C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

I'm a lucky guy :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 07:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 coupe
I'm a lucky guy :)

Well, I wake up this morning. My girlfriend knocks on my door with a coffee, MB All weather Mats, and MB CF Plate frames Funny thing is I was going to go to the dealer to buy them today or tomorrow .

The Mats are E-Class Coupe mats? They are a direct fit. Kind of interesting to see a lot of parts for the C63 coupe are shared with the E-coupe. I Guess I'll post some pic's later on in the day.

For those that are wondering, I don't think these are real CF, The back is stainless, and it looks like the front of the plate frame is either painted to look like CF or maybe wrapped just in the front. I'll take a closer look when I put them on.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
06 Carrera4
Nice, i would not concentrate on finding out if its real CF, the fact that your girl did this for you means much more.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:16 PM

2009 C63
Cool! I'm shopping around for the MB all weather mat, let us know what you think of it!
Old 02-08-2012, 06:16 PM

home the point
Your GF should teach a class on gift giving. Not only does my wife never give me anything motorsports related, she made me sell one of my bikes to pay for vacation!
Old 02-08-2012, 07:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Cars.
Originally Posted by PoliticalIcon
Well, I wake up this morning. My girlfriend knocks on my door with a coffee, MB All weather Mats, and MB CF Plate frames Funny thing is I was going to go to the dealer to buy them today or tomorrow .

The Mats are E-Class Coupe mats? They are a direct fit. Kind of interesting to see a lot of parts for the C63 coupe are shared with the E-coupe. I Guess I'll post some pic's later on in the day.

For those that are wondering, I don't think these are real CF, The back is stainless, and it looks like the front of the plate frame is either painted to look like CF or maybe wrapped just in the front. I'll take a closer look when I put them on.
The E Class was built of the C class Chassis. That's why they fit.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Cars.
Originally Posted by cptdaz
Your GF should teach a class on gift giving. Not only does my wife never give me anything motorsports related, she made me sell one of my bikes to pay for vacation!
Nobody comes in-between a man and his bike...