C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Huge Build, Maybe Stage 11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 09:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BENZO
Huge Build, Maybe Stage 11

I am going to build up my C63 and be very quiet about it, I am thinking of going past stage 10 to 11, uncharted territory. Few things though; if you all want to drive it you can, this is nothing to me, and I am just going to throw some of my money at it and see where it sticks.

I hope this has not been done before as I want to be the first but I am not interested in the attention it may draw as I am building other huge cars and doing other huge things with all my money.

I am really rich and really know tons of stuff as I have been building huge horsepower since I put an engine on my stroller (twin turbo to be exact, hadn't been done before but I had a lot of money to throw at it at the time and since I was a baby I didn't care about the timeline or if things went wrong on the first try), PM me if you are interested in being my friend.

Sorry but I have to go as I am off to managing a myriad of important things and not caring about the car. I don't really have any extra time to spend posting on this website. I run tons of businesses and am really rich and my time just cant be wasted.

I will be quiet now and let the tuners speak for themselves because those guys are the greatest and know their stuff.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 c63, 2010 E63
I see what you did there. 8.5/10
Old 08-09-2011, 10:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:16 AM

BENZO
Thanks

for responding, you guys are great and so is the tuner who is amazing and I trust with the money and time I dont care about.

It is really cool how all of you care so much about such trivial things like a C class 63. To me it means nothing but that is just how I am and I like to see how little people like all of you care about this unimportant stuff.

I am going to do other stuff too, by the way I have a secret.....
Old 08-09-2011, 10:31 AM

2009 C63 ///Amg
ahahaahahahaha
Old 08-09-2011, 10:40 AM

2009 C63 ///Amg
jspAMG
It will be interesting to see what happens with an unlimited budget.

LOL i just seen this as i was reading first page of the jsp thread, this is what he posted before anyone knew who was doing the build, hilarious
Old 08-09-2011, 10:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Start looking for a car crusher company in case you are frustrated with the progress of the build.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
LOL....i think you should just put the car in a crusher to show how much money you have . then , while it's being crushed , you could throw the change in your pocket at it
Old 08-09-2011, 11:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 541 Likes on 359 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
So.... I'm guessing you plan to build this car in a completely inflexible and unreasonable timeframe, and then complain to the entire internet when your car develops an issue that has nothing to do with the tuner or their parts?

Excellent. Good luck to you sir.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:33 AM

AMG
You forgot to told us how stupid people are.

"Nope. International buyers offer zero protection on paypal. I don't care much about the money but people doing chargebacks rubs me the wrong way. Plus there's little issue with customs. Monkeys are smarter than these people. 25% of shipments overseas end up with something goofed because customs jerks the parts around."
Old 08-09-2011, 11:44 AM

2016 G550
Originally Posted by Pacific NW Guy
I am going to build up my C63 and be very quiet about it, I am thinking of going past stage 10 to 11, uncharted territory. Few things though; if you all want to drive it you can, this is nothing to me, and I am just going to throw some of my money at it and see where it sticks.

I hope this has not been done before as I want to be the first but I am not interested in the attention it may draw as I am building other huge cars and doing other huge things with all my money.

I am really rich and really know tons of stuff as I have been building huge horsepower since I put an engine on my stroller (twin turbo to be exact, hadn't been done before but I had a lot of money to throw at it at the time and since I was a baby I didn't care about the timeline or if things went wrong on the first try), PM me if you are interested in being my friend.

Sorry but I have to go as I am off to managing a myriad of important things and not caring about the car. I don't really have any extra time to spend posting on this website. I run tons of businesses and am really rich and my time just cant be wasted.

I will be quiet now and let the tuners speak for themselves because those guys are the greatest and know their stuff.
hahahaha.

Close, but not cocky enough, also needs a dash more ego sprinkled on top.

4 stars though.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!

You need more emphasize more about your $$$. How you don't care about the $$$ and about how much you have. Talk more about your businesses and making more $$$. Oh yeah, and definitely don't forget to talk about your $$$ and driving your car off the santa monica pier.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
LOLLLLLLLLL
Old 08-09-2011, 01:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 c63, 2010 E63
I gave the effort an 8.5 because he wasn't as "douchey"
Old 08-09-2011, 03:33 PM

BENZO
Sorry that I could not respond quicker to you people who care so much about such low dollar cars but remember I am really rich and I run a ton of important businesses. I am the largest customer to many fortune 500 companies in the area. I also had to take my wife to the airport in the only other car we have that can fit a suitcase in it and that is not being modded to produce so much horsepower that we may as well change the animal reference to bulls.

My secret is that all of you will be allowed to look at my 2010 tax return and faint in disbelief at how rich I am. I will then throw water on you and start a fire from 100 dollar bills to warm you up while I begin pissing on the stand up people I am doing business with.

I also could do all this work myself but just want to let it be done by others because again I am to busy to be bothered and don't really care.

Ps-you all need to remeber there waS a progression to the insanity. I had to start small then work into the new personality. Reestablish a rate with that in mind....
Old 08-09-2011, 03:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Fun thread but may lead to a downward spiral
Old 08-09-2011, 04:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Sorry that I could not respond quicker to you people who care so much about such low dollar cars but remember I am really rich and I run a ton of important businesses. I am the largest customer to many fortune 500 companies in the area. I also had to take my wife to the
airport in the only other car we
have that can fit a suitcase in it
and that is not being modded to
produce so much horsepower
that we may as well change the
animal reference to bulls.

My secret is that all of you will
be allowed to look at my 2010
tax return and faint in disbelief
at how rich I am. I will then
throw water on you and start a
fire from 100 dollar bills to warm
you up while I begin pissing on
the stand up people I am doing
business with.

I also could do all this work myself but just want to let it be
done by others because again I
am to busy to be bothered and
don't really care.

Ps-you all need to remeber there waS a progression to the insanity. I had to start small then work into the new
personality. Reestablish a rate
with that in mind....
NICE!!! Q? How'd you get the OP to finally post more golden douchery & from your computer no less?? lol...
Old 08-09-2011, 04:24 PM

10 C63
what i don't quite understand and didn't from his posts was how 'busy' he was yet the amount of time he still had to post about his $$, knowledge and sheer disinterest in $$$ LOL

Like one guy I know, brags so much about how much a$$ he lands that he say's "I dont even care for pu$$y b/c I get so much of it"

Last edited by pdjafari; 08-09-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Has anyone met Jim (jsp) other than the ACG guys and Pertplus?
Old 08-09-2011, 04:42 PM

05 C55
Can you tell us how you wont update the this thread any longer because youre just entirely too busy? And then can you update date it numerous times per day? Thats my favorite part.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
You guys are just mean.... He is the real deal though. Yes a moment of douchery for sure, but the real deal none the less.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:49 PM

Mercedes C63 amg, Bmw X5,
Old 08-10-2011, 12:35 AM

BENZO
really

Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Fun thread but may lead to a downward spiral
are you referring to him buying nine inch nails and then taking out his cd player and having them sit in the back seat playing music while he drives the car?? I mean really, this thread is going to spiral?? The spiral already happened I was making light of it as it really is pretty amazing. Funny stuff but the horse is dead and no need to beat it any longer!

jspAMG is the greatest internet person of 2011!
Old 08-10-2011, 01:22 AM

2016 G550
Following those posts reminded me of watching Charlie Sheen slowly go crazier, and crazier...

Anyways.

UPDATE?
Old 08-10-2011, 02:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts
Hyperion's Candy-Coated 4 x 4
Originally Posted by Sincity
Has anyone met Jim (jsp) other than the ACG guys and Pertplus?
I just remember hm telling me he didn't like some of the stuff i did to my car, one of which was the exhaust....how ironic, he put an Akrapovic on his car too

And as for me, I'm quasi-douchey.

Last edited by Pertplus; 08-10-2011 at 02:43 AM.