haggling back and forth with a couple dealers in regards to buying a C63. I made a mistake a year ago and bought an LS430. I have no clue what I was thinking. Even though the car isn't slow, I have more fun pushing the garbage cans down to the street than driving that thing. So it's being traded and replaced with something I should have bought in the first place. I've had my eye on the 335I and IS, RS4, IS-F, and the M3 in addition to the C63. There is just something about the C63 that catches my attention though.

The car I'm looking at is a 2009 C63 AMG in Pallidium Metallic.
  • AMG Leather Package
  • Multimedia Package
  • P02 Premium Package
  • Teleaid
  • LSD
  • 174mph Limiter
  • iPod Adapter

The mileage is around 26k, car is CPO, and in very nice condition. Tires are brand new PZeros. I've got them at 49.9k right now with 20k on my LS430. I'm being offered 2.99% for 60 months. Is this a fair price for the California region? I have wanted this car since it came out. Now is my chance, but only if I'm getting a decent deal. I was hoping for 48k, but since I don't have to pay shipping it's in that range where I'm not unhappy with the price. Additionally I think at best I could get is 21.5k private party for my trade, so they within the ballpark of what I was hoping to get on the LS430.

I'm scheduled to pick it up on Wednesday. Any feedback for a new Mercedes prospect would be appreciated. If everything works out, I'll be back with pics.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
Originally Posted by unixadm
Hello,

I'm a new member here and am haggling back and forth with a couple dealers in regards to buying a C63. I made a mistake a year ago and bought an LS430. I have no clue what I was thinking. Even though the car isn't slow, I have more fun pushing the garbage cans down to the street than driving that thing. So it's being traded and replaced with something I should have bought in the first place. I've had my eye on the 335I and IS, RS4, IS-F, and the M3 in addition to the C63. There is just something about the C63 that catches my attention though.

The car I'm looking at is a 2009 C63 AMG in Pallidium Metallic.
  • AMG Leather Package
  • Multimedia Package
  • P02 Premium Package
  • Teleaid
  • LSD
  • 174mph Limiter
  • iPod Adapter
The mileage is around 26k, car is CPO, and in very nice condition. Tires are brand new PZeros. I've got them at 49.9k right now with 20k on my LS430. I'm being offered 2.99% for 60 months. Is this a fair price for the California region? I have wanted this car since it came out. Now is my chance, but only if I'm getting a decent deal. I was hoping for 48k, but since I don't have to pay shipping it's in that range where I'm not unhappy with the price. Additionally I think at best I could get is 21.5k private party for my trade, so they within the ballpark of what I was hoping to get on the LS430.

I'm scheduled to pick it up on Wednesday. Any feedback for a new Mercedes prospect would be appreciated. If everything works out, I'll be back with pics.
If 48k is where your heart is set at, then offer them 48k and tell them that's all you're willing to pay. Make sure they know you're serious about walking out with or without the car.