Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 09:07 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG
Dads C63 Carbon Fiber trunk

Hey Guys,
I have the new trunks available now so I am selling my old C/F one with the Revozport C/F spoiler installed. I can have it painted any way you want. The body shop can fade it any color you want to cover up the Burgundy color thats already on there. I think covering up the burgundy with BLACK would look outstanding for those of you with black cars!!

I will have the paint work done here and sell you the trunk and spoiler for $900 total (that includes the paint work). All you will need to pay for is the shipping. Will take a week or two to get the paint work done. They have already sanded it down in preparation to paint and clear. The rear spoiler is bonded on and cannot be removed. I didn't want it to ever come off with the double sided tape.
Here's a couple of shots of how it is now. As long as you cover up the burgundy you can paint it anyway you want. Please let me know and thank you.

Old 04-27-2011, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Dads Perf. LLC
Hey Guys,
I have the new trunks available now so I am selling my old C/F one with the Revozport C/F spoiler installed. I can have it painted any way you want. The body shop can fade it any color you want to cover up the Burgundy color thats already on there. I think covering up the burgundy with BLACK would look outstanding for those of you with black cars!!

I will have the paint work done here and sell you the trunk and spoiler for $900 total (that includes the paint work). All you will need to pay for is the shipping. Will take a week or two to get the paint work done. They have already sanded it down in preparation to paint and clear. The rear spoiler is bonded on and cannot be removed. I didn't want it to ever come off with the double sided tape.
Here's a couple of shots of how it is now. As long as you cover up the burgundy you can paint it anyway you want. Please let me know and thank you.
BUMP for an AWESOME DEAL
Old 04-27-2011, 02:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
Sick deal the trunk alone is worth more.
GL with sale
Old 04-27-2011, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GT3
Since you may be "hinting" with the BLACK car comment... Let me say right up front your a stand up guy and Im sorry the deal fell through. As you know I was willing to buy it even after some issues came to my attention. I was only willing to do that to avoid hard feelings. Guess it didnt turn out that way judging by your post. Anyways, maybe you'll have better luck with the painter on your clock. It's a shame he ruined our deal. Last I heard from him was last Tues or so and he asked me to call him on Thurs for a possible Friday(second time) pick up. I called thurs and he wasnt there. I left a message with someone for him to call me Friday morning so I could make arrangements for the 6 hour drive if it was done. I didnt even get a courtesy call telling me it wasnt. Mon comes and goes. Tuesday I call them. Guess what, he's not in again but his wife asks for another week and says it should be done by Friday. Doesn't take 3 weeks to do a simple fade job. You have been 100% accomodating, I just wish the painter was too. It wouldve looked great having a matching "BLACK" faded hood and trunk. I just dont have time for excuses and games especially when Im paying a premium(painter). I give you a big thumbs up and Sanford Paint and Body a big thumbs down... One thing is for sure and thats you'll try and make it right. Thanks for a perfect transaction on the hood. I wish I would've just picked the trunk up from you instead of having a third party involved. But since you've been using them I was trying to extend the courtesy... Im sure the trunk will go to a good home and someone will be very happy with it... GLWS...

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 04-28-2011 at 02:39 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG
Brian,
Sorry the time line got drug out. I know Dave was swamped but he does outstanding work and sometimes we have to wait. No excuse for telling you a time and then extending it but it happened. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Leaves a great carbon fiber trunk and spoiler for someone else.
Anyone make a reasonable offer? Please PM me.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
2014 Audi RS7
Anyone? Make me an offer. I need to get it out of Dave's place.
It's at the paint shop sanded and ready to paint. Can be finished in a week.

Thank you,
Keith
Old 05-13-2011, 08:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
E350 Sport/ML350RWD
WOW! I wish I could afford this right now. I've been through 6 CF spoilers and still haven't found one that fits. I was just about to text you to see if you were selling the spoiler separately. Did you use silicone or urethane to mount it?