C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

C63 Black Series Estate Rendered for X-Mas

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 Black Series Estate Rendered for X-Mas

After confirming the highly anticipated SLS AMG Black Series not only in a hardtop version, but as well as a roadster version as well. (It will also be using the same NA 6.2 V8 with 650 horsepower!) They ALSO confirmed the C63 Black Series Estate

Attached Thumbnails C63 Black Series Estate Rendered for X-Mas-mercedes-benz-c63-amg-estate-black-series-rendering-medium_1-597x358.jpg   C63 Black Series Estate Rendered for X-Mas-mercedes-benz-c63-amg-estate-black-series-rendering-medium_2.jpg   C63 Black Series Estate Rendered for X-Mas-mercedes-benz-c63-amg-estate-black-series-rendering-medium_3.jpg  
Old 12-22-2011, 03:19 PM

CLK Black
No they didn't.

Welcome to the world of photoshop and rumors.

Hook, line, sinker......
Old 12-22-2011, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Those pics are so photoshopped its not even funny....and if you can't tell you are probably being given counterfiet money too...
Old 12-22-2011, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by AMG Dictator
No they didn't.

Welcome to the world of photoshop and rumors.

Hook, line, sinker......
Just because you think your some "dictator" I'm not going to believe you either until all is final. I have read numerous articles recently saying that Mercedes confirmed the super wagon at the C63 Black Series campaign.

http://www.benzinsider.com/2011/12/c...as/#more-19606
Old 12-22-2011, 03:30 PM

I think it's safe to say you both are mentally challenged. The title of the post clearly states "render" which means to represent or depict artistically. Obviously I know those aren't real pictures

Old 12-22-2011, 03:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ryanc43amg
I think it's safe to say you both are mentally challenged. The title of the post clearly states "render" which means to represent or depict artistically. Obviously I know those aren't real pictures

Ryan, I still love you.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:43 PM
Administrator

Received 795 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS

Here you go again Ryan making stupid comments to the members... any more negative dialogue and you can go and torment some other site. It wont take my mentally challenge A$$ much to hit the suspend/ban button.

You are calling respected members here "mentally challenged"??? Do you know them, have you broke bread with them. It must be easy to sit in your bedroom and type.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:54 PM

CLK Black
Then be prepared to be dissapointed.

Black Series AMG's do not have 4 or 5 doors. They said it again at the LA auto show, Black Series are 2 door coupes.

SLK55
CLK63
SL65
C63 Coupe

Old 12-22-2011, 03:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

well said gentleman...
Old 12-22-2011, 04:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
maybe when ryan buys one , we can all get a ride
Old 12-22-2011, 04:20 PM

they didn't say anything like that at the LA auto show. I was there the night for the "sneak preview" and spoke to everyone at Mercedes and not many of them were that knowledgeable. They stated that they wanted to do many things with the Black Series as this is a fairly new segment that they're are starting to utilize a lot more. We will see many more Black Series variants available.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Vic55
Here you go again Ryan making stupid comments to the members... any more negative dialogue and you can go and torment some other site. It wont take my mentally challenge A$$ much to hit the suspend/ban button.

You are calling respected members here "mentally challenged"??? Do you know them, have you broke bread with them. It must be easy to sit in your bedroom and type.
The post title clearly states "render" and other members either can't read or just like to talk shi....t and imply that I accept counterfeit money. and you think your so all high and mighty trying to threaten to ban me haha, for real grow up. You're acting like everyone else on here trying to be funny or talk cra..p by saying I'm sitting in a bedroom typing. You don't even know where I live or where I'm writing from. People can have their own opinion, but they don't need to be rude about it. I'm being hopeful that they release this uber wagon somewhere in the world. even though it most likely won't even make it to the shores the fact that it might exist somewhere in the world makes my body tingle. people just decided to start ripping on it for no reason. haters hate else where.

Last edited by mei35inted; 12-22-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:43 PM

CLK Black
they didn't say anything like that at the LA auto show. I was there the night for the "sneak preview" and spoke to everyone at Mercedes and not many of them were that knowledgeable. They stated that they wanted to do many things with the Black Series as this is a fairly new segment that they're are starting to utilize a lot more. We will see many more Black Series variants available.
Not sure who you were talking with but the people we were talking with did seem to know what they were talking about and said that the Black Series would be 2 door coupes. We pressed them on the SLS but all we got was a snicker.

Sorry to say but from what I heard we won't be seeing many more Black Series variants. So sorry to rain on your parade.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by AMG Dictator
Not sure who you were talking with but the people we were talking with did seem to know what they were talking about and said that the Black Series would be 2 door coupes. We pressed them on the SLS but all we got was a snicker.

Sorry to say but from what I heard we won't be seeing many more Black Series variants. So sorry to rain on your parade.
Mercedes themselves in press conferences in Germany have stated many times there will be many more Black Series cars to come. AMG Chairmen and Presidents can't be quoted that and not deliver. and there is no reason not to keep pumping out these exclusive super cars. They are selling out everywhere
Old 12-22-2011, 04:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Renntech E63S
there is no reason not to keep pumping out these exclusive super cars. They are selling out everywhere
except for the states.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Received 795 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
The post title clearly states "render" and other members either can't read or just like to talk shi....t and imply that I accept counterfeit money. and you think your so all high and mighty trying to threaten to ban me haha, for real grow up. You're acting like everyone else on here trying to be funny or talk cra..p by saying I'm sitting in a bedroom typing. You don't even know where I live or where I'm writing from. People can have their own opinion, but they don't need to be rude about it. I'm being hopeful that they release this uber wagon somewhere in the world. even though it most likely won't even make it to the shores the fact that it might exist somewhere in the world makes my body tingle. people just decided to start ripping on it for no reason. haters hate else where.
They are not rude. They said it was a photoshop and you got upset and insulted them. Its not the first time you have done this- remember the M3 vs. C63 thread and I warned you there. Im not high and mighty. I just warned you about your conduct here. So tread lightly.

This is a private forum and you agree to terms of use when you sign up... violate them and you will be leaving.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
nobody is ripping on anything . you stated something that some of the others know is not going to happen . we have all seen the rendering and when i was at the L.A. Autoshow , i asked the question about having a c63 amg black series sedan , which i was told that they will all be 2 doors . i guess me , my girlfriend , Sylvester Stallone and many others are all mentally challenged as well cuz we all heard the same thing
Old 12-22-2011, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Vic55
They are not rude. They said it was a photoshop and you got upset and insulted them.
and that I would accept counterfeit money blah blah blah. I really don't care what you really have to say vic55. a lot of you aren't very enthusiastic about Mercedes anyways and seem to be extremely ignorant.

"MBWorld Discussion Forums- for the Mercedes Benz enthusiasts"

and happy holidays

Last edited by mei35inted; 12-22-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Renntech E63S
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
i guess me , my girlfriend , Sylvester Stallone and many others are all mentally challenged as well cuz we all heard the same thing
sylvester stallone might actually be a bit scrambled upstairs. he probably didn't hear much of anything.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
nobody is ripping on anything . you stated something that some of the others know is not going to happen . we have all seen the rendering and when i was at the L.A. Autoshow , i asked the question about having a c63 amg black series sedan , which i was told that they will all be 2 doors . i guess me , my girlfriend , Sylvester Stallone and many others are all mentally challenged as well cuz we all heard the same thing
well to inform you how clueless they were on the "sneak preview" night they were trying to show somebody the Magic Sky Control on the SLK they had. The car wasn't even equipped with the option My father, two brothers, and I stood back and laughed as they messed with the car and scratched their heads until they finally realized, hey this car doesn't have the feature.

but hey you, your gf, and sylvester can take their words for it. I personally didn't really care to hear what any of them had to say after that; I don't think that they are too credible.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2016 C63 S

Über Wagon already exists....

Ivan Drago Approved....

Last edited by callmiro; 12-22-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

^^^HAHAHAHA....I love that guy IVAN....his face looks like a huge sqaure loaf of homade white bread....
Old 12-22-2011, 07:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Old 12-27-2011, 03:17 PM

2005 C55, 2006 Ram 2500 MegaCab diesel, sold 2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins, sold 87 190e-16v, sold 97 e420
Looks like they are testing mules in Europe. Sorry that people get so offended on here for new news.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/spied-m...-heartstrings/
Old 12-27-2011, 04:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2016 C63 S
Originally Posted by kent426
Looks like they are testing mules in Europe. Sorry that people get so offended on here for new news.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/spied-m...-heartstrings/

Looks like 2012 Formula One Medical Car....don't believe everything you read on a blog

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 Black Series Estate Rendered for X-Mas