C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

New Spotted Thread....Post here when you see a cool Merc.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 10:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Merc C63, 2009 GL320 bluetec
New Spotted Thread....Post here when you see a cool Merc.

Saw my first Affalterbach! Right on my street walking the dogs...Man it's sweet! Spotted in Pickering, Ontario, Canada! Saw it at the autoshow....but rollin down the street with the growl is an experience!
Old 03-18-2011, 01:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 - British Racing Green
Originally Posted by C63INTORONTO
Saw my first Affalterbach! Right on my street walking the dogs...Man it's sweet! Spotted in Pickering, Ontario, Canada! Saw it at the autoshow....but rollin down the street with the growl is an experience!
With cameras in every phone.. there is no reason you should not have taken a picture :P
Old 03-18-2011, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
better yet....post the pic after you take it
Old 03-18-2011, 01:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Merc C63, 2009 GL320 bluetec
In a pefect world! I would have....I was walking 2 dogs and how fast would you drive this car? me...Like I stole it!
Old 03-18-2011, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
'10 C63
few weeks ago, i pulled up to one of my usual chevron stations and pump and parked at the pump in front of it was a black c63. the guy didn't notice mine right away though until i told him he had a nice car. we had a short chat and i asked if he was on the forums and he said yes... but then i realized later that i wasn't specific about mbw... oh well... this was in irving, tx mac arthur/161

then yesterday i saw what looked like a stock white c63 drive pass me in an intersection while i was at the light. they slowed down a bit to look, and then as he turned the corner going the opposite way, they slowed down a bit again. i just stuck my hands out the window with a but i have no idea if they saw me. carrollton, tx trinity mills/dickerson
Old 03-18-2011, 04:51 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG Coupe P31
Originally Posted by bluejae
few weeks ago, i pulled up to one of my usual chevron stations and pump and parked at the pump in front of it was a black c63. the guy didn't notice mine right away though until i told him he had a nice car. we had a short chat and i asked if he was on the forums and he said yes... but then i realized later that i wasn't specific about mbw... oh well... this was in irving, tx mac arthur/161

then yesterday i saw what looked like a stock white c63 drive pass me in an intersection while i was at the light. they slowed down a bit to look, and then as he turned the corner going the opposite way, they slowed down a bit again. i just stuck my hands out the window with a but i have no idea if they saw me. carrollton, tx trinity mills/dickerson
Hello, neighbor!

I live in Fort Worth (Camp Bowie Blvd) and I have still not seen a single C63 yet (anywhere-even Dallas) Im starting to think that im the only one on the west side of the metro-plex that has one? Its pretty quiet and boring over here Oh, well.....Ill be in Dallas at Autoscope in April to get some mods done to the car. Cant wait. Im also going to the AMG fest. at Lonestar April, 3rd. at 4:30.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
'10 C63
Originally Posted by CELLryuu
Hello, neighbor!

I live in Fort Worth (Camp Bowie Blvd) and I have still not seen a single C63 yet (anywhere-even Dallas) Im starting to think that im the only one on the west side of the metro-plex that has one? Its pretty quiet and boring over here Oh, well.....Ill be in Dallas at Autoscope in April to get some mods done to the car. Cant wait. Im also going to the AMG fest. at Lonestar April, 3rd. at 4:30.
hi! yeah it was like that for me too... just recently it was weird seeing a few of them... autoscope will treat you great... steve is a good man to deal with... what mods are you considering if they're not top secret that is? =)