C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

MY2012 owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 02:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 C63S E1 (sold 2012 C63 AMG Sedan (Premium & APX)) & 09 C300 Sport 4Matic
MY2012 owners

I am reading this in the AMG private lounge.

Are you guys getting internet access via the new Command?

..jack

I'm reading this thread but any more info for iPhones?
https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...nd-online.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New generation of telematics is the first to feature internet access

The C-Class sees the debut of a new telematics generation which will also be gradually introduced in other model series. Major new features include greater operating convenience, larger displays, telephone directory transfer via Bluetooth®, wireless music reproduction and a USB interface in the centre console.

The top-of-the-range COMAND Online system now provides internet access for the first time. When the car is stationary the customer can browse freely or surf to a Mercedes-Benz Online service whose pages load particularly rapidly. The integrated services include weather information and a local search function as well as the option of downloading a route that has been previously configured on a PC using Google maps and sent to the car. The navigation system of COMAND Online also has added functions. New features include a 3D display with virtual city views.

Also new: routes covered can be recorded and repeated later, specific personal destinations can be entered and stored and three alternative routes can be displayed on the screen - one of them a particularly economical variant.

Last edited by Pit-Pony; 02-07-2012 at 03:00 PM.