Need some advice please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 12:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 2011
Need some advice please

Hi everyone

I just bought a kleemann k2 header and will receive it tomorow, prior to installation i just want to know if it is a good ideal to leave my single x sec cat delete or put back the way it was??I know at the end of the day is still a personal choice but any input would be really great.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG Coupe P31
Id just keep the sec car del. Im considering this mod in the near future. ive seen 10-15 hp gains from this mod alone. and on a selfish note, id like to know how it sounds when you get the kleemanns on with the sec cat del
Old 04-18-2011, 12:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 2011
Originally Posted by CELLryuu
Id just keep the sec car del. Im considering this mod in the near future. ive seen 10-15 hp gains from this mod alone. and on a selfish note, id like to know how it sounds when you get the kleemanns on with the sec cat del
No problem will make a video when i am all done,Did you fix the CEL on your car??i am just curious how to solve that problem once retune CEL should go away?? or it's just something you disable(light).Is the ecu flash different with or without the kleemann k2??
Old 04-18-2011, 02:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG Coupe P31
Originally Posted by jakio
No problem will make a video when i am all done,Did you fix the CEL on your car??i am just curious how to solve that problem once retune CEL should go away?? or it's just something you disable(light).Is the ecu flash different with or without the kleemann k2??
I have not addressed the CEL yet. They fixed it once already but it came back on when i was romping around on it. Ill have it looked at again when I go back into the shop (not sure when that will be yet) but i think they delete the code that is causing the problem (which should be the manifold censor) Other than that you will have to ask Jerry about the difference in his tunes. I probably wont go back into the shop until Jerry comes back to my area and I dont know when that will be?