interesting mix of cars i saw on the highway the other day

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 03:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
'10 C63
interesting mix of cars i saw on the highway the other day

just got off work and was on my way to meet up my gf... took a route that i usually don't and i'm so glad i did...

i first saw a new mustang gt... don't worry, it gets better... 2 cars ahead of the mustang gt was a sl65 amg... dark grey i believe... and i have a feeling it might have been rac3me but the tint was too dark... then while merging onto another highway there was a corvette but with a much older body style (not too familiar with them)... then not too far behind him was a silver/grey nissan gtr definitely not stock from what i could hear just from it crusiing next to me... i had all my windows down...

i took a quick look around and all these cars were around me on a 4-5 lane part of the highway mixed in there with medium traffic with all the lanes with multiple cars...

i don't think i've ever wished that hard that everything in front of me was cleared away
Old 03-17-2011, 04:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2024 EQE 43 AMG SUV
Cool "meet"
Old 03-17-2011, 04:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 C63 AMG
Nice....happened to me last month also on my way to Vegas...silver Porche Panamera with orange wheels, black Aston Martin Vantage, 2008-2010 black S-Class AMG, dark colored Range Rover Sport and another european car but I forgot what kind...Anyway everyone has Nevada plate and Im 100% sure that they'r together , I followed them from LA to Vegas.... to bad I was driving the GLK that week
Old 03-17-2011, 05:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by MNL ICE
Nice....happened to me last month also on my way to Vegas...silver Porche Panamera with orange wheels, black Aston Martin Vantage, 2008-2010 black S-Class AMG, dark colored Range Rover Sport and another european car but I forgot what kind...Anyway everyone has Nevada plate and Im 100% sure that they'r together , I followed them from LA to Vegas.... to bad I was driving the GLK that week
this is exactly what happens to me . when i'm in the monster , i very rarely run into other sports cars or exotics.....but when i'm in the GLK , i see all kinds out there .