C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Positive review/feedback on MHP(Modernhorsepower)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 12:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 AMG
Thumbs up Positive review/feedback on MHP(Modernhorsepower)

I want to take my time to share with the forum the good customer service that I received from Andy at MHP (Modernhorsepower). I am not sponsored by him nor he asked me write this review in exchange of goods, I have no connections to MHP other than just being a customer.

My particular good review and feedback comes from how well Andy from MHP responded all my e-mails in a timely manner. He answered my phone calls even at late hours (didn't have to) and called me back a few times just to follow up on the products.

I ordered from him a MHP Stage II and I had to wait for a while before I could even write something about the product(Long Tube headers and tune), the main reason is because my headers weren't installed until recently. I also didn't logged enough miles to do a fair review..now I do.

Not long ago we had two or three major storms (moonsoon rains with 65 mph winds and floods all over AZ), I was riding my scooter to work daily because at that time that was my other mean of transportation. I sent my ECU to Andy but unfortunately his bench station was temporarily down due to a part being back order.

Andy expedited my ECU back to me overnight with a UPS label paid by him so that I could return it back to him at no cost once his station was working. This probably cost him money but he did it to make the customer happy and not cause any additional downtime specially when I mentioned that I was riding a scooter back and forth at the meantime.

Andy offered me even a rental car for the inconvenience of having to ride a scooter on bad weather but I declined because I thought that he didn't have to do it but at least he offered.

Additionally, Andy gave me a disccount for the delay/inconvenience of his work bench-station being down just for a few days...

Over the last few days is when I felt really comfortable about choosing MHP products. Andy has been virtually a 24/7 customer service answering everything. He was available when my headers where being installed and he answered the phone instantly to resolve a small install question.

Now is when I look back at the last few weeks and I say: Holly *****!! this is first class customer service. Last but not least I got an incredible deal on the MHP Stage II that I couldn't refuse. I wouldn't tell you what I paid for the products but I can tell you that Andy will meet you to that point where you and him are happy with the price.

Andy, I know you can read this. Thanks buddy!! You will always have good support from customers that appreciate being treated right. Take care!

Carlos

Last edited by C63newdude; 11-22-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
I've had a very similar experience with Andy. Always there to answer questions and responds quickly to texts, emails or phone calls.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'15 VW GTI
As I've said many times before, Andy has always been quick to repond via email or phone with an answer. i'll have him tune my bs, if i can sell mine/and get the dealer to make it happen.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I drive what I drive
This thread makes me want to buy MHP products when I get my C63
Old 11-22-2011, 12:50 PM

C63 2011
Totally agree with you.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 AMG
^^^Botton line, knowing that you get almost an instant e-mail, text or phone call when you have questions about the tune, the products, prices or any inquiry is just a piece of mind.
Andy from MHP gets you the answers like NOW!! and that makes a big diference. Now days there aren't many vendors/tuners with such dedication.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:35 PM

I drive what I drive
These guys still reputible? Haven't seen a comment in 6 months, lot of things could of changed by then
Old 05-03-2012, 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by C230Kompressed
These guys still reputible? Haven't seen a comment in 6 months, lot of things could of changed by then
of course....some of the best products on the market
Old 05-03-2012, 03:18 PM

AMG
Please don't say the 3 magical letters or all UAE & Kuwait will give you a preview of hell.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by Kaiba
Please don't say the 3 magical letters or all UAE & Kuwait will give you a preview of hell.