C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

C63 AMG Black Series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 02:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTS-V Coupe
C63 AMG Black Series

I imagine that I'm not the only one on these forums who is excited about the latest addition to the Black Series lineup. This thread will be a place to post any and all information on the upcoming C63 AMG Black Series!

Got some insider info? Post it! Snapped some exclusive pics? Post 'em!
Old 07-24-2011, 03:30 PM

Received 158 Likes on 116 Posts
2018 E63S Wagon
Too Late
https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...-revealed.html
Old 07-24-2011, 06:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
E350 Sport/ML350RWD
Originally Posted by King335i
I imagine that I'm not the only one on these forums who is excited about the latest addition to the Black Series lineup. This thread will be a place to post any and all information on the upcoming C63 AMG Black Series!

Got some insider info? Post it! Snapped some exclusive pics? Post 'em!
Do you read other member's posts or did you just want start your own?
Old 07-25-2011, 03:10 AM

CTS-V Coupe
Originally Posted by AkaSigFreak
Do you read other member's posts or did you just want start your own?
Are you actually in the market for a C63, or are you just trolling these forums?

Perhaps you don't understand. The thread you reference was only a thread about the official announcement, I'm trying to get more info, and really anything else about the car that wasn't in that thread. I do read other members' posts and I read that one too, so don't try and sound witty because you come off as a douche.

Last edited by King335i; 07-25-2011 at 03:14 AM.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Vath ML63 Brabus C63 SL63 CLK63BS C63BS
Jeez King335i, you have only made 38 posts and dont even own an AMG.
Why dont you lose the attitude and snap out of it alright
Old 07-25-2011, 03:39 AM

CTS-V Coupe
Originally Posted by Maverick1975
Jeez King335i, you have only made 38 posts and dont even own an AMG.
Why dont you lose the attitude and snap out of it alright
I'm not sure what was so offensive about my post. I actually am in the market for a C63, whereas it doesn't appear that AkaSigFreak is. I am simply inquiring to learn more than was provided in the other thread. I am looking to get out of my CTS-V Coupe, and into the C63 BS, the car looks amazing on all fronts.
So, why is his sarcasm warranted, but my comments are not? I am on these forums frequently reading all the good threads available, the user base seems much more mature than E90post. So to have someone suggest that I don't read other people's threads and just blatantly post without first checking or searching, well, that's just insulting my intelligence right there. In any case, sorry if I offended you or came off as having an attitude, I was just hoping for more constructive input on this thread than the first two responses proved to be.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:19 AM

AMG
Originally Posted by King335i
I'm not sure what was so offensive about my post. I actually am in the market for a C63, whereas it doesn't appear that AkaSigFreak is. I am simply inquiring to learn more than was provided in the other thread. I am looking to get out of my CTS-V Coupe, and into the C63 BS, the car looks amazing on all fronts.
So, why is his sarcasm warranted, but my comments are not? I am on these forums frequently reading all the good threads available, the user base seems much more mature than E90post. So to have someone suggest that I don't read other people's threads and just blatantly post without first checking or searching, well, that's just insulting my intelligence right there. In any case, sorry if I offended you or came off as having an attitude, I was just hoping for more constructive input on this thread than the first two responses proved to be.
+1

I'm also trying to get as much intels as I can on the BS but it's a bit annyoing when everybody posts their info in different threads. This thread could be THE place to find out informations for future buyers. Why just bash him for his ideas ?
Old 07-25-2011, 07:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
Yikes, now I remember why I left MBW for some period of time! Thought things might have changed some but I see that useless threads with a bunch of BS (and I don't mean Black Series) complaining and snide remarks which are counter-productive are still common-place. Mods, please close this thread and open offical C63 BS thread where people can exchange useful information, pics etc.

Dave
Old 07-25-2011, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
Harrower,

Nothing has changed my friend.

The guy didn't research before positing and then calls people a douche and gets all defensive.

Oh well, onwards and upwards...
Old 07-25-2011, 04:22 PM

CTS-V Coupe
Some people still don't know how to read. I didn't start this thread without looking at all other related threads first, I've already squashed that point. As well, I didn't come on here with a bad attitude making "snide" remarks, I am a prospective owner and simply wanted to know more than was provided in the other thread. Funny that some people try to act so righteous but are completely oblivious. I said the guy was coming off as a douche, because he chose to bring a ****ty attitude to this thread when all I was doing was trying to get more info on the car that all forum members can benefit from. The original intention of this thread was to build up info and to potentially become a sticky, however another member or two of this forum decided to waste their time and ours by making smart-*** comments in the first place. I think Kaiba is the only one who got that very simple and basic point.

So, mods, please do close this thread and make a sticky about the C63 BS, that was my intention in the first place.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
You don't understand, there are already threads about the c bs so you don't need to start another one.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:39 PM

CTS-V Coupe
Originally Posted by ecampbell
You don't understand, there are already threads about the c bs so you don't need to start another one.

Hmm, you're totally right, I must've missed the sticky...

This has been touched on before. The other thread relates to the reveal, this thread is about new info. If you don't have anything constructive to add, please don't bother posting.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
How can you deduce a fellow's intent to buy or not buy a car based on a single post?

LOL this seems to be your first time at the dance, just chill out a bit, King.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:03 PM
Administrator

Received 795 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
I think reveal and new info are the same in this case. So the to OP I can see why your thread is getting the response(s) it is.

Just remember to all: show respect.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:42 PM

CTS-V Coupe
Fair enough. I just noticed that posts had essentially stopped on the reveal thread, so I though it prudent to make a new thread that all new info could be posted on. I've never been on any automotive forum that values bickering and sarcastic remarks over actually talking about cars. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I look forward to more constructive posts in the future.