Sponsored by:

Very Short Review of Endless ME20 Pads

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 05:14 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
A couple of fast cars.
Very Short Review of Endless ME20 Pads

After struggling with finding a pad that would be good for the track and last more than two track days I went through quite a few and haven't been happy. Had Hawk DTC70's, these had great stopping power but their life was not very good.

Tried RB ET800 and they, well...just weren't good at all.

I finally broke down and ordered the Endless ME20 fronts and Endless MX72 rear pads and threw on some SS Brake lines. Well, these pads are awesome. Incredible initial bite and they stayed very strong through the two sessions I ran yesterday (unfortunately I forgot to take my dramamine and felt sick after two sessions, unusual as I generally don't get motion sickness when driving and I had to call it a day). I experienced no fade at all and consistent stopping power. Very very very good pads. My pedal did start to get soft after a bit, but that was a matter of the motul 660 getting a bit hot, though the braking power did not lessen just the pedal got longer.

Overall, I give these pads an A+ as an initial review. Don't know their life yet, but will update after a couple more track events.

Just an FYI, you can run these on the street, BUT they are quite noisy.

Thanks to James at Automotive Connoisseur Group for getting them to me quickly and to Barry at Eurocharged for the recommendations (and anyone else that recommended them).

Last edited by derek; 03-17-2012 at 05:51 AM.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 C63 coupe
Thanks for the review. I have a set of MX72 in the garage waiting for Spring also from James. I went with the MX72 to get some of the performance of the ME20 for casual track use but less noise as the pads will be on the car for normal DD duties.