Go Back   MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz AMG Vehicles > C63 AMG (W204)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


C63 AMG (W204) Discuss the C63 AMG

Sponsored by : Kleemann USA
Click Here

Welcome to MBWorld.org!
Welcome to MBWorld,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!


Reply
 
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 03:33 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 35
Drives: 2012 C63
2012 c63 carbon fibre hood

does anyone knows where i can get a carbon fibre hood for my 2012 c63
it is ver hard to get any parts for the new facelift but i have found a diffuser already and i would love a carbon hood

thank you
To remove this ad, register today or login if you already are registered!

Fakhroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:58 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Cali (norcal)
Posts: 441
Drives: C63 Coupe Edition 1
Farhadahmad
where did you find diffuser? i heard lots of people making them are cheap and dont fit 100% perfect
farhadahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:28 AM   #3
Super Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 955
Drives: 97 Porsche GT2 Wide Bodied Cabrio, Mercedes G500
Send a message via MSN to Rsquad911
Quote:
Originally Posted by farhadahmad View Post
where did you find diffuser? i heard lots of people making them are cheap and dont fit 100% perfect
I believe JL Motoring (site sponsor) makes the rear carbon diffuser.
__________________
P.Tien

"Never Drive Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly"
1997 GT2 Wide Bodied Porsche 911 Carrera (Fully built 3.8L Supercharged, H&R Clubsport, Kinesis K28R, GT2 Flares, Ruf bumpers)
2012 Mercedes C63 AMG APX/PP (AFE Pro-Dry S Filters, ROW Air Boxes, MBH X Pipe, KW V3, ADV1 10TS and Tangent Titanium Bolts)
2005 G500 (Bush bars, AMG wheels and K&Ns)
1981 911 SC (RUF YellowBird kit, BBS LM, SSI headers)

Last edited by Rsquad911; 02-23-2012 at 03:03 PM.
Rsquad911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:38 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: washington, DC
Posts: 470
Drives: 2012 c63 mercedes benz
jl motoring.. donnu about the fit though, im going to give it a try
__________________
c63edition1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:11 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 35
Drives: 2012 C63
Quote:
Originally Posted by farhadahmad View Post
where did you find diffuser? i heard lots of people making them are cheap and dont fit 100% perfect
i ordered mine from jl motoring i dont know anything about the fitment but when i get it ill tell u what happens
Fakhroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 205
Drives: 12 MB C63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakhroo View Post
i ordered mine from jl motoring i dont know anything about the fitment but when i get it ill tell u what happens
let me know as well. I am also interested in a cf hood
AMGFANs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 35
Drives: 2012 C63
i really want a cf hood but cant find any
Fakhroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:44 PM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 205
Drives: 12 MB C63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakhroo View Post
i really want a cf hood but cant find any
I guess the size are different than the previous generation. Is that right? Otherwise, it should have no problem but minor fitment issues..I think nobody has annouced any goods for the 2012+
AMGFANs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:59 PM   #9
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 35
Drives: 2012 C63
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMGFANs View Post
I guess the size are different than the previous generation. Is that right? Otherwise, it should have no problem but minor fitment issues..I think nobody has annouced any goods for the 2012+
the difference is where the front lights are, the face lift has changed that part and it wont fit
Fakhroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #10
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 205
Drives: 12 MB C63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakhroo View Post
the difference is where the front lights are, the face lift has changed that part and it wont fit
yes..Thats was what I was throught when I borrowed my friend's 2011 C350 and made a comparsion. well, I guess the only way is to wait..
AMGFANs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:24 PM   #11
Member
 
theturkster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 75
Drives: 2012 C63 Coupe
Terki Y. AlHajeri 3ggHead
VATH makes one i think. heres a link http://www.vaeth.com/en/vehicle-refi...e/benzine.html

however, i would like to note that i ordered a grill from them and there service is horrible. they never return phone calls or emails and the sales man i was dealing with was so careless it was a horrible experience.

another thing they stated that the grill will fit a 2012 coupe no problem but that wasnt true. the guys who installed it for me had to do some work arounds. i hope that helps

Edit: sorry just click on the exterior tab and should take you to the right place.
theturkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:36 PM   #12
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 35
Drives: 2012 C63
Quote:
Originally Posted by theturkster View Post
VATH makes one i think. heres a link http://www.vaeth.com/en/vehicle-refi...e/benzine.html

however, i would like to note that i ordered a grill from them and there service is horrible. they never return phone calls or emails and the sales man i was dealing with was so careless it was a horrible experience.

another thing they stated that the grill will fit a 2012 coupe no problem but that wasnt true. the guys who installed it for me had to do some work arounds. i hope that helps

Edit: sorry just click on the exterior tab and should take you to the right place.
thank you very much
i have sent them an e-mail
and it does help alot
Fakhroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:27 AM   #13
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 35
Drives: 2012 C63
i got my diffuser and there service was very good
but i have not put it on yet

and no carbon fibre hoods at all, VATH havnt replied since month ago...
Fakhroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:27 AM
 
 
 
Reply

Tags
2012, amg, asscerios, c63, carbon, coupe, diffuser, fiber, jl, mb, mbworld, mercedes, motoring, rear, world



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:59 PM.


Copyright 2001-2012 InternetBrands, Inc. / MBWorld.org. All Rights Reserved.
Everyone's Personal Details