C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

My 2012 sedan c63 order/pricing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 03:07 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2014 E63S Wagon, 2013 odyssey
My 2012 sedan c63 order/pricing

I've been working with my dealer for the last several months while deployed on buying a 2012 c63.

My order:
Sapphire Gray
Porcelain/Black Interior
Review Camera (no individual price yet)
Parking Guidance
Rear Side Airbags
LSD
Black ash wood trim
Keyless-Go
lighting package
AMG Dev package
Command Launch Package

One thing I didn't pick was mbrace (never used on my other MBs) and I couldn't get the lane tracking package since the multimedia package isn't available yet (anyone know when that package will be available?). I'm torn about the interior color though, anyone have the porcelain interior? If I don't go with porcelain I will go with all black.

And know for the pricing. Sticker price is 78,705 (including destination, gas guzzler tax), but my price is 71,625 (9% off) and then the USAA discount (usually around 1500) so 70,125. Of course there are the taxes, title, etc... but I think I'm getting a good deal. I plan to put down 5-10K so the financed amount will be closer to 60K. There will be no trade-in and I plan to bring my own financing to the dealer.

Any reason to get the really wait for the multimedia package... the only difference I see is the 6 CD changer.

What do you guys think?

Edward
Old 07-28-2011, 04:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Miserly mpg, exhibitionist torque (i.e. Q5 TDI)
My only advice is to check out some "real world" photos of Sapphire Gray to confirm that is what you really want. (It's Euro equivalent is Alabandite grey or something like that.)

It was originally my first choice as well -- but google image photos show that it is a much lighter and greener color than the model builder on Mercedes German website would lead you to believe. Not a bad color, just different.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 G550
Looks great, options and pricing. Congrats man!
I've got almost the same exact build ordered. Different color and no parking guidance.

From what I've been told the only difference in the multimedia package is the 6 CD changer.

How did you get 9% right off the top? are you in CA?
This will be good ammo to haggle with my dealer with

Here is a thread with good info about 2012 orders.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...formation.html
Old 07-28-2011, 06:00 PM

2011 C63 AMG, 2011 Z4, 2013 BMW 335
That's an excellent price. I finally bought a new 2011 sedan with pretty much same options (mine includes multi media and mbrace) black/black for 10.5% off so to get 9% on a 2012 is outstanding.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:32 PM

Subaru WRX
First time buyer here. Really thinking about getting the c63 coupe. Would like to know how you got the 9% discount.
Also, are you worried at all about not seeing the model before purchasing? I at least want to see a 2012 coupe in person before I build my own.
Sounds like a great car !
Old 07-29-2011, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Wolvesq
My only advice is to check out some "real world" photos of Sapphire Gray to confirm that is what you really want. (It's Euro equivalent is Alabandite grey or something like that.)

It was originally my first choice as well -- but google image photos show that it is a much lighter and greener color than the model builder on Mercedes German website would lead you to believe. Not a bad color, just different.
Thanks, I was looking for a dark gray... so I will look for some more pictures.

Looks great, options and pricing. Congrats man!
I've got almost the same exact build ordered. Different color and no parking guidance.

From what I've been told the only difference in the multimedia package is the 6 CD changer.

How did you get 9% right off the top? are you in CA?
This will be good ammo to haggle with my dealer with

Here is a thread with good info about 2012 orders.

2012 C63 Order Information
Since I use an IPOD the changer isn't a big deal, just without the multimedia package I couldn't get the lane assist.

As for the 9%, its probably because this will be my 3rd MB bought from him, that and I know one of their shop foreman's (I'm sure that helps). Unfortunately I live in Maryland and am buying the car in VA, but hey why not try to use the number.

First time buyer here. Really thinking about getting the c63 coupe. Would like to know how you got the 9% discount.
Also, are you worried at all about not seeing the model before purchasing? I at least want to see a 2012 coupe in person before I build my own.
Sounds like a great car !
I'm not that worried about buying without seeing it. I've seen enough pictures and had an 09 before... But you are right there is a risk, but the sound of the 6.2 should be more then enough to compensate.

Edward
Old 07-29-2011, 10:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
axe muderer with headlights
You should get the mBrace option, it is quite convenient if you have a smartphone. You can remote unlock your doors, locate the car on the phone's map and send google maps to the COMMAND system as well.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by iatacs19
You should get the mBrace option, it is quite convenient if you have a smartphone. You can remote unlock your doors, locate the car on the phone's map and send google maps to the COMMAND system as well.

Thanks... didn't know about that part.

Anyone got pictures of the porcelain/black combo?

Edward